Chapter 11- Taengoo's Birthday

JeTi: The Life Journey

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Krystal's alarm clock rang, signalling for her to wake up to prepare for school.

Krystal's eyes slowly opened as she yawned. She turned around to see Yoona staring back at her, smiling.

"Good morning Soojungie" Yoona swiped away a piece of stray hair on Krystal's forehead.

"Good morning Yoongie" Krystal smiled lovingly at her girlfriend.

"Let's go get ready yeah? God school is such a drag" Yoona grabbed Krystal's hand and pulled her up.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush Soojungie?" Yoona asked Krystal.

"Yup. It's in the cupboard above the sink" Krystal replied.

"Great. Let's go brush our teeth" Yoona kissed Krystal's forehead before dragging her to the bathroom in Krystal's room.

After YoonStal brushed their teeth, they needed to shower.  

"Yoongie I need to shower, I will be done soon" Krystal broke out of the back hug Yoona was giving her.

"Can I join you? It will be much quicker" Yoona teasingly said.

Krystal's face glowed red.

"Not yet unnie.. I mean no.." Krystal shyly said.

"Oooo not YET eh? I will wait for that day then" Yoona replied teasingly. 

Krystal, embarrassed, grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom, causing Yoona to giggle.

......

"Alright I'm done Yoongie" Krystal came out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel.

"Finally! Took you a while. My turn." Yoona grabbed the clothes she was wearing yesterday.

"Yoongie don't you want a change of clothes?" Krystal asked.

"Nope. These clothes are fine" Yoona replied.

"Then... a change of underwear?" Krystal's face turned bright red.

"Oooo Soojungie.. naughty..." Yoona smirked.

Krystal covered her face.

"Anyway to answer your question, no I do not need a change. Your underwear can't fit me anyway cause your 'assets' are a bit too large for me" Yoona said with a ertic grin.

"YOONGIE!" Krystal threw her pillow at Yoona, causing Yoona to burst into laughter.

"Hahahaha! Alright let me go shower, I will be done soon" Yoona dashed into the bathroom.

Soon, Yoona was done.

"Let's go Soojungie"

Yoona grabbed Krystal's hand and they walked out the door.

*clunk*

"What's that sound?"

YoonStal felt lots of things falling on them and they were....

 

Cockroaches.

 

Yoona and Krystal's screams filled the Jung house.

"YAH!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!" Yoona and Krystal were jumping up and down and swiping down everywhere.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" Loud laughter erupted.

Yoona and Krystal turned to the source of the laughter and saw Jessica and Tiffany rolling on the floor, erupting in laughter.

 "Those roaches are rubber you fools!!!" Jessica yelled in between loud laughs.

"Your reactions were the best things ever seen! Your faces were bwahahahaha!!!" Tiffany followed up, doubling up in laughter.

Yoona and Krystal were fuming.

"UNNIES!!!" Yoona and Krystal threw all the cockroaches at Jessica and Tiffany before storming out the house and driving off to school in Yoona's car to school.

Still laughing, Jessica and Tiffany got up.

"Mission success?" Jessica looked at Tiffany, smiling

"You bet" Tiffany and Jessica high-fived.

"Let's go to school now" 

Jessica and Tiffany left the Jung house, hand in hand, and walked to Jessica's car.

 

SM High

Jessica and Tiffany walked into class to see a fuming Yoona and Seohyun trying to calm her down.

"YOU TWO!!" Yoona stormed out of her seat and ran over to Jessica and Tiffany.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Yoona started shaking Jessica and Tiffany shoulders really quickly.

"Unnie calm down!" Seohyun ran over to Yoona to pull her off.

Jessica and Tiffany had no reaction whatsoever.

"Sorry Yoong, revenge is revenge" Tiffany said, winking.

"Hmph! You win this time." Yoona replied, smiling now. Yoona really can't stay mad for long.

Soon, the rest of SNSD except Taeyeon came walking in.

"Guys today is Taeyeon's birthday!! You guys brought your presents right?" Sunny asked the class.

Everyone nodded.

"Great! Quick write something on the board!" 

SNSD wrote 'Happy Birthday Taengoo~' really big on the whiteboard, accompanied by some random drawings and hearts.

"She's coming guys! Quick get ready!" Hyoyeon said to SNSD, running back into the class.

3...

2..

1.

Taeyeon walked in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAENGOO!!!!!!"

Taeyeon's jaw dropped for a second before turning into a large smile.

"You guys are the best" Taeyeon said with a massive smile. "Real celebration at my house later"

"YAY! THANKS TAENGOO!" SNSD yelled.

"No thank you guys." Taeyeon replied.

SNSD's teacher came walking in right at that time.

"Alright class take out your books" Professor Lim said.

Professor Lim looked at the whiteboard and smiled.

"Alright since it's Taeyeon's birthday today, I won't be too hard on you guys. AND no homework" Professor Lim said, smiling.

"YAY! THANKS PROFESSOR LIM!!!" SNSD chanted.

"No problem. Now focus!" 

 

Author Notes:

Apologies for the shorter and rather crappy chapter. As an apology, I'm doing a double update today!! It will be up really soon! See ya then!