Chapter 21-Tease (JeTi)

JeTi: The Life Journey

Jessica and Tiffany were roaming around the shopping mall, looking for cool stores to visit.

They happened to pass by a clothing store, and Jessica being the fashionista she is, automatically went in.

"Jessi~ I wanna watch a movie~" Tiffany pouted and pointed at the cinema.

Jessica smiled.

"There's no good movie out now Tiff, maybe next time?" Jessica tried to convince her pouting girlfriend.

"Ok....." Tiffany walked into the store with Jessica.

..............

Jessica found a pretty white dress that she thought would pretty good on her.

"Tiff, does this dress look good on me?" Jessica asked Tiffany, who still wanted to catch a movie.

"Hm? Anything looks good on you Jessi" Tiffany said half-heartedly.

Jessica noticed Tiffany being upset and sighed.

"I promise to catch a movie with you tomorrow ok Tiff? Just you and me" Jessica tried to persuade the stubborn Tiffany.

"Mmmmmm....... ok! But I choose the movie!" Tiffany replied, eye-smiling.

"Of course you will" Jessica gave Tiffany a kiss on the cheek. "Go pick out something nice. Like that pink dress over there"

Tiffany turned around and saw a swarm of pink clothes, much to her delight.

"Let's get some couple clothing!" Tiffany dragged Jessica over to the pink swarm of clothes.

................

"This is nice Jessi" Tiffany picked out a pink dress. "It would go well with those pink stockings over there too"

Jessica picked up the dress and stockings and took a look.

"I quite like these. I'll go try them on" Jessica picked up the clothing and headed to the fitting room.

"Can I join you in there?" Tiffany said with a ertic grin.

"Up to you" Jessica responded without even looking back at Tiffany.

"Oh yeah..." Tiffany followed Jessica to the fitting rooms.

...............

Jessica and Tiffany entered one fitting room, which wasn't that big.

Jessica started to undress, much to Tiffany's pleasure.

Jessica removed her shirt, showing off her well endowed s with a pink bra covering it up.

"Oh yeah......" Tiffany her lips and stared at Jessica's chest.

"Are you gonna keep staring?" Jessica said to the drooling Tiffany.

"I could stare at those all day"

Jessica smirked.

"Show me yours then Tiff" Jessica put her hand on Tiffany's shirt.

"Take it off" Jessica smirked as she got closer and closer.

"Ummmm...." Tiffany was pretty much ogling Jessica now that she was so close.

Jessica pulled up Tiffany's shirt, leaving her topless.

"Yah! Jessi!" Tiffany tried to cover herself up.

"Oh what's the big deal Tiff" Jessica put both her hands on the wall behind Tiffany, leaving Tiffany trapped.

"Just sit back and enjoy" Jessica went right up to Tiffany's face. 

"This body is all yours"

...............

Jessica crashed her lips on Tiffany, leaving Tiffany in so much pleasure.

"Mmmmm" Tiffany moaned loudly.

Jessica and Tiffany's toungues were battling each others, both fighting for dominance.

Jessica slammed Tiffany against the wall and pinned her arms behind her head.

But Tiffany didn't want to lose this battle, so she did something extra.

Tiffany put her hand on one of Jessica's s and gave it a rough squeeze, causing Jessica to moan out loud in pleasure.

"Ooooooo Tiff......." Jessica moaned out loud before staring ily at her girlfriend.

"I can't let you do that and get away with it"

So Jessica did the same, grabbing one of Tiffany's s but instead, gave it a rough bite while kneading the other one with her hand.

"AAAHH JESSI!" Tiffany screamed out loud.

"You like that?" Jessica said, smirking at the Tiffany.

"Yesss! Please! More!" Tiffany was pleading for Jessica to continue exploring her body.

Jessica gave Tiffany's s another bite before lightly on her neck.

"Ah! Jessi!" Tiffany was biting her lip, trying hard to not moan out loud.

Suddenly, Jessica stopped altogether.

"URGH JESSI WHY DID YOU STOP?!" a frusturated Tiffany yelled at Jessica.

"Next time baby" Jessica gave Tiffany a quick peck on the lips before putting on her clothes and leaving the fitting room.

"ARGH!!" Tiffany screamed into her hands as her body so badly wanted more.

.................

While Jessica was paying for the dresses they were supposed to try on, a very angry Tiffany walked up behind her.

"You owe me. Big time" Tiffany whispered angrily into Jessica's ear.

Jessica smirked.

 

 

Author Notes:

So just working on my skills a bit! Don't worry guys, the real thing will come! This is just a teaser. Trust me, you guys will hopefully loooovvveee what I have in store! But you gotta wait! ;) Till next time, author out!