Chapter 78-Late At The JeTiYoonStal House

JeTi: The Life Journey

Yoona and Krystal exited their room after changing to see a laughing Tiffany run past them with a blushing Jessica chasing after her down the stairs.

"Aish, those two are back at it again." Yoona said with a loud click of the tongue as she watched Jessica run rings around the sofa which Tiffany was currently running circles around.

Krystal just laughed as she watched her unnies play around like children for a bit, she'd much rather see this then what she had seen the past month.

"Hey, I'd rather see this then see my sister in the hospital and Fany unnie crying her eyes out." Krystal replied with a shrug of her shoulders as she removed the band that was tying her hair up in a ponytail to let it down, her jet black hair touching her shoulders.

Yoona let out a sigh as she nodded while closing her eyes for a brief second. This month had been pretty rough.

"Yeah, I guess your right." Yoona agreed as she leaned on the above the staircase and looked around the house for a bit, before realising how long it actually had been since they spent a day or even an hour there.

"Come, let's go down now. We have to watch our movie." Krystal said as she grabbed Yoona's hand and led her down the staircase, the younger couple taking the same steps down to the living room.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"YAH! BYUNTAE! GET OVER HERE!!"

Jessica was still chasing Tiffany around the living room like a mad women, running the most she had run in a while as she narrowly dodged the coffee table by jumping over it and landing perfectly on both her feet before resuming the chase.

Tiffany was trying to build a makeshift obstacle for Jessica as she grabbed whatever chairs or obstructive objects she could find and put it behind her to block her fiancee from making progress and catching her.

"Did your s get bigger Jessi?! Their so much more fun to squeeze now!" Tiffany let out another one of her erted comments as she laughed even harder then she already was, with tears of joy starting to form in her smiling eyes.

Jessica's face flushed red as a smirk grew on her face. She would take that as a compliment, but that wouldn't stop her from chasing Tiffany.

"Oh my you've gotten more erted! Wait till I catch you!" Jessica exclaimed as she used the last of her energy to sprint after Tiffany, who was starting to tire now and was slowing down.

With Tiffany was slowing and starting to pant, Jessica took this opportunity to try and tackle her to the sofa and was successful, grabbing Tiffany by the waist and flinging her to the sofa.

Tiffany let out a high pitched squeal of delight as Jessica landed on top her, she had been caught.

"Now, time to punish you..." Jessica whispered seductively in Tiffany's ear as she gave a quick nibble on the ear of the girl below her, gaining an excited squeal from the girl named Tiffany.

"Wow... Calm down... Your my plaything now.." Jessica said again as she smashed her lips onto Tiffany's and moved her hands around the body of the love of her life, pushing all of Tiffany's sensitive spots and smirked as she felt Tiffany squirm and moan underneath her.

Tiffany used her hand to grab the back of Jessica's head to push it closer to her's, deepening their kiss as their tongues were now battling with each other's.

"Mmm... Jessi..." Tiffany moaned as she started to feel a little bit hot under the collar, she was starting to get 'excited'.

Right at that moment however, Yoona and Krystal decided to walk over to the sofa to sit down, and they got a full view of what Jessica and Tiffany were doing.

"Woah! We don't need to see that!" Yoona exclaimed as she covered Krystal's eyes with her hands, but Krystal had already seen it and was now sniggering crazily.

The couple that was making out had both their faces grow red as Jessica and Tiffany lept up from the seats and cleared their throats, trying to keep some type of dignity even though it was pretty much impossible at this point.

"Uhh... Yeah... Shut up." Those were the only words Jessica was able to let out as she covered her glowing face with her hands and shook her head in embarrassment.

Tiffany just chuckled as she sat back down on the sofa and the television as if nothing had happened. She truly was the most bold out of all the girls there.

"What movie do you girls wanna watch?" Tiffany asked as she got off the couch again and walked to the drawer next to the TV, where they had kept all the movies which that had purchased over the years.

"Hmmm... What about a romcom?" Krystal suggested, gaining groans and sniggers from the other three girls around her.

"Oh please Soojungie, our life is pretty much a romcom." Yoona replied as she sat down next to Krystal on the couch and put her arm around her, kissing her forehead as she did so.

Jessica walked over to where Tiffany was and looked through the various movies with her, and she saw one movie that caught her attention.

"Oh! How about the The Conjuring?!" Jessica suggested as she yanked the disk out the drawer and nodded her head with a smile on her face. She wanted to watch a horror movie.

Yoona and Tiffany let out roars of approval while Krystal just squealed out in fear.

"Unnie! Please don't!" Krystal begged as Jessica walked over to the TV and popped open the disk tray.

Despite all of Krystal's pleas, Jessica still put the movie in anyway.

"Turn off the lights! And go get the snacks!" Jessica exclaimed as Yoona and Tiffany immediately went ahead to go grab some potato chips, soft drinks and popcorn while Jessica turned off the lights.

Soon, all the girls were ready. Well, except for Krystal.

"Don't worry Soojungie, I'll protect you." Yoona whispered in Krystal's ear as Jessica hit play on the remote control.

And so the night was spent with eating, screaming, laughter and nightmares.