Chapter 20-Sweetest Thing Ever (YoonKrys)

JeTi: The Life Journey

The 11 girls were sitting at the table, cracking lame jokes causing everyone to burst out laughing.

"Unnie, let's go walk around the mall. We can't sit here the entire day" Krystal said to the laughing Jessica.

"Hm? Alright. No problem Soojungie" Jessica patted Krystal's head. "Girls, Soojung is bored, let's go walk around a bit"

"Hell yeah! My legs need some stretching!" Hyoyeon stood up and worked out her legs, jogging on the spot.

"Let's go to the arcade!" Yuri suggested, fist pumping the air.

"Noooooo I need to eat!" Sooyoung held her stomach.

"Movie! Please!" Tiffany said, pouting.

"ALRIGHT GUYS! STOP!" Taeyeon yelled, shutting everyone up.

"Ok. We all can't go everywhere today, so let's split up into groups and go ahead alright?" Taeyeon put both her hands out.

"Spoken like a true leader. Well done" Yuri gave Taeyeon a fake applause.

Taeyeon tutted.

"So what are the groups gonna be?" Seohyun asked.

"I'll decide" Jessica said, leaning forward and looking at everybody.

"So, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung" Jessica pointed at the two girls.

"Sunny and Yuri" Jessica pointed at the energy pill and the kkab.

"Seohyun can go on her own" Jessica said, smiling at Seohyun.

"Eh why does Seohyun get to go on her own? That's not fair" Yuri pouted.

"Cause she's my favourite dongsaeng that's why" Jessica ruffled Seohyun's hair, smiling affectionately at her.

"Tch" Yuri leaned back and folded her arms.

"Whatever." Jessica totally ignored Yuri. 

"My lovely Tiff and me" Jessica gave Tiffany a kiss, causing Tiffany to giggle.

Everyone groaned.

"Yoong and my adorable sister" Jessica pinched Krystal's cheeks.

Taeyeon's eyes widened, realizing who she was going to be with.

"And lastly.." Jessica smirked.

"Taeyeon and Suzy"

"Oh" Suzy looked at Taeyeon, who was looking down at the floor.

Jessica smirked.

"Let's go guys!"

...............

Yoona and Krystal were roaming around the mall, pretty much window shopping.

But Krystal had a plan, and she was leading Yoona through a path.

...............

Around five minutes later, Yoona and Krystal passed by a jewellery store.

"Bingo" Krystal whispered.

"Hold on Yoongie" Krystal let go of Yoona's hand and started walking to the store.

"Soojungie~ where are you going~?" Yoona used her aegyo voice and pouted, looking sadly at Krystal.

"I'll be back soon Yoongie. Wait a bit alright?" Krystal resisted the urge to kiss Yoona's pouting lips.

"Ok......." Yoona sat down at a bench and took out her phone, waiting for her girlfriend.

Krystal walked into the jewellery store and talked to the person at the counter.

"Hi. I'm here for order 571. The 2 necklaces." Krystal said to the store attendent.

"Ah ok. Here it is" the store attendent, nametag stating her name was Seolhyun, passed two boxes to Krystal.

"Please open it to check if it is indeed the correct one" Seolhyun said respectfully.

Krystak opened the two boxes, revealing two beautiful necklaces with a different jewel on them. One was a ruby as red was one of Krystal's favourite colours, the other a lovely baby blue diamond as Yoona loved the colour blue.

Both necklaces had something engraved on it.

On Yoona's, it said, "Love Soojungie always. Once together always together. Our love will never die"

On Krystal's, it said," Will always love Yoongie. Once together always together. Our love will never die"

Krystal looked at the two necklaces and smiled.

"Yup these are the correct ones. Thank you" Krystal thanked Seolhyun before leaving the store, hiding the boxes in her pockets.

...............

"Are you done Soojungie?" Yoona put her phone away and looked up at her girlfriend, smiling.

"Yup" Krystal replied, hands in her pockets.

"Where we going next Soojungie?" Yoona tried to hold Krystal's hand but Krystal wouldn't budge, making Yoona feel disappointed.

"Follow me" Krystal started walking to the rooftop balcony that the shopping mall had, Yoona following her.

..............

Yoona and Krystal were alone up the balcony as Krystal had requested for the rooftop to be cleared for an hour prior to the meeting.

"Why are we up here Soojungie?" Yoona asked, still a bit mad that Krystal didn't hold hands with her earlier.

"Remember when I told you I would get you something in school when you passed me that rose?" Krystal replied, looking up at the sky, back facing Yoona.

"Yeah I do. Why?" Yoona followed up, backhugging Krystal.

"Well... cause I did get you something..."  Krystal turned around and passed Yoona's necklace box to her.

"What is this Soojungie?" Yoona asked Krystal, surprised at the box Krystal pulled out.

"Open it and find out" Krystal replied, smiling.

Yoona slowly opened the box and saw a beautiful necklace with a blue diamond facing her.

 Yoona's eyes sparkled as she slowly lifted up the couple item from the box.

"Wow... Soojungie... I can't even..." Yoona was at a loss for words.

"Do you like it?" Krystal asked with a sheepish grin.

"I don't need to answer that. You already know the answer" Yoona replied with a massive smile.

"Read what is engraved on it" Krystal pointed at the locklet right next to the ruby.

While Yoona was reading it, she slowly started to tear up.

"Of course I will never stop loving you Soojungie. Our love will never die" Yoona said in between tears.

Krystal smiled and took out her own necklace.

"Let's put it on for each other" Krystal said.

Yoona put on the necklace for Krystal, locking it in place, with Krystal doing the same.

The two lovebirds turned around to face each other.

"You will always love me right?" Krystal said to Yoona.

"Of course" Yoona replied, smiling her widest.

"Our love will never die right?" 

"It never will. I swear"