Chapter 89-Let's Go Explore The World!-Momo

JeTi: The Life Journey

"JESSI! OH MY GOD YOUR FINALLY BACK!!" Tiffany yelled out a cry of relief as she ran over to her fiancee and buried her face into her neck, letting out tears of joy as she let out the breath that she had been holding in for far too long, happiness washing over her as she hugged Jessica as tight as she could, almost squeezing her as she put her cheek against her fiancee's neck.

"Well I did make a promise after all. I never make a girl a promise I can't keep." Jessica said with a smile before she saw that Tzuyu was lying on the floor out cold with medics swarmed around her, and Nayeon too was unconscious nearby as well, with Jungyeon anxiously trying to apply CPR to her. Sana had a black eye and was bawling her eyes out, Jihyo and Dahyun were trying to start up the bus and gather everyone's items, Chaeyoung and Mina were holding each other while shaking like they were in the North Pole, both their eyes showing that they were understandbly traumatized. Yoona and Krystal were both helping each of the two unconscious girls, with Yoona passing bandages to the medics in charge of Tzuyu and Krystal finding an oxygen mask to pass to Nayeon. 

Momo just squatted down in the middle of it all and put her hands on her head to block out her ears, trying to ignore everything that was going around her. Her eyes were wide open and she was muttering something to herself as she started to break out in cold sweat. Momo looked like she was recalling some very bad past experiences.

"Mom... Dad..." Momo was muttering as her lips started to quiver and the colour drained from her face.

Jessica saw what Momo was going through and she knew she had to help her. After all, she did save her just now.

"Hey Tiff, go help out the other girls for a bit, I'll go check on Momo. Update me on Tzuyu and Nayeon please!" Jessica said to Tiffany, who gave a smile and a thumbs up as a response. The brunnette then ran to the distressed blonde haired Japanese girl.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Momo! Are you OK?!" Jessica asked Momo, who was now rocking back and forth on her toes as her muttering became quicker and more panicked as she looked like one good blink would bring out a waterfall of tears.

"Mama... Papa... Sorry... No... I tried my best..." Momo said as how Jessica guessed it, she started to cry loudly, messing up her hair in panic as she now looked like she went into a mini spasm, nearly crumbling onto the ground in tears before Jessica caught her and hugged her as tight as she could, trying to offer as much support as she could to the broken down girl she had in her arms right now.

"Momo... It's ok... Don't worry, it's all fine." Jessica whispered soothingly in Momo's ear as she gently her hair, trying to calm Momo down like a mother to her crying baby. And it worked as the younger girl seemed to stop crying so heavily and her body started to relax, now pretty much relying on Jessica to hold her up as Momo put her hands up to her eyes.

Jessica's mind was flooded with questions that she wanted to ask Momo. Why did she know how to use guns? Why was she bringing up her parents? So many questions to be answered, but all in due time as now all Jessica wanted was for Momo to go back to normal and get over the current mental hurdle that she was going through right now.

Just then, the loud sirens of the SWAT and the ambulance came roaring in as Jessica looked up to see tons of trucks filling up the place and officers in thick body armor coming to put away the two men, who were being watched by the man with the special scope in his eye. That man then turned around to look at Momo and after giving some commands to the officers who had just arrived, started to make his way to the Japanese girl.

Squatting down next to her, the man removed his scope and gently patted Momo's head and allowed the tiniest of smiles to show up on his face as he holstered the rifle which he held on his back.

"Yah, pabo. Why didn't you tell me you were coming here?" The man said as he seem to know Momo, who now looked up at him and had a mixture of happiness and grief show up on her face when she looked up and looked at the man in the eyes. Then suddenly, she got up and gave him a tight hug, catching Jessica by surprise as she now looked at the man, who was quite young. The young man simply nodded.

"Thanks for taking care of my younger sister ma'am." The young man, now revealed to be Momo's older brother, said as that immediately answered the question that Jessica had. Why did Momo know how to use a gun? At least she now knew the answer to that.

The ambulances were now putting Tzuyu and Nayeon on stretchers and taking them in the ambulance, ready to take off to the hospital as soon as possible as all the girls now piled into the bus and were calling out to Jessica and Momo to get in.

"Goodbye brother." Momo said as she gave her older brother yet another tight hug before running to the bus. Just as Jessica was about to follow her however, Momo's older brother grabbed her arm, catching Jessica by surprise.

"Please take care of my younger sister for me. She has... experienced some things that no human being should ever have the misfortune to grow through. Tell her I'm sorry I can't be with her. If you girls ever need help..." Momo's older brother said as he now passed to Jessica a white paper card that just said, "Deathshot." and a number written below it. His contact number.

Jessica kept the card safely in her purse before nodding and saluting Momo's older brother, who just let out a tiny chuckle.

"I won't let you down. I promise to keep your sister safe." Jessica said before she now ran back to the bus, Momo's older brother watching and smiling.

"Stay safe Momo."

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I had crappy school! And I'm giving Momo more of a background story now! I'll expand more on her brother and her past later on in the story alright? See you guys!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!