Chapter 51-Now It's Your Turn

JeTi: The Life Journey

However, when everyone was in the room cheering and celebrating Jessica's revival from what looked like impossible to escape from death, one lone girl was standing outside the room, looking in from a little window the door offered.

That girl was Suzy.

She watched as everyone was eating happily in the room, all chatting with Jessica about how worried they had been and how relieved they were to see that she was fine and healthy.

But Suzy was only really looking at one person. A certain blonde with wavy long hair, who wasn't blessed with great height but made up for it with a kid like face and an amazing voice.

That person was, of course, Kim Taeyeon.

Suzy watched with a blend of happiness and sadness as Taeyeon laughed heartily at a joke which Yoona had just made, her ahjumma laugh so loud that even Suzy, who was at the other side of the metal door, could hear it loud and clear.

She didn't know why, but Suzy had felt her heart wrench when she saw that Taeyeon had laughed and she wasn't the cause of it. She wanted to be the one that would make Taeyeon laugh. But instead, she had done the opposite. She had made Taeyeon cry.

Walking away, Suzy wanted to just disappear on the spot, make it look like she was never here.

However, one person did see Suzy walk away from the door.

Taeyeon.

Now regarding Suzy as a friend and nothing more, Taeyeon stood up to try and call Suzy back, but obviously got the attention of the other girls in the room.

"Where are you going Tae?" Tiffany, who was stuffing her face with cake, turned around to ask Taeyeon.

"Oh, I'm going to look for Suzy." Taeyeon said, immediately gaining a stern glare from Sunny, who was drinking orange juice next to Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon mouthed "It's ok" to Sunny before turning to the door and opening it to see Suzy turning a corner.

"Hey Suzy! Where are you going?" Taeyeon said as she ran after Suzy and grabbed her wrist, with no real romantic intentions of course.

Suzy immediately blushed when she felt Taeyeon grab her wrist, but she still tried to shake Taeyeon away, despite enjoying the warmth of Taeyeon's skin.

"Suzy! Where were you?" Taeyeon said gently as she turned Suzy around to face her, pouting slightly.

Suzy had to turn her face away so she did not have to see Taeyeon's adorable pout. She couldn't resist it.

"I- I was.... Flowering the garden. Yeah..." Suzy lied through her teeth, chuckling awkwardly afterward.

Taeyeon immediately knew that Suzy was lying as she was at the garden just a few minutes ago, but she decided to let Suzy off the hook this time.

"Ok... Well, you can come into the room to see Jessica now that your done flowering the garden." Taeyeon emphasised the words 'flowering the garden', giving Suzy the hint that she knew Suzy was clearly lying.

Suzy, now knowing that Taeyeon saw through her lie, had no choice but to obey Taeyeon.

"Sure. Take me back to her." Suzy said while sticking out her hand, requesting for Taeyeon to hold it.

Taeyeon stared at Suzy's hand and burst out laughing, causing Suzy to raise her eyebrows in surprise.

"What's so funny Taeyeon?" Suzy asked Taeyeon, who just kept on laughing.

"You must be joking Suzy. We're just accquaintances, I'm not going to hold your hand." Taeyeon said with a tone of voice that she took Suzy's action as a joke.

Suzy's jaw dropped. She could not believe the words that had just came out of Taeyeon's mouth.

"Accquaintance.." Suzy muttered. That word just kept replaying in Suzy's head like someone was hammering it into her head.

Taeyeon was acting like she had never met Suzy ever. Like everything they had done together never happened.

Suzy didn't like that. At all.

"What do you mean accquaintance?!" Suzy shouted out loud, causing all nearby doctors, nurses and patients to look at what was going on.

Taeyeon quickly put Suzy's own hand on her own mouth, only irritating Suzy even more as it seemed like Taeyeon would do all she could not to touch her.

Suzy wrenched Taeyeon's hand away from her hand, freeing .

The moment was free, Suzy let out a loud screech of frustration, causing Taeyeon to cover her ears.

"DAMN IT TAEYEON! DON'T YOU DARE ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!" Suzy screamed out loud, her hair flying as her temper imploded, with rage now coursing through her veins, riled up at the mere thought of Taeyeon acting like how she was acting now.

Taeyeon quickly ran to all the passerbys who were watching and apologised to all of them.

"I'm so sorry. This girl here is a bit angry. I apologise for the noise." Taeyeon said to the crowd that had gathered, finishing off with a polite bow as a form of apology.

The passerbys nodded and went out to do their own things, now not caring about the earlier commotion that just took place.

Taeyeon made her way back to Suzy, who was fuming by now, after hearing what Taeyeon had just said to the passerbys.

"SO I'M JUST 'THIS GIRL' NOW?!" Suzy screamed out loud again, causing Taeyeon to growl in frustration.

Taeyeon rubbed her temples as she tried to calm herself down, to try and not start yelling her lungs out.

"Stop acting like a child Suzy. Don't make me have to do all this for someone I barely know." Taeyeon said with a stern tone of voice, and with her face showing no other sign of emotion.

Suzy felt like she had just been shot. Taeyeon just said that she was someone who she barely knew.

"YOU MONSTER!" Suzy yelled before shoving Taeyeon out of the way and running into Jessica's room, slamming the door behind her.

Taeyeon watched as Suzy slammed the door with a mixed emotion of happiness but regret at the same time.

"I'm sorry Suzy, but I have to get over you." Taeyeon muttered as she kept looking at the door.

"Like you have to get over me." Taeyeon said, remembering what Sunny had said to her when they were in the garden.

"Now it's your turn Suzy."

"To get over me."

 

Author Notes:

Aww. What is going to happen with Suzy and Taeyeon? Will they ever get back together? I don't know, so stay tuned! Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!