Chapter 15- Date For JeTi

JeTi: The Life Journey

 

"Alright goodbye class! You all are dismissed!" Professor Lim dismissed the class before walking out.

Taeyeon walked over to Jessica and whispered,

"Good job Sica. You didn't mess up this time" Taeyeon smirked.

"Thanks Taengoo" Jessica smiled and gave Taeyeon a hug.

Unfortunately Tiffany saw that.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon and Jessica hugging and pouted angrily before walking over to them.

Tiffany pulled Jessica away from Taeyeon and stuck her tongue out.

"Sorry Tae. Jessi is mine" Tiffany grabbed Jessica's arm and dragged her out the class.

Taeyeon giggled.

"Those two.." Taeyeon shook her head before going to her table and packing her bags to go off.

...........

"Tiff! Slow down!" Jessica yelled as Tiffany was dragging her out of the school at breakneck speed.

"No Jessi! I'm not sharing you with anyone!" Tiffany yelled back.

Jessica then planted both her feet to the ground, causing Tiffany to nearly fall.

"Woah Jessi!" Tiffany reegained her balance and looked at Jessica, pouting.

Jessica pinched Tiffany's nose before giving her a hug.

"Silly Tiff. I'm not gonna be shared with anyone. I'm yours" Jessica whispered into Tiffany's ear.

Tiffany eye-smiled and hugged Jessica back.

"Now let's go Tiff. I have something in mind." 

Now it was Jessica's turn to drag Tiffany around.

"Yah! Jessi!" Tiffany yelled as Jessica led her to her car.

..........

"Where are you taking me Jessi?" Tiffany asked Jessica as she was fastening her seatbelt.

"Just wait Tiff. Relax and enjoy the ride." Jessica started the car engine and drove out of the carpark.

.......... 

"Alright Tiff we're here. Wake up" Jessica gently shook Tiffany to wake her up.

Tiffany's eyes opened slowly and she stretched cutely like a kitten.

"Where are we Jessi?" Tiffany asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Just come out and see" Jessica loosened her seatbelt and exited the car.

"Ok.." Tiffany loosened her seatbelt too but she didn't have to open the door, Jessica already did.

"Thanks Jessi" Tiffany eye-smiled and got out of the car.

Jessica went to the car boot and opened it, revealing a picnic basket.

"Let's go Tiff" Jessica stuck her hand out for Tiffany to hold.

"Of course Jessi" Tiffany interwined their hands before they walked to the place Jessica picked out.

..........

"Wow. This place is beautiful" Tiffany admired the place Jessica brought her, a quiet hill.

"I knew you'd love it" Jessica said while setting up the picnic mat.

"Help me out a bit Tiff" Jessica asked Tiffany, who was still admiring the surroundings.

"Of course!" Tiffany eye-smiled before skipping to Jessica.

Soon, the picnic was all set up.

"Thanks for preparing all this Jessi" Tiffany said while chomping down a ham sandwich.

"No problem Tiff. Sorry that there isn't too much stuff here, I can't cook at all" Jessica replied while taking a sip of orange juice.

"It's fine as long as your here" Tiffany said, smiling.

Jessica blushed a bit before giggling.

"Cheesy" Jessica said.

"Only for you" Tiffany replied.

"You have something on your mouth Tiff" Jessica pointed to the area to which there was some leftover over ketchup on Tiffany's lips.

"Where?" Tiffany kept swiping at the area Jessica pointed at.

"Aish let me get it" Jessica leaned over to Tiffany to clean the ketchup off Tiffany's lips.

But she didn't use her thumb, she used her tongue instead.

Jessica the ketchup off Tiffany's mouth, leaving Tiffany crimson-faced.

"Strawberry lipstick again eh Tiff?" Jessica her lips. "Delicious"

Red-faced Tiffany looked down and munched into her sandwich quickly.

Jessica giggled before digging into her tuna sandwich.

................

The two Americans took their time to finish their food, continuing their flirty banter too.

As Jessica was packing up the picnic, she had an idea.

"Let's watch the sunset Tiff. It's coming soon" Jessica said while looking at her watch.

"Good idea Jessi!" Tiffany replied.

"C'mere" Jessica lay down under the tree, patting the spot next to her.

Tiffany lied down next to Jessica and interwined their hands together.

Soon, the sun started setting.

"Wah! It's so beautiful!" Tiffany said, looking at the beautiful red light the sun set gave out.

Jessica looked at Tiffany's face and giggled.

"Can I do something Tiff?" Jessica asked Tiffany.

"Do anything you like Jessi" Tiffany replied.

"Ok"

Jessica moved right in front of Tiffany's lips and kissed it.

Tiffany immediately responded to the kiss, getting up and kissing along with Jessica.

The two girls were having their first real kiss, with the sunset right behind them.

Jessica and Tiffany were kissing passionately, hand in each other's hand.

Jessica slowly pulled out out of the kiss, one hand attached to Tiffany's, other one Tiffany's cheek.

"Let's go Tiff" Jessica smiled lovingly at Tiffany.

Tiffany nodded, eye-smiling.

So the two girls went back to the car, hand in hand, driving off in the sunset.

 

Author notes:
Well how was that? Sorry I'm not exactly 100 percent today. A lot of terrible stuff is happening in our world now, could barely concentrate. Also, to make sure you guys can visualize the scenes in this fic, the entire of SNSD look like how they were from the I Got A Boy era, while f(x) the Red Light era. That's all I got for today. Till next time, see ya!