Chapter 41-Good Things Don't Last. Enjoy Them While You Can.

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Attention all passengers. We have arrived at Soshi Island. Please prepare of landing. Thank you for flying So Nyuh Airlines."

Jessica threw her arms in the air as she yawned loudly, bored to death after such a long flight.

"Finally! I thought my back was going to break my back!" Jessica said as she stretched her back, hearing a soft crack as her limbs started moving again.

Tiffany giggled as she lay down on Jessica's legs while kicking her own around everywhere, obviously excited.

"We're here! Holiday! Woohoo!" Tiffany celebrated as she sat up and kissed Jessica full on the lips in the view of Taeyeon, Suzy, Yoona and Krystal.

"Ewww~" Yoona and Krystal said at the same time, doing a throwing up motion, gaining a glare from Jessica.

"When you two finally grow up, you will know why we love kissing so much." Jessica said, laying back in her chair and finishing off the last of her apple juice.

Yoona pouted and folded her arms.

"What do you mean grow up? We're mature ok~" Yoona said in her aegyo voice, sending Krystal into a fit of laughter.

Jessica rolled her eyes as she dumped her now empty bottle of apple juice into a dustbin.

"You just proved my point right there." Jessica said while preparing to get off the plane, checking if all her valuables were with her.

Taeyeon and Suzy just watched the scene and giggled. They loved the banter between the two couples next to them.

"We'll be a couple soon I hope..." Taeyeon thought as she longingly looked at Suzy's smiling face.

Right at that moment, the girls felt the plane going down, meaning that they were obviously about to land on the airport runway.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and nodded, with Taeyeon giving a thumbs up.

"Step 1. Grab her hand the moment we land."

"Attention all passengers. We are landing on Soshi Island. Please check if you have all your belongings. Enjoy your holiday!"

The landing was confirmed when a soft bump was felt as the plane made contact with the ground, landing safely as the girls saw the airport coming up.

The plane drove slowly to the airport before coming to a halt, signaling to the girls that they had arrived.

Jessica immediately stood up and took their luggages from the shelf above, which stored all the passengers luggages.

"Thanks Jessi." Tiffany said in a cute voice as she grabbed her bright pink luggage from Jessica, who had a white one.

Taeyeon, despite being much shorter, managed to grab Suzy's luggage first before passing it to it's owner.

"Thanks Tae!" Suzy said with a tiny eye-smile, gaining a nod from Taeyeon.

"No problem. Should we get moving?" Taeyeon asked Suzy, who eagerly nodded.

Taeyeon confidently grabbed Suzy's hand and dragged out the plane, much to Suzy's surprise.

Suzy was rather taken aback at Taeyeon's bold action, but she didn't mind it.

Tiffany smiled proudly as she watched Taeyeon and Suzy exit the plane, hand in hand.

"Woah. Taeng is rather brave isn't she?" Jessica said as she popped up behind Tiffany and looked over her girlfriend's shoulder.

Tiffany was smiling brightly as she nodded.

"Yes. Yes she is."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The moment the girls exited the airport, they were hit with a beautiful view of palm trees, a clear blue sea and pearl white sand, with the sun shining brightly from above.

"This place looks amazing!" Sooyoung squealed excitedly after emerging out the airport, dragging her black luggage behind her.

Jessica smiled after hearing how excited everyone was.

"Thanks so much for bringing us here unnie!" Seohyun said to Jessica in her usual polite manner, but her voice was several tones higher than normal, meaning that she was extremely excited.

"No problem my favourite dongsaeng!" Jessica replied as she ruffled Seohyun's hair playfully, gaining a cute whine from Seohyun.

"Unnie! My hair is messy now!" Seohyun complained while trying to straighten out her now messy hair, making a face of irritation as she did.

Jessica laughed heartily when she saw the face that Seohyun was making.

Soon, all the girls had cleared customs and had arrived outside the airport.

"Where are we going now Sica?" Taeyeon asked, still holding on tightly to Suzy's arm, much to Tiffany's delight.

Jessica was silent for a while before a huge car pulled out in front of them.

"The hotel. We need to drop off our stuff." Jessica said as she opened the door to the car that really looked a limo.

The girls quickly ushered in the luxury vehicle, excited to be in such a car for the first time.

After all the girls were in the car, Jessica closed the door and headed to the front seat and sat there with the driver.

The car started driving off to the hotel.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Soon, the girls reached the hotel.

When the girls exited the car, it was a huge buzz like there was a rave going on.

Taeyeon and Suzy were laughing heartily, Taeyeon trying to set things up as best as possible before the big moment.

Yuri had just dropped soda on Sooyoung's blouse and Sooyoung was now chasing madly after Yuri, with Hyoyeon looking like she was dying of laughter in the background.

Krystal, who had separated from Yoona for a bit, was talking to Seohyun about extremely childish things, like cartoons. Since both were the youngest of the group, most would expect them to be childish.

Yoona and Tiffany were talking about what they were going to do during the holiday, from shopping to swimming.

Sunny was looking in her own mirror, checking out her hair and makeup.

One member was missing from the crowd.

Jessica stood behind everyone, smiling at the sight of all her best friends, sister, and love of her life all being so happy.

A stinging pain went off in Jessica's stomach, and Jessica grimaced as she held onto her stomach and sat down on a bench.

Jessica quickly took out a few pills and downed them with water as quick as possible, the pain starting to go away.

Putting her hand in her bag, Jessica took out a slip of paper.

"Miss Jung. You have Stage 4 Stomach Cancer. You have an estimated 2 months remaining in your life. We are very sorry to inform you of this. Please enjoy the remaining time you have on Earth."

Jessica smiled sadly at the slip of paper which she had received at her previous doctor appointment.

Tears formed in Jessica's eyes as she stared sadly at that slip of paper she never wanted to receive.

"Death huh? Didn't think you would come so soon." Jessica thought to herself as she stared in the sky, which looked so bright and happy.

Rubbing her eyes clear of tears, Jessica stood up and looked at everyone she came to the holiday with, who were in the hotel lobby.

Jessica smiled sadly at the fact that in 2 months, she would never see them again.

"This holiday is my final thank you to you all." Jessica said to herself.

"I'll be leaving soon."

 

Author Notes:

I know... You hate me so much right now... I'm sorry. I really didn't want to write this but, it is needed for the story to progress. On to the second dark arc of the story.

Jessica is my Ultimate Bias Of All Time Ever, so I hate writing this as much as you guys do reading it.

I promise it will get better. Love you guys. Till next time, see ya.