Chapter 44-The Truth Hurts

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Fany!"

Taeyeon, leading the rest of SNSD with Krystal and Suzy, came running over to the crying Tiffany who was lying on her bed.

Tiffany was a mess, her eyeliner over her tear streaked face as her hair was all over the place.

"Fany-ah! Are you ok?!" Taeyeon yelled as she quickly ran over to Tiffany and hugged her tightly, trying to do anything to calm her down.

Suzy bit her finger as she saw the state that Tiffany was in, she never thought that the always cheerful Tiffany could be reduced to a state like this.

"Unnie!" Krystal, being Tiffany's favorite Dongsaeng, ran over to Tiffany to help Taeyeon calm her down.

Upon feeling the comfort of someone hugging her, which usually should be Jessica, Tiffany burst into the tears as she sobbed into Taeyeon's shoulder, immediately making a stain on Taeyeon's white blouse.

Seohyun watched Tiffany with worried eyes as she saw her usually strong unnie just crumble into a heap right in front of her.

Yuri and Sooyoung were trying to contact Jessica, pulling out their phones and calling Jessica's number over and over again.

Yoona and Hyoyeon ran to get some tissue for Tiffany, who didn't look like she was going to stop crying anytime soon.

"Fany-ah, what's wrong?" Taeyeon asked the heavily sobbing Tiffany, who was causing the bed to become wet with her tears.

Tiffany took a deep breath to try and calm herself down, but it didn't work, instead she just cried even harder.

The two young ones, Seohyun and Krystal, were starting to tear up too, seeing their unnie in such a pathetic state.

Tiffany took another deep breath, this time she managed to calm down a little bit.

"It's Jessi... I think there's something wrong with her, when I hugged her stomach, she started coughing like crazy! I wanted to ask her what was wrong but she just ran to the bathroom and locked herself in there! Than when she finally got out-" Tiffany was interrupted by another barrage of tears.

Taeyeon quickly Tiffany's back gently, trying to comfort her and calm her down.

"Please continue Fany." Taeyeon said comfortingly, hoping that it would help soothe Tiffany a little bit.

Tiffany wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her pink shirt before continuing.

"When she got out, she just ignored me! I kept trying to ask her what was wrong with her but she just left the room and slammed the door in my face! Than, when I went to the bathroom to check why she was in there, THERE WAS BLOOD TAENG!!! BLOOD!!" Tiffany yelled at the end before bursting out into more tears.

Everyone in the room froze when they heard the last few words Tiffany said.

"Blood..." Yoona said softly, too stunned to continue.

Krystal was in a state of shock, her eyes wide open with her jaw hanging.

"Unnie..."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jessica was sitting in a taxi, her eyes closed as she held on tightly to the file which she had received from the Doctor Jungkook.

"One week..."

Those words kept ringing in Jessica's head as tears started falling from her eyes, her body trembling profusely.

Pulling out her phone, Jessica turned it on to see the picture her family had took on their first double date.

Her little sister and her adorable girlfriend jumping into the frame while her love of her life and herself were laughing hard at Yoona and Krystal's antics.

Jessica smiled sadly as she scrolled through all the pictures that she had even took, remembering the good memories of her soon to be gone life.

From Tiffany and her first date, to Krystal's baby pictures.

Her first ever kiss with Tiffany.

Jessica smiled with many tears in her eyes, blurring her vision.

Suddenly, the taxi stopped, signaling that they had reached their destination. The hotel.

Jessica paid the driver before stepping out the taxi and walking into the hotel lobby.

Everything seemed to go by in a blur, right until the moment Jessica was right at the front door.

Jessica took a deep breath as she put her hand on the handle of the door.

"You can't escape now Jessica. You have to tell them."

Jessica entered the room.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tiffany was starting to calm down, with everyone else standing around her.

Than, the door opened.

Everyone turned to the door to see a ghostly figure enter the room, with her hair covering all of her face.

Krystal gasped as she saw the figure walk closer and closer to the room which they were in.

Everyone held their breath as they waited for the figure to enter the room.

After finally stepping into the light, Jessica lifted her head up to look at all her friends, sister and girlfriend.

"Hey everybody." Jessica said with an extremely weak voice, with a forced smile on her face.

Seohyun gasped when she saw how sick Jessica looked, with her pale skin and sullen face.

Sooyoung and Yuri's eyes widened in shock when they saw their Sicachu become like this, all sickly and even ghost like.

Taeyeon and Krystal couldn't believe what they were seeing, not believing that this thing standing in front of them was Jessica.

The most important however, was Tiffany.

Tiffany stared at Jessica for a while, almost glaring at her.

"Hi Tiff." Jessica said with that oh so weak voice of hers, trying to smile a bit brighter but found it almost impossible.

Tiffany smiled back, but it was a clearly fake smile.

Getting out of her bed, Tiffany walked slowly towards Jessica.

*SMACK*

Tiffany slapped Jessica hard in the face, shocking everyone in the room.

No one ever thought they would see the day where Tiffany would slap Jessica. No one.

Jessica held onto her cheek as the pain stung her like a bee.

But no pain was as bad as the one in her heart.

"I TRIED TO HELP YOU JESSICA! I TRIED TO, BUT EVEN THOUGH I'M YOUR SUPPOSED GIRLFRIEND, YOU JUST IGNORED ME!!! AND EVEN DARED TO SLAM THE DOOR IN MY FACE!!! WHAT KIND OF GIRLFRIEND ARE YOU??!!!!" Tiffany screamed in Jessica's face.

Seohyun backed up into Taeyeon and held onto her arm tightly, Seohyun was actually getting scared of Tiffany.

The whole room was still as Jessica slowly looked up, somehow still with a smile on her face.

Jessica weakly lifted up the file she was carrying Tiffany with shaking hands.

"Please read this with everyone else Tiff. I'm sorry." Jessica said before she stepped back and gave everyone else space.

Still angry, Tiffany unwrapped the file with everyone else swarming around her.

Pulling out a slip of paper, this is what it read: "Due to abnormal tumor growth, Miss Jung is at the very end of her young life. Please try and help her enjoy the last week she has on Earth."

The paper went flying to the floor.

Everyone was stunned, shocked.

No one wanted to believe what they had just read. It was a joke, a prank Jessica was playing.

At least that was what they wanted to believe.

Looking up slowly at Jessica, Tiffany's lips quivered heavily as she looked up at her soon to be gone girlfriend.

Jessica looked at everyone with a small smile on her face.

"I'm sorry."

Tiffany's tears started flying down again as she ran over to Jessica and started beating her shoulders.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US??!!! WHY??!!! YOU SELFISH !!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO SO SOON???!!! WHY OH WHY??!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??!!! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LET YOU GO JESSI!!! DON'T LEAVE, PLEASE!!!" Tiffany shouted at the top of her lungs, her legs giving way as Grief overtook her.

"UNNIE!!!!" Krystal shouted as she ran over to her older sister and hugged her tightly, almost crushing Jessica's bones.

The rest of SNSD ran over to Jessica too, all wanting to be with their best friend for one last time.

However, in all this, Suzy slipped out of the room.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After leaving the room with teary eyes, Suzy pulled out her phone and scrolled through the contact list.

"Where is it..." Suzy gritted her teeth as she quickly tried to find the contact she was looking for.

Finally, she found it.

Lee Min Ho.

After two rings, the number picked up.

"Hello? Suzy?" A male, presumbly Min Ho, spoke through the other line.

Suzy took a deep breath as she spoke into the phone.

"Min Ho, your known as the best Surgeon in the world for curing Cancer right?" Suzy spoke, gaining a chuckle from Min Ho.

"You flatter me. But yes, I'd daresay I'm pretty good at that."  Min Ho replied, gaining a sigh of relief from Suzy.

"Great. I need your help."