Chapter 95-H.O.H

JeTi: The Life Journey

 

"Let's go chase- Oh." Yoona stopped halfway as she saw Jihyo and Momo dash out the front entrance into the downpour outside, chuckling a little when she heard Jihyo yell out in anger when her umbrella flew out of her hands due to the strong winds, with Momo having to quickly collect it for her before they both ran out in search for Sana.

At that moment, Jessica and Tiffany happened to come down from the 'waiting room' as well, with Tiffany looking even more clingy if that was even possible as they turned their heads and mey eyes with Yoona before heading towards them.

"Sica! How are Nayeon and Tzuyu?!" Yoona asked in a state of panic as Krystal now stood up from her seat and leapt next to her girlfriend, eager to know the condition of their newfound friends as they stared straight at Jessica's eyes as she gulped. Great. Now what?

Does she tell the truth and deliver the full bad news to them straight away, letting them feel the impact and giving them something to worry about?

Or does she lie and let those two younger girls in front of her live in some ignorant bliss?

Decisions, decisions.

"Nayeon and Tzuyu.... They are both fine." Jessica lied as she forced out as natural a smile as she could possibly muster at that moment. It was even harder when she could feel Tiffany staring into the back of her head in disbelief.

"Phew... That's good then." Yoona and Krystal said at the same time as Krystal tumbled back into her seat, continuing to sip on her mug of hot chocolate as Yoona went over to an empty table and grabbed two more chairs for her friends, who thanked her before taking a seat.

While Jessica and Tiffany looked through the menu briefly, Yoona fiddled with her little gift that she had in store for Krystal underneath the table, biting her lower lip in anxiety as she started to lightly tap her feet on the floor to take away some of the stress that she was currently feeling now.

Jessica, who had just got done ordering the drinks for herself and Tiffany, saw Yoona's legs already shaking as the older girl let out a loud snort of laughter, attracting attention to herself as she did the usual Jung thing of laughing with her whole body, toppling on top of Tiffany as she unleashed a full blown laugh at the cost of Yoona, who looked like she was about to punch the older Jung in the face.

"What's so funny Jessi?" Tiffany asked her future wife, puzzled at her sudden outburst as Jessica just gave a shake of her head and a wink to Yoona as a reply.

Krystal's attention was all on Yoona now as the older girl of the two prayed hard that just something would happen that would just completely change the whole situation that she currently found herself in.

And she got it.

Out of nowhere, Momo burst into the hospital, soaked to the core while carrying a drenched Sana in her arms, with an equally wet Jihyo folding up her umbrella as they all ran to the staircase, with the surgery room only being on the second floor and Momo being strong enough to carry the feather light Sana up by herself.

"What the-" Jessica said as she watched Momo and Jihyo disappear from the staircase and into the corridor, making Jessica relax a bit as at least she thought that they would be safe up there with the doctors and other girls. Boy did she turn out to be wrong.

But luckily, that incident had given Yoona just enough time to hide the ring in her pocket again, allowing her to breath a sigh of relief as she finished up the rest of her coffee, letting out a satisfied "Ahh" as she wiped with a napkin only to look up and see Krystal staring right at her. No. Even worse. Staring at her pocket.

"What's that Yoongie?" Krystal asked curiously as her hands now moved towards the resting place of her sacred gift, forcing Yoona to have to scoot away slowly as she let out the most fake and awkward laugh ever as Krystal's suspicions grew even larger.

"Ah haha, well Soojungie... You see... Uhhh..." Yoona stuttered as she tried to buy herself as much time as possible, praying for yet another major incident to happen so that she could get out of this hole that she had dug herself into.

And what do you know, she got it.

Chaeyoung came sprinting down from the surgery room and came to a halt in front of the four girls' table, panting hard as she pointed up at the surgery room, where Tiffany could see multiple stretchers being moved in one direction towards the wards.

"Momo... Fainted.... VIP ward... Now..." Chaeyoung managed to say before she took in a super deep breath that was needed after all the sprinting that she had done.

"How many wards have we visited now?" Tiffany said with a bit of a frustrated sigh as she finished up the rest of her coffee. She never wanted to be a part of this trip in the first place, and the fact they were in a hospital AGAIN, a place where she never wanted to see again after the last time they had went.....

But the thing Jessica had in store for her would make up for all of it.

"Don't be so mean Tiff." Jessica said to her fiancee as she now asked Chaeyoung for the directions to the ward where Momo and the other three girls in need of medical attention were going to be stationed at.

Tiffany, with past memories now flooding in her mind, couldn't take it anymore. She hated hospitals now. 

"WELL SORRY THE LAST TIME I CAME TO A DAMN HOSPITAL YOU NEARLY DIED. ALL BECAUSE OF ME. ALL BECAUSE I COULDN'T CONTROL MY FUC-" Tiffany was quickly silenced by a familiar pressure on her lips. Jessica was kissing her.

"Let bygones be bygones Tiff. I have already forgiven you. Heck, I was never mad at you." Jessica said with a smile, tapping Tiffany's cheeks as she now grabbed Tiffany's hand and gestured for her to follow Chaeyoung, who was now a lot more curious into the back story of Jessica and Tiffany.

All Tiffany did was sigh as she looked up at Jessica with teary eyes.

"Why are you so damn sweet?"

 

Author Notes:

End is nearing. There will be some Twice left then all JeTi and YoonStal :) don't worry guys, they will always be the main characters. 

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!

P.S From what Tiffany yelled about, can you guess what H.O.H stands for? ;)