Chapter 52-Conflict

JeTi: The Life Journey

Suzy ran into the room and slammed the door hard, startling everybody who was in there earlier.

"Yah! What was that for?!" Tiffany screeched, putting her hand over her racing heart in an effort to try and calm it down.

Suzy slumped into a leather chair next to the balcony and put her hands on her face, letting out muffled screams as she stomped both her feet on the ground.

The girls watched Suzy like she was some kind of crazed maniac, with the maknaes, Seohyun and Krystal, slowly backing away to stand behind the cover of their unnies.

Just at that moment, the door handle turned slightly, with the all the girls now turning their head to the left to see who was coming in.

The door opened, revealing a petite girl that was named Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's eye widened with shock when she was saw how Suzy was acting, she did not expect that her actions just a few minutes earlier would have caused this.

"Care to explain this Taengoo?" Yoona questioned the shorter one with an eyebrow raised, gesturing her head at Suzy, who was still in her frenzied panic attack.

Taeyeon opened to speak, but she found that no words were coming out.

"I...I..."

Upon hearing Taeyeon's voice in the room, Suzy looked up at her with menacingly angry eyes, charging towards her with all her might as she slammed Taeyeon against the door.

"OWW!" Taeyeon cried out in pain as the steel door handle slammed into her backbone. It really hurt like hell.

Led by Tiffany and Yoona, the girls were about to run over to Suzy and drag her away to prevent her from harming Taeyeon, but Sunny held them all back.

"Don't. Let them settle this between themselves." Sunny said sternly to all the other girls, who just took a few steps back but still kept their eye on Suzy and Taeyeon.

Jessica, who was still lying on the bed, rolled her eyes as she turned to face the other side of the room, not too bothered about this situation.

"I know you can get out of this Taeng. Now it's just a matter if you'll come back with her in your arms or come back alone. It's all up to you." Jessica whispered as she now closed her eyes, preparing to fall asleep.

"Fighting Taeng." Was the last thing Jessica said before soft snores came out from her, now halfway up to dreamland.

Suzy was still pinning Taeyeon up against the door despite Taeyeon's pleas to let her go.

"Suzy... My back really hurts..." Taeyeon grimaced as she tried to push Suzy back, but Suzy was a bit too strong for her.

Suzy scoffed when she heard Taeyeon complain about hurt.

"Hurt huh? Well it doesn't hurt as much as what you did to me just now." Suzy snapped as she pushed Taeyeon's back further to the door handle, causing the door handle to no literally dig into Taeyeon's backbone.

"Ah..." Taeyeon let out a low, pained sigh as she felt the cold, thick metal of the door handle dig into her back, her back feeling like it had been stepped on by a hundred pound man.

"I ing hate you." Was what Suzy said before she slammed Taeyeon's head against the steel door as hard as she could, causing Taeyeon to let out a high pitched, shriek of pain.

"OWW!" Taeyeon cried out as she held on to her now bleeding head, the pain in her head and back now almost unbearable.

The girls all gasped in shock when they saw what Suzy did, but they immediately regained their composure when Sunny and almost the rest of SNSD ran over to attend to Taeyeon. While Yoona and Krystal, the two physically strongest girls in the group, pinned Suzy to the ground and kept her there, both extremely angry at what Suzy had just done.

"How ing dare you!" Yoona screamed in Suzy's ear, outraged at what Suzy had just done.

"I expected better from you Suzy... Looks like I was wrong." Krystal muttered as she shook her head, holding onto Suzy's arm to prevent her from doing anything else.

"Tae are you all right!?" Sunny yelled out in panic, grabbing Taeyeon's head and checking for where the bleeding started.

"I'm fine. Tell Yoona and Krystal to let go of Suzy, I want to talk to her. Outside." Taeyeon said to Sunny with a tone of finality, signalling that Sunny had better not argue.

Sunny sighed as she gestured for Yoona and Krystal to let go of Suzy, which they both unwillingly did.

Suzy turned around with an angry expression to face Taeyeon, but that expression immediately softened when she saw the state that Taeyeon was in. She had finally realized what she had done.

"OH MY GOD TAE! I'M SO SORRY!" Suzy shouted out as she lept over to Taeyeon and embraced her tightly, tears of anger, which was directed at herself, now forming in her eyes.

Taeyeon wanted to be angry with Suzy. But she couldn't because deep inside, Taeyeon knew that she still loved Suzy.

Tiffany and Yoona watched feeling sympathy for Suzy. They understood how she felt, as they had been in similar situations like this with their girlfriends before too.

"How could I do this to you Tae... I'm so sorry..." Suzy whispered as she cleaned the blood of Taeyeon's forehead with her index finger, tears now flowing freely as the impact of what she had done finally hit her.

Taeyeon broke away from Suzy's embrace and stood up, dusting off her shirt.

"Meet me at the rooftop." Taeyeon said softly to Suzy before opening the door and leaving the room.

Suzy sat still for a couple of seconds but eventually got up and followed suit, wanting to explain herself to Taeyeon.

The rest of the girls sighed. No matter how angry they were at Suzy, she was still one of their best friends.

"Good luck both of you." Tiffany whispered, a small smile now forming on her face.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Taeyeon had got up to the rooftop rather quickly as Suzy couldn't find her in the corridors. Now running up the final flight of steps which led up to the rooftop, Suzy opened the door to see Taeyeon staring at the bright afternoon sun, her blonde hair flowing in the wind.

Suzy instantly ran up behind Taeyeon and started to explain herself.

"Tae I'm so-"

But she was cut off.

By Taeyeon's lips.

Taeyeon was kissing Suzy passionately, using her tongue to now try and break an entrance into Suzy's mouth.

Suzy was stunned for a second, but eventually gave in, letting Taeyeon's tongue enter , letting out a soft moan of pleasure as Taeyeon's tongue expertly worked it's way around Suzy's mouth.

Taeyeon pulled out of the kiss as quick as she had went into it, disappointing Suzy slightly.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you Suzy. I really am. I saw you kissing Lee Min Ho and I just assumed you two were dating. I felt so heartbroken when I saw you two... Locking lips like that." Taeyeon explained while looking down at the ground, too embarrased to look back up at Suzy.

Suzy felt a pang of guilt after hearing what Taeyeon said. It was just because of that stupid action she did.

"I'm sorry but all you need to know is that I only love one person. And that person is you, Kim Taeyeon." Suzy said, grabbing Taeyeon by the shoulders and bringing her in for a tight hug.

Taeyeon beamed like the sun behind her, her childlike face pretty much shining with joy.

"I love you too, Bae Suzy."

 

Author Notes:

Guess who's back~ I'm really happy to be back writing for all you guys! My wrist is a lot better now so I will do my best to update as much as possible! If, school doesn't get in the way first. 

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!