Chapter 25-Coincidence?

JeTi: The Life Journey

 

The very enjoyable weekend had come to an end, so the girls  had to go back to school.

The couples were cuddlig with each other on their beds, not wanting to wake up at all.

.....................

"Jessi...:" Tiffany tried to wake up the sleeping beauty that was Jessica, who had no reaction whatsoever.

"Jessi... baby... time to wake up..." Tiffany lightly shook Jessica's shoulder, causing the sleeping girl to stir a little bit.

"Urgh... what time is it Tiff?" Jessica yawned adorably and scratched the back of her head.

"It's 6.45 Jessi. We need to go to school today" Tiffany smiled at the cute sight in front of her, putting her elbow on the bed and leaning on her arm.

"Owh I hate school..." Jessica slowly sat up and stretched her body, hair messy from waking up.

"Good morning beautiful..." Tiffany gave Jessica a kiss on the lips, causing Jessica to giggle.

"I haven't even brushed my teeth yet Tiff. Morning breath" Jessica covered cutely.

"I don't mind if it's you" Tiffany tucked a piece of stray hair behind Jessica's ear, smiling lovingly at her.

Jessica face flushed pink.

"Too early to be this cheesy Tiff" Jessica placed her hand on Tiffany's cheek before giving it a peck.

"Let's go get ready" Jessica grabbed Tiffany's wrist and pulled her out the bed before walking to the bathroom to prepare herself.

....................

Things were mostly the same for Yoona and Krystal, except they woke up much earlier.

....................

"Let's make breakfast Yoongie. Since unnie and Fany-unnie are still asleep..." Krystal walked to the kitchen with Yoona following close behind.

"Sure Soojungie. What do you want to make?" Yoona backhugged Krystal and put her head on Soojung's shoulder, inhaling her scent.

"Mmmmm.... pancakes? With eggs and bacon. That would be nice" Krystal patted Yoona's head and signalled for her to let go as she needed to get the ingredients to make the food.

"That sounds lovely. Let's start now" Yoona opened the drawer and took out some flour and some eggs, with the bacon already taken by Krystal.

"Let's get cooking" Yoona cracked open an egg while Krystal was starting to fry the bacon.

....................

Jessica and Tiffany just got finished getting ready, walking down the stairs, they caught a whiff of a lovely smell.

"You smell that Tiff?" Jessica looked at Tiffany, who was sniffing around.

"Yup" Tiffany looked right back at Jessica, both with the same thought in mind.

"PANCAKES!" 

Jessica and Tiffany ran down the stairs like little children would on the morning of Christmas, almost falling down but they managed to regain their balance.

When they got to the kitchen, they saw what they were hoping for, Krystal and Yoona setting up their breakfast on the table.

"YAY! PANCAKES! AND EGGS! AND BACON!" Jessica and Tiffany squealed excitedly, catching Yoona and Krystal by surprise.

"And their supposed to be the more mature ones" Yoona shook her head at the childish duo in front of her.

Krystal was just giggling at her unnies antics.

"Eat up unnies. We don't have too much time left to eat" Krystal looked at the clock while talking to JeTi.

"We definitely will eat up" Jessica and Tiffany sat down at the table and picked up their cutleries.

"Thanks for making breakfast girls!" Tiffany shot YoonKrys her dazzling eye-smile, with Jessica also smiling widely.

"No problem" Yoona and Krystal were cleaning up their own plates as they had finished breakfast first.

It didn't take long for Jessica and Tiffany to finish their food, they LOVED American style breakfast, especially pancakes.

After cleaning up their food, the family made their way to school.

....................

"See ya Soojungie!" Yoona waved goodbye to the younger Jung, who had to go to her seperate class.

"Let's go to class girls" Jessica was leading the trio to SNSD's own classroom, the one for the smartest of students.

When they entered the classroom, they saw Seohyun, as expected.

"Hello maknae!" the three girls greeted the youngest enthusiastically.

"Hi unnies" Seohyun looked from her book and gave a smile, before looking back and reading her book again.

At the back of the class however, Taeyeon was lying down on the desk, looking at her phone and smiling like a dork.

"Wow Taeng, your really happy today huh?" Jessica grabbed a chair and sat in front of the dorky girl.

"Huh? Yeah guess your right" Taeyeon gave another giggle.

"Aigoo it's rare to see Tae Tae this happy" Tiffany walked up behind Jessica and put her head on Taeyeon's table.

"What's the special occasion?" Jessica asked the smiling dork that was Taeyeon.

"Nothing" Taeyeon looked at her phone again and giggled.

"Gimme that!" Tiffany snatched Taeyeon's phone away from her hands.

"Yah! Give that back!" Taeyeon tried to snatch her phone back from Tiffany but failed miserably.

Tiffany looked at the screen and started cracking up in laughter.

"What's so funny Tiff?" Jessica got up her chair and walked over to the soon to be laughing explosion that was Tiffany.

When Jessica looked at the screen, she saw a selca that Suzy and Taeyeon took, with Suzy kissing Taeyeon on the cheek.

"Pfffffffttttt HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Jessica and Tiffany burst out laughing, causing Taeyeon to get even more embarrased.

"Yah what's going on here?" Yoona walked over to the laughing couple and the embarrased Taeyeon.

Tiffany passed Yoona Taeyeon's phone, still clutching her stomach with her other hand, laughing hard.

When Yoona saw the picture, she smirked.

"Nice one Taengoo" Yoona gave Taeyeon a thumbs up, causing Taeyeon to glow red.

"You three are mean..." Taeyeon pouted and slouched to her table, sitting down with a thump.

Taeyeon actually looked really sad, causing Jessica and Tiffany to stop laughing and attend to their kid leader.

"Are you ok Taeyeon? Sorry for teasing you like that" Tiffany tried to apologise to the sad Taeyeon, who had her arms folded across her chest.

"Hmph!" Taeyeon turned her head the other way, still managing to look cute.

"Sorry Taeng..." Jessica kneeled down to Taeyeon's eye level and used her puppy eyes.

Sensing that now was the perfect time, Taeyeon snatched her phone back from Tiffany.

"I forgive you" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at the three girls and ran away.

"Yah! You liar!" Jessica, Yoona and Tiffany started chasing Taeyeon around the class.

....................

After running around for like ten minutes, the four girls finally stopped.

"I win!" Taeyeon put her fist in the air dorkily and sniggered at the three exhausted girls in front of her.

"Tch" the three girls headed back to their seats in defeat.

Taeyeon smiled in victory and walked back to her seat.

The other four girls walked into class at that moment.

"Hey guys, Professor Lim is coming" Yuri gave the class a heads up before seating at her seat, which was next to Yoona.

The nine girls slammed their heavy books on the table, waiting for Professor Lim to come in.

"Good morning girls" ProfessorLim walked into the classroom at that moment, with a very familiar person walking behind him.

Taeyeon's eyes widened.

"We have a new student today. Her name is Suzy. I hope you all can treat her well" 

Eight of the nine girls waved happily at Suzy, Taeyeon was just staring in shock.

"We already know her Professor" SNSD said all at once.

"Really? Fantastic" Professor Lim smiled at the class.

"Suzy, please take your seat there, next to Taeyeon" Professor Lim pointed directly at Taeyeon's seat, causing Taeyeon to celebrate in bliss in her mind.

"Will do Professor" Suzy waved at all the other girls before taking her seat next to her secret admirer.

"Class has started girls!" Professor Lim took out his marker and started to write on the whiteboard.

"Nice to see you Tae" Suzy took out her books and shot a dazzling smile at Taeyeon.

"Nice to see you too Suzy" Taeyeon gave off an awkward smile and looked straight down at her book.

Jessica and Tiffany, who were sitting behind the two, were watching them like a hawk.

"This is gonna be fun..." Jessica rubbed her hands together.

....................

Taeyeon spent pretty much the entire lesson stealing secret glances at Suzy, not paying any attention to the lesson.

"Taeyeon! Please answer my question!" Professor Lim suddenly called out the daydreaming girl, catching her by surprise.

"Uhhhh... could you repeat the question sir?" Taeyeon tried to buy as much time as possible to save herself.

What is the sum of the three figures combined?" Professor Lim repeated the question,shooting a questioning eye at Taeyeon.

All Taeyeon saw on the board was just a bunch of squares and rectangles.

"Crap..." Taeyeon prepared to get scolded by her Professor anytime soon.

"211524cm" Suzy said softly, but loud enough for Taeyeon to hear.

"The answer is 211524cm" Taeyeon said confidently to Professor Lim.

Professor Lim raised his eyebrow in surprise before nodding.

"You are correct Taeyeon. Good job." Professor Lim turned back to writing on the whiteboard.

"Thanks Suzy. You saved me" Taeyeon shot Suzy a beaming smile.

"No problem Tae" Suzy replied with her very own smile before looking back at the whiteboard.

When Taeyeon turned around to look at the whiteboard, she felt something hit her head.

She turned around to see a crushed paper ball that wasn't there before, lying there.

Opening it up, there was writing on the paper.

"Yah, Taeng. Are you so whipped that you can't even pay attention? Focus on the board and not on Suzy!"

Taeyeon turned back and saw Jessica and Tiffany giggling.

"Tch" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at JeTi before turning around.

Jessica, still giggling, shook her head and sighed.

"One word. Whipped"

 

 

Author Notes:

Back with another update! Removed the colours cause it's really a lot of work cause I don't have a mouse haha. Also, why so little comments? Comments are what make me keep up the desire to keep writing. So to all the silent readers, comment now! Or author might do something mean! I'm just kidding, but seriously, comment! Till next time guys, see ya!