Chapter 10-Talk

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Well missy, start talking"

Krystal was breaking out in cold sweat and was trembling, much to Jessica and Tiffany's delight.

"Well lil' Soojungie. Talk" Jessica said to the nervous Krystal.

"Uhmm... so it all started when you guys left me and Yoongie... I mean Yoona," Krystal stuttered.

Jessica and Tiffany sniggered at the nickname that Krystal gave Yoona.

"When you guys left us at dinner.. alone.. she started talking to me.. you know to get to know me better" Krystal stopped again to fan herself. She was burning hot due to embarrasement.

"Continue. Don't stop" Tiffany said, sniggering.

"Well... she got to know me a bit better... and you 2 were busy so you culdn't take me home. So I had to go home with Yoona... but she didn't drive her car but drove a motorcycle instead.. so I had to... you know.... hold onto her.." Krystal hid her face behind her hands.

Jessica stuffed her fist into to stop herself from exploding into laughter. Tiffany rubbed Jessica's back while laughing along.

"Don't stop Kryssie. I now forbid you from stopping" Tiffany ordered.

Krystal took a deep breath and started again.

"Then I met her in school the next day... and she instantly recongised me... she then invited me for recess." Krystal smiled at the happy memory.

Jessica was shaking like crazy now due to the fit of giggles she was experiencing.

"Then when recess came, she took me up to the rooftop garden" Krystal said but was interrupted by Tiffany.

"Yah that's SNSD's hideout. Your not allowed to go up there. But since Yoong took you up I'll let this slide" Tiffany said.

"Sorry unnie. But like I was saying" Krystal was more confident now. "She took me up to the rooftop and.."

Jessica and Tiffany leaned forward, interested to hear more. But..

*knock* *knock*

"AISH! Who is that?!" Jessica yelled, stomping to the front door.

When she opened it she saw....

 

Yoona.

 

"Oh Yoong your here!" Jessica said, looking back to see her sister burying her face behind a cushion. "What brings you here?"

"Oh Soojungie left her phone in my car. I came to return it" Yoona said, smiling.

"I see. Come in! Join us! We're just having a conversation." Jessica said with a sly grin.

"Please say no Yoongie...." Krystal was praying in her mind.

"Sure! I'm pretty bored anyway" Yoona replied.

"YES! SCORE!" Jessica thought in her mind.

"NOOOOO!!! YOONGIE!!" the younger Jung yelled in her head.

Yoona walked over to the embarrased younger Jung and whispered in her ear,

"Careless little Soojungie, leaving your phone in my car"

Yoona lightly knocked Krystal's phone on the younger Jung's head before whispering again,

"I love you"

Krystal's face turned bright red and she felt Yoona sit down next to her, much to JeTi's delight.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Yoona asked.

"Oh nothing" Jessica said. "Only about you 2 going on a date that's all"

"UNNIE!" Krystal threw her cushion at Jessica, who burst into laughter.

Yoona sighed and said to Krystal,

"No need to be shy Soojungie. Come let's tell them"

Yoona interwined their fingers and looked straight at the teasing JeTi.

"Alright so what do you want to know" Yoona asked Jessica and Tiffany.

"Everything. From how you met to your date" Tiffany replied, smirking.

"Fine" Yoona replied.

Yoona told Jessica and Tiffany literally EVERYTHING.

" I got a large bottle with 2 straws so we could share. Then during the movie I was thirsty and I went to get a sip from the bottle but Soojungie did at the same time too and then...." Yoona stopped talking as Krystal was constantly begging Yoona to stop.

Jessica and Tiffany burst out laughing and were rolling around on the huge sofa.

"So... did you guys kiss?" Jessica asked in between laughs.

"Nope. Not yet. Not a real one at least" Yoona replied.

"Aww man!" Jessica said while taking a sip of water.

"What about you two?" Yoona pointed at Jessica and Tiffany. "Have you kissed?"

Jessica spat out the water she was drinking and Tiffany's face turned bright red.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO" Yoona and Krystal both yelled excitedly while kicking their legs in the air.

"Oh how the tables have turned! When?! And how did you guys do it?!" Yoona and Krystal both loudly asked the pair of embarrased American girls.

'It was an accident..." Jessica stammered while looking down at her feet.

"Oh really? What about you Fany-unnie?" Krystal asked Tiffany while raising one eyebrow.

"Same as what Jessi said. It was an accident.." Tiffany said, embarrased.

"You know what Soojungie?" Yoona said to Krystal.

"What Yoongie?" Krystal replied, sniggering at her sisters' expense.

"I think that, judging from their reaction, it was more than just a regular kiss.." Yoona finished off and looked at Jessica and Tiffany. Who's faces were even redder if that was possible.

"Oh it definitely was Yoongie..." Krystal said, glancing over at Jessica and Tiffany, whose heads shot up.

"What was it Soojungie? What did they do?" Yoona asked.

Krystal looked over and saw Jessica and Tiffany frantically shaking their heads, eyes begging Krystal not to talk.

"Well, it may have involved a bit of tongue and a bit of y time..." Krystal smirked and looked over at her unnies, whose faces were fuming.

"SOOJUNG-AH!!!!"

"HOW DARE YOU KRYSSIE!"

Krystal just laughed and snuggled up to her Yoongie, who's jaw was hanging.

"Wait... so you two.. made out?" Yoona asked the Americans, who slowly nodded.

"Pfftttt.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yoona kicked her legs in the air and was laughing out loud.

"Oh wait till I tell the rest of SNSD! Oh man their reactions!"

"Yoong ah!!! Don't~ PLEASE?!" Jessica and Tiffany begged Yoona.

"Nope" Yoona shook her head and stuck her tongue out at the Americans.

"We're gonna get you!" Jessica and Tiffany got up and ran towards Yoona and Krystal.

"Follow me Yoongie!" Krystal grabbed Yoona's arm and dragged her towards her room, locking the door.

'YAH SOOJUNG-AH!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!" Jessica and Tiffany banged hard on Krystal's door.

"Don't worry Yoongie, they don't have the keys to this room" Krystal said.

'Yeah but there's one small problem.." Yoona said.

'What is it Yoongie?" Krystal asked.

"I can't get out. So I'm stuck here."

"Oh. Just wait till unnie and Fany are done, then you can go"

"It's already so late Soojungie. Looks like I'm staying here" Yoona said. "Do you have any extra clothes Soojungie?"

"Oh yeah. Go to my wardrobe. Take anything you want" Krystal replied

Yoona rummaged through Krystal's wardrobe and found a comfortable set of clothes. Yoona then started taking off her shirt.

Krystal eyes went wide open and her jaw dropped.

Yoona saw this and giggled.

"Want a free show Soojungie?" Yoona said in a y tone before slowly walking to Krystal, swaying her hips as well.

Krystal's face turned bright red and she dived under her blanket.

Yoona sniggered and got done changing.

"I'm done Soojungie"

Krystal quickly got up and took her sleeping clothes and runing off into her bedroom bathroom to change.

"Oops looks like I didn't see that" Yoona said, giggling.

After Krystal was finished changing she wanted to just go to sleep. But then, she realised something..

"Yoongie.." Krystal said.

'Hmm?" Yoona replied.

"I only have one bed... and it's not the biggest..."

"Oh" Yoona said, no reaction at all. "Guess we're sleeping together"

Krystal's face turned bright red and she quickly tried to think of a solution.

'I'll just sleep on the floor Yoongie."

"Nuh uh! Come here!" Yoona grabbed Krystal's arm and dragged her to the bed, forcing her to lie down.

Yoona got up to turn off the lights before running back to the bed to snuggle with Krystal.

"Good night Soojungie" Yoona said, facing Krystal.

"Good night Yoongie" Krystal replied, staring at Yoona too.

"By the way, hands off " Yoona teased.

Krystal, embarrased, flipped to the other side.

Yoona sniggered and wrapped her arms around Krystal's waist before going off to sleep.

Outside the room however, were two VERY angry girls.

"We'll get them tomorrow" Jessica and Tiffany said, before heading off to Jessica's room.

"Sleeping together again eh?" Jessica asked Tiffany.

"Yeah. I love it though" Tiffany replied.

Jessica giggled and lightly slapped Tiffany's cheek before going to bed.

Tiffany followed suit.

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Sorry for this crappy chapter, I will try to make the next one better. I've also noticed that my views have been plummeting these few chapters. Is there something wrong with my story? Please let me know. See you guys next time.