Chapter 75-A True Welcome

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Ow! Ok we're sorry!"

Tiffany howled in pain as Jessica grabbed her by the ear and pulled her right up to her face, a victorious smirk growing on Jessica's face as she flicked Tiffany's forehead, causing Tiffany to let out a yelp like a puppy as she rubbed her stinging forehead.

Chorong had dragged Bomi back to the main table and was screaming her head off at Bomi, who was looking down at the floor acting sorry as her hair covered the face that was full of glee and giggles.

"So, you think it's funny to blow up a balloon in your fiancee's face?" Jessica whispered to Tiffany in a sinister tone as she looked menacingly into Tiffany's eyes, tilting her head slightly to the left as she now moved from holding Tiffany's ear to holding her shoulder.

Tiffany gulped as she let out a forced chuckle to try and convince herself that she wasn't scared, although judging from the amount her hands were shaking, she wasn't really doing a good job.

"Jessi... I'm sorry-" Tiffany started but was cut off by Jessica putting her finger on Tiffany's lips, a manical smile on her face as she shook her head slowly.

"Hush little angel, you've been very naughty..." Jessica whispered as she slowly and sneakily moved her other free hand down right in front of Tiffany's waist.

"Punishment time..."

Tiffany braced herself as she closed her eyes and turned away from Jessica slightly.

Jessica then quickly lunged her hand towards Tiffany's waist and moved her fingers up and down quickly, launching a tickle attack.

Tiffany's eyes immediately shot open as a sea of laughter erupted from as she collapsed to the ground, laughing her lungs out as she rolled around to try and escape Jessica, but her fiancee wasn't having any of it.

"Oh trying to escape eh? How about DOUBLE the tickle?!" Jessica said before she unleashed her full power of tickle as she used both hands to tickle Tiffany's waist, laughing happily as she did so.

Tiffany let out a squeal of laughter as tears started forming in her eyes from laughing too hard, squirming around the ground to try and escape Jessica's relentless attack.

"Ok... Jessi!" Tiffany managed to squeeze out of before she fell back into laughter, trying to push away Jessica's arms.

Finally, Jessica stopped as she was getting pretty tired. Panting quite heavily, Jessica wiped the sweat from her forehead before sitting down next to Tiffany, who was trying to catch her breath as well.

"So... What have we learned today Miss Hwang?" Jessica said to Tiffany as she kissed her cheek, the first time she had done that in a while as she always kissed Tiffany on the lips.

Tiffany let out a chuckle as she turned to look back at Jessica with an eye-smile, sitting up as she used her arms to push herself up.

"I learned that... Revenge is always sweet!" Tiffany said before launching her own tickle attack on Jessica, tackling her to the ground as she put one hand on Jessica's waist while the other on the neck, Jessica's most ticklish spots.

Jessica let out her infamous dolphin squeal again as she burst into fits of high-pitched laughter, her hair flung all over the place as she tried to fight Tiffany away, but Tiffany was determined as she kept on tickling away.

Finally succumbing to the fact that she had lost, Jessica just lay down and laughed away at the feelings all over her body.

"You little rascal..."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After the tickle wars were over, it was time for the finale as the girls had to leave the cafe soon due to the fact that Apink still had to clean it up afterwards to maintain that high standard of cleanliness they were known for.

Grabbing a real microphone now, Eunji took her role as the MC as she tapped her hand on it to gather everyone's attention.

"Right! So, in all the great fun we were having, it seems we forgot the main reason we gathered everyone here!" Eunji said as she pointed at Jessica, who also seemed to have forgotten as she let out a sound of surprise.

"Me?" Jessica asked as she looked at all the other girls around her, who all nodded and pointed at her.

Eunji smirked as she clapped her hands, and out came a tray from behind her, which was being carried by Yoona, Krystal and of course, Tiffany. The three people who were the closest to her heart.

"We were here to celebrate your release from the hospital! Which we hope you never have to see again!" Eunji said loudly in the microphone before gesturing for the three girls behind her to lift the cover of the tray, revealing an ice white vanilla cake.

On the cake was written, "Welcome Back Our Ice Princess!" with various hearts and messages written on it.

Jessica could only blink as she tried to find the words to describe what she wanted to say, but she couldn't. She was moved beyond tears at this point.

"You guys...." Jessica said but was interupted by all the girls suddenly bursting into a song. It seems they had rehearsed this.

"Welcome back our Jessi~ The oh so sweet and lovely~ Thank you god for keeping her safe, her mere presence is already a grace~ Now we hope that she will be with us, till all the metal in the world turns into rust~ WELCOME BACK JESSICA!" The girls finished off with a burst of applause, with everyone cheering for Jessica Jung.

Jessica had already let out tears as she hugged everyone in the cafe, with everyone now engaging in a group hug, even the Apink girls, who had rehearsed the new song secretly.

This was planned way before Jessica was discharged, and Jessica had no idea about it.

"I love you all!" Jessica yelled out from the middle of the pile of girls as tears of joy continued to flow down.

That was how the day ended.