Chapter 22- Are You The One?

JeTi: The Life Journey

 

Taeyeon and Suzy were walking around pretty awkwardly,more Taeyeon really.

Taeyeon was walking around as rigid as a board, following right behind Suzy.

"Taeyeon, I feel like having one of those juices over there" Suzy pointed at the juice store nearby. "Want one?"

Taeyeon shook her head, but offered to buy the drink for Suzy.

"I could buy one for you if you like" Taeyeon said, looking down at her feet.

"That would be lovely" Suzy replied with a sweet smile.

"Then wait here. I'll go get it" Taeyeon said before walking to the store.

..............

While Suzy was waiting for Taeyeon, a creepy guy was ogling her from afar.

The man started making his way to Suzy.

"Hey y, you alone?" the man grabbed Suzy's waist, shocking her.

"Ummm please let me go" Suzy struggled to break free but the man was too strong for her.

"No way. I'm not letting a hottie like you escape" the man whispered in Suzy's ear.

The man started to drag Suzy away, with Suzy trying her best to escape.

"Oh no..." Suzy hoped for the best in her mind.

Suddenly, a loud yell was heard.

..............

"LET HER GO NOW!"

Suzy and the man turned around to see a fuming Taeyeon with two juice cups in her hands.

A huge crowd was watching the three people.

"Tch, why should I listen to a midget like you?" the man sneered at Taeyeon before starting to drag Suzy away.

"I SAID LET HER GO!"

Taeyeon dumped the cups on the floor before walked right up to the man to give him a hard slap.

"Why you little....."

The man attempted to throw a punch at Taeyeon but it was easily countered by Tae.

"Fiesty eh? You'd go great with hottie over here in bed" the man tried to grab Taeyeon too but Taeyeon kicked him in the knee, causing him to howl in pain.

"OWWWW! YOU DUMB GIRL!" the man tried to grab Taeyeon again but Taeyeon easily countered him again.

"That's enough playing around"

Taeyeon spun the man round before kicking him in the back of the knee, causing him to drop to the ground.

"People like you make me sick"

Taeyeon kicked the ertic guy in the back with her heel.

"OWWWWW!!!"

The man scrambled up to his feet and ran away from everybody.

Suzy stared at Taeyeon in amazement.

The crowd gave Taeyeon a huge round of applause.

"Way to go girl!"

"You taught that creep a lesson!"

"Your the best!"

Taeyeon looked at the crowd and gave a grin before running over to Suzy.

............

"Are you ok Suzy? Did he hurt you?" Taeyeon asked, concerned.

"I'm fine Taeyeon. Are you? Did he land any hits?" Suzy replied, checking for any obvious wounds on Taeyeon's body.

"That guy was terrible. He didn't even get close" Taeyeon showed off her dimple smile.

Suzy was slightly taken aback at Taeyeon's cute dimple.

"Your dimple is cute Taeyeon" Suzy said.

"Oh is it? Thank you" Taeyeon blushed and covered her cheeks, causing Suzy giggle.

"Can I pay you back in anyway?" Suzy asked the blushing Taeyeon.

"Hm? There's no need! This is something I should do!" Taeyeon waved her arms to try to persuade Suzy.

"No I have to. Come, follow me"

Suzy grabbed Taeyeon's hand and led her to a nearby restaraunt.

Taeyeon's hand had a magical warm feeling flow through her hand.

"Her skin... so soft" Taeyeon thought.

.............

"What do you want to eat Taeyeon?" Suzy asked as she was flipping through the menu.

"I want to eat you... wait what? Aish stupid ByunTaeyeon!" Taeyeon knocked herself on the head.

Suzy saw Taeyeon do that and started laughing.

"What was that for?" Suzy asked Taeyeon, laughing.

"Oh you saw that?" Taeyeon could feel the red flow through her face. "Hehe. It was nothing"

"Ok..." Suzy said, smiling. "What do you want to eat?"

"Uhhhhhh... how about rice cakes? Do they have that?" Taeyeon said, still blushing.

"Yuuppp they do. Guess I'll have a ramen then" Suzy closed the menu and called the waiter over to place their order.

................

While they were waiting for their food, Taeyeon was constantly staring at Suzy.

Suzy noticed this of course.

"What are you staring at Taeyeon?" Suzy asked the staring Taeyeon.

"Huh what? Oh nothing. Nothing. Just daydreaming"

Suzy wanted to tease Taeyeon a bit.

"Daydreaming about what? Me?" Suzy shot Taeyeon a wink.

Taeyeon coughed loudly before looking down at her feet again, blushing madly.

Suzy noticed the blush and giggled.

................

"Your order is here ladies" a waiter came with Taeyeon and Suzy's food.

"Thank you" Taeyeon thanked the waiter before setting the tray on the table.

"Speaking of waiters, Suzy your a waitress right? Don't you have work today?" Taeyeon asked Suzy, who was about to tuck into her food.

"Not anymore. That was a part time thing. I'm done now" Suzy replied, sipping a spoonful of soup.

"I see.." Taeyeon nodded to herself.

Taeyeon looked up to see Suzy her lips tastefully, eating her noodles.

"Oh she looks so y doing that..... BYUNTAEYEON! STOP! YOUR NOT EVEN THAT CLOSE TO HER!" Taeyeon was berating herself in her mind.

"Tuck in Taeyeon, I'm sure the food is pretty good" Suzy pointed at the rice cakes that Taeyeon had ordered.

"Hm? Yeah ok" Taeyeon picked up her chopsticks and started to eat.

"You ok Taeyeon? Your acting a bit odd" Suzy asked, concerned.

"Your iness is killing me... AISH!" Taeyeon hated her erted mind at this point.

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired." Taeyeon gave Suzy a small smile before tucking into her food.

"Ok.." Suzy glanced at Taeyeon to make sure she really was ok before eating again.

..............

Taeyeon and Suzy were just eating their food, chatting about the usual.

That is until Suzy nearly ate something dear to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon saw Suzy about to eat peas and screamed out loud.

"AH NO! SUZY NOT THE DOOKONGS!" Taeyeon frantically yelled at the confused Suzy.

"Did I really just say that?" Taeyeon looked at Suzy, who was about to burst out laughing.

"Yup.. you did" Suzy was trying hard to fight back her laugh.

"Urgh I'm so dumb.." Taeyeon facepalmed before plopping her head on the table.

Suzy was stuffing her fist into to prevent her from bursting out in laughter.

"Your so cute Taeyeon" Suzy ruffled Taeyeon's hair before tucking into her food again.

"Heehee. Suzy said I was cute..." Taeyeon said happily.

"What was that Tae? I didn't catch that" Suzy said.

Taeyeon was taken aback at the nickname Suzy called her by.

"You called me Tae..." Taeyeon said, looking straight at Suzy.

"Oh sorry. Can I not call you that? Cause I thought we were good friends now" Suzy shot Taeyeon a smile.

"No it's fine Suzy. It's fine" Taeyeon replied.

"Thank you Tae" 

..................

The two girls were soon done with their food.

While walking out the restaraunt, Suzy gave Taeyeon a surprise.

..................

"I've yet to pay you back for saving me just now Tae" Suzy stood in front of Taeyeon.

"Isn't the meal my payback?" Taeyeon replied, smiling.

"No. That was what I wanted to do originally anyway. This is the real reward.."

Suzy leaned into Taeyeon's cheek and gave it a kiss.

Taeyeon's eyes went wide open and felt the colour flow into her cheeks.

"Your my saviour Tae. Thank you" Suzy said, shooting Taeyeon a massive smile.

"No problem......." Taeyeon softly said, showing off a shy smile to Suzy.

"Let's go"

Suzy grabbed Taeyeon's hand and they both went walking around the mall.

 

 

Author Notes:

Awww this was a sweeter one wasn't it? Taengoo is strong! Don't let her height fool you, she knows to to handle herself! I'll be back with another update soon hopefully. Till next time, see ya!