Chapter 35-Christmas Dinner

JeTi: The Life Journey

Tiffany and Yoona made their way down from the room, to see Jessica wearing a santa hat run into the kitchen with Krystal.

"Wonder what they are up to." Tiffany and Yoona made their way into the kitchen, curious to see what Jessica and Krystal were doing.

They entered to see a giant turkey laid out on the table, with other delicious looking food surrounding it.

"Wah!" Tiffany jumped up and down excitedly and clspped her hands while Yoona just took in the delicious scent.

"There you girls are." Jessica said as she applied some sauce onto the turkey. "Have a seat, we're about to be done."

Tiffany and Yoona eagerly sat down at the table and picked up their cutleries, waiting for Jessica and Krystal to join them.

Sure enough, Jungsis took off their cooking gloves and headed to the table and sat down with their girlfriends.

"Christmas Dinner!" the four girls yelled.

....................

The two couples tuck into the delicious food made mainly by Jessica, though Krystal did help out a little bit.

The moment Tiffany took a bite into the turkey, she let out a loud moan of satisfaction.

"Oh this is so good Jessi~" Tiffany moaned as she ate the leftover meat on the fork, looking directly at Jessica as she the fork seductively.

Jessica just shook her head and giggled.

"You can eat me next time Tiff. For now, eat the turkey." Jessica pointed at the turkey before taking a bite of the pudding she made.

"Ew you two are disgusting!" Yoona, who was feeding Krystal, looked at the other couple with a disgusted look on her face.

"Yeah! My Yoongie is right! Just get a room already!" Krystal folded her arms and pouted, looking directly at her unnies.

"Whatever." Jessica and Tiffany just simply shrugged her shoulders and continued to eat.

The four girls enjoyed the rest of the dinner, full of banter, crude jokes and flirty behaviour.

....................

"What do we do now?" Tiffany said as she rubbed her stomach as she was dead full, letting out a small hiccup.

"Let's go watch Christmas movies!" Krystal said as she dragged Yoona out to the living room, running towards the TV.

"We get to choose the movie!" Jessica and Tiffany yelled behind them, running after YoonStal.

Yoona and Krystal just stuck out their tongue and went to the CD rack and picked out a super kiddy movie Yoona and Krystal bought previously.

"Yah! Not that movie!" Jessica and Tiffany protested.

"Too late." Yoona loaded up the movie and it started to play, a childish song erupting from the speakers.

"Oh god..." Jessica and Tiffany groaned as they forced themselves to the sofa, watching the crappy movie in front of them. For them, no M rating meas crappy movie.

"Sorry that there is no you two." Yoona teased before looking back at the screen.

"Tch." Jessica and Tiffany folded their arms before forcing themselves to watch the movie.

 

Author Notes:

What a long chapter eh? Haha sorry. To be honest I'm kinda losing desire to write this story... I will still update but probably not as frequently. But PLEASE! I BEG YOU GUYS! CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY! I just had loads of ideas for that concept and it will all be transferred there! Again, PLEASE READ IT! Trust me, you won't regret it! Also, don't worry I will still update here. Please don't hate me! Link is below!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1053958/the-perfect-world-action-comedy-fluff-snsd-rwby