Chapter 28-Pub

JeTi: The Life Journey

Yoona and Krystal were walking to Yoona's car outside the school after a tiring day at school.

*Buzz*

Krystal had recieved a text message.

Krystal chcked her phone to check what the message was.

From:Luna

Hey Kry! I'm back from overseas! Let's meet up at the xxxx pub tonight alright? 10.30pm. I missed you sooo much! See ya soon!

Krystal didn't hesitate to reply.

To:Luna

Of course! I missed you too! See ya!

"Yoongie! My friend is back from overseas! She invited me to the pub! Let's go together!" Krystal excitedly blurted out.

"Woah calm down there missy. Fine we can go" Yoona replied, ruffling Krystal's hair.

"Yay! Your the best Yoongie!" Krystal gave Yoona a bone crunching hug, causing Yoona to not be able to breath.

"Yah.. Soojungie... can't...breath..." Yoona kept tapping Krystal's back to tell her to let go.

"Oh sorry" Krystal shot Yoona a cheesy grin. "Let's go home!"

....................

"Tell Sica that we're going out tonight" Yoona said to Krystal while driving through the streets of Seoul.

"Alright" Krystal sent Jessica a text stating that she was going out late tonight.

*Buzz*

From:Annoying Unnie

Where are you going?

Krystal replied that she was going to the pub.

*Buzz*

From:Annoying Unnie

I don't know sis... take care. Stay close to Yoong alright? Nothing must happen to you. 

Krystal thought Jessica was just being paranoid.

"What could happen to me?" Krystal scoffed at the thought that anything bad might happen.

....................

10.30pm came pretty quick, Yoona and Krystal were already on the way to the pub at 10.15pm.

"Oooohhh I can't wait too see Luna again!" Krystal let out an excited squeal while inside Yoona's car.

"Yah is she a friend or girlfriend?" Yoona pouted, feeling jealous.

"A very good friend! Nothing more!" Krystal shot a toothy smile to Yoona.

"Whatever. Anyway we're here Soojungie" Yoona parked up her car outside the pub and turned off the engine.

"Let's go in Yoongie" Krystal grabbed Yoona's hand and led her into the pub

....................

When the couple entered the pub, they immediately saw Luna sitting by a table drinking.

Krystal's eyes widened as she ran quickly to Luna, leaving a very upset Yoona behind.

"LUNA! OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN FOREVER! OH HOW I MISSED YOU!" Krystal crushed Luna into a hug.

"I missed you too Krystal" Luna gave Krystal a kiss on the cheek.

Yoona saw that however, and was fuming.

"This is my girlfriend, Yoona" Krystal dragged the very angry Yoona to Luna. "And this is Luna"

Krystal introduced the two to each other.

"Hi. I'm Luna. Nice to meet you" Luna stuck her hand out to shake hands with Yoona.

"Same" Yoona shook hands very unwillingly as she didn't want Krystal to look bad.

"Oh I have so much to tell you Luna!" Krystal sat down and started talking to Luna about what was happening in her life.

.....................

Yoona was staring grumpily at her girlfriend talking incessantly to Luna, totally ignoring her.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Yoona stomped her foot and dragged herself to the womens room.

"Calm down Yoona. Soojungie just hasn't met this friend for a long time and wants to catch up. That's all" Yoona splashed her face with water and took a deep breath before walking back to Krystal and Luna.

Yoona walked out to receive a shock.

Krystal and Luna were kissing....

With their lips.

Yoona's heart wrenched and her tears started falling as she ran out of the pub.

Krystal saw this and took chase.

"YOONGIE! WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN!" Krystal lept off her seat and chased after Yoona.

Luna smirked.

"Their both out the pub now. Your welcome" Luna talked into her ear piece.

....................

Yoona ran out the pub, tears falling.

She could hear Krystal calling after her but she didn't care.

Her heart was in pain.

"YOONGIE WAIT!" Yoona could hear faintly in the background.

She was about to enter her car when suddenly...

*KNOCK*

Yoona was out cold, lying on the ground.

Krystal ran out at that moment and saw Yoona lying on the floor.

"OH MY GOD YOONGIE!" Krystal ran over to Yoona to check on her.

*KNOCK*

Krystal landed on top of Yoona, out cold as well.

Luna walked out of the pub at that time and smirked.

"Good job Luna. You managed to get them out" a voice thanked Luna from the shadows.

"No problem Amber" Luna smiled.

Amber walked out from the shadows with a devilish grin.

"Put them in the truck" Amber opened the back of her truck, revealing a giant empty space.

Luna and Amber carried the knocked out couple and put them in the back of the truck.

"Let's go" Amber entered the driver seat while Luna sat next to her.

While starting the engine, Amber said to herself...

....................

"You dare to take Krystal away from me eh?" Amber started up the engine.

"Im Yoona, your punishment is here." Amber put her foot on the pedal.

"Krystal is in for a show"

 

 

 

Author Notes:

This really is a bad chapter I know that. Sorry guys but I'm really off these few days. Being sick . Anyway looks like Amber is gonna have lots of fun with Yoona later. Wait for the update! Till next time, see ya!