Chapter 12- Party At Taengoo's.... With A Fun End

JeTi: The Life Journey

Lessons were a breeze for SNSD as Professor Lim had kept his promise and didn't make the lessons really difficult.

Very soon, the bell rang.

"Alright class dismissed! Enjoy your birthday Taeyeon!" Professor Lim said to the class.

"Thanks teach!" Taeyeon replied with her chin dimple smile.

Professor Lim walked out, leaving the nine girls in the class.

"So Taengoo, party at your house right?" Yoona asked.

"Yup!" Taeyeon happily replied.

"Will there be food?" Sooyoung asked.

"Aish you can only think of food huh Sooyoung? Yes there will be" Taeyeon replied with a smile.

"Then let's go!" Yuri yelled with her fist in the air.

"To Taengoo's house!" the others all raised their fists in the air dorkily too.

Taeyeon giggled.

"You guys are so dorky" Taeyeon said, giggling.

"Look who's talking" Hyoyeon said.

"Yah!" Taeyeon replied, still giggling. "Follow me, let's go"

"Wait let me tell someone that I'm going over to your house first" Yoona pulled out her phone and texted Krystal.

"Who? Your boyfriend?" Sooyoung teased.

"Ew no" Yoona replied.

"Girlfriend then?" Yuri followed after Sooyoung.

"Mayybeee" Yoona replied with a smile.

"OOOOOOO" everyone whistled.

Yoona started giggling and looked at Jessica and Tiffany, who were giving her a thumbs up.

"Alright guys let's get a move on to my house" Taeyeon started walking.

The eight girls followed their leader to her house.

.........

"Taengoo why do you stay so far? My legs hurt. I should have drove my car" Sooyoung whined.

"Aish we've barely been walking 5 minutes! Looks like those longs legs are only for show" Taeyeon replied, smirking.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! At least I have long legs, not like you" Sooyoung yelled back.

"Tch. Whatever" Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "We're here"

"Woah..." SNSD stared at Taeyeon's massive house. Even though they've went to Taeyeon's house multiple times, it still always amazes them.

"Stop staring guys! It's not the first time you guys have been here," Taeyeon giggled. "Besides, I bet your houses are as big as mine"

"Oh hell no! Our houses are big but not as big as yours!" Tiffany replied.

'Why thank you" Taeyeon bowed dorkily. Everyone giggled.

"Unnie 'hell' is a cuss word. You shouldn't cuss" Seohyun said to Tiffany.

"Ok maknae-ah!" Tiffany pinched Seohyun's puffy cheeks.

"Unnie! That hurt" Seohyun said, rubbing her cheeks.

"Heehee. Sorry maknae-ah" Tiffany apologised.

"Get in guys" Taeyeon opened her front door, letting the other 8 girls in.

Taeyeon's House/Mansion

"I wanna watch TV!" Yuri yelled.

"No! Let's play some computer games!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

"I wanna eat!" Sooyoung whined.

"GUYS! SHUT UP!" Jessica yelled to the 3 girls.

The three girls instantly shut up and looked at Jessica, who's aura was icy cold.

"Good. Now since it's Taeyeon's birthday, I think we should bake her cake. I have already bought all the materials" Jessica pointed at the bags near the front door.

"Thanks Sica-ah" Taeyeon hugged Jessica.

"No problem Taengoo" Jessica hugged back.

Standing at the side, Tiffany felt like ripping Taeyeon away from Jessica.

"Only I can hug Jessi!!" Tiffany thought. "Wait wut?"

"You sure you can cook Sica-ah? What if you burn down the kitchen?" Yuri teased Jessica with a smirk.

Jessica shot Yuri an icy glare, which wiped the smirk off Yuri's face.

"Alright calm down! I was joking! Jeez.." Yuri said with her hands up in the air in a surrender action.

"Less talking and more working! Let's get baking girls!" Sunny clapped her hands and soon, everyone was in the kitchen setting everything up.

When Taeyeon was about to help out, Jessica stopped her.

"Nope. No helping us today Taengoo. It's your birthday today, so just kick back and relax" Jessica said with a smile.

Taeyeon shot Jessica a wide smile and said, "You guys are the best"

Jessica smiled and ruffled Taeyeon's hair before walking back in the kitchen. 

Tiffany was staring angrily at the pair and was crushing the strawberries.

"FANY-AH! THE STRAWBERRIES!!" Yoona yelled at Tiffany and quickly ran over to stop Tiffany from destroying the berries.

"OMO! OH I'M SO SORRY!" Tiffany finally realised what she was doing and quickly apologised to Yoona. 

"haiz. It's ok Fany-ah. Focus alright?" Yoona patted Tiffany's head before walking back to her station.

"I shouldn't be angry at Tae Tae for even smiling at Jessica..." Tiffany thought. "What's wrong with me?"

.........

Soon, the cake was done.

The girls turned off all the lights and lit 23 candles to signify Taeyeon's age. The cake had 'Happy 23rd Birthday Taengoo~' written with coloured whipped cream on the front of the cake.

Taeyeon had the dorkiest smile on her face when the girls laid the cake on the table.

"Alright guys birthday song in 3,2,1!"

"Happy birthday Taengoo! Happy birthday Taengoo! Happy birthday Taengooo! Happy birthday Taengooo~!"

Taeyeon smiled to her eyes as she blew out the candles.

"Wooooo!" everyone clapped.

"Now what?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Movie marathon!" Taeyeon yelled out.

"Let's go!" the girls yelled out, grabbing the cake and a bunch of random snacks to chomp on while watching the movies.

.........

The girls spent about 4 hours watching various movies from horror to romance.

"Oh man. Those movies were great" Yoona said. "What do we do now?"

"Let's play some games!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Like what?" Seohyun asked.

"How about.. Spin The Bottle?" Taeyeon suggested with one eyebrow raised.

"YAH! BYUNTAEYEON!" Sunny yelled, lightly punching Taeyeon's shoulder.

"I don't mind though" Tiffany said.

"Me too" Yuri said.

"Me three" Sooyoung said too.

"Looks like it's settled then" Taeyeon clapped her hands together. "Spin The Bottle it is"

.........

The 9 girls sat in a circle with a bottle in the middle of them.

"Alright so the rules are simple. Within 5 seconds you must hug the person the bottle points to. If you take 10 seconds you have to kiss the person. If you take longer then 10 seconds however," Taeyeon smirked. "French Kiss. Except for maknae. Seohyun only has to hug. Understand?" Taeyeon finished off.

Everyone nodded.

"Great. Who starts?"

"Me!" Hyoyeon raised her hand.

"Ooo Hyo your excited eh?" Sooyoung teased.

"3,3,1 SPIN!"

Hyoyeon spun the bottle and it landed on...

Sooyoung.

"Oh god!" Hyoyeon yelled.

"5 seconds!" Taeyeon yelled.

Hyoyeon jumped over and gave Sooyoung a quick hug before running back.

"Aish your so boring Hyoyeon" Taeyeon said. "I'll spin next"

Taeyeon spun the bottle and it landed on.....

Jessica.

Tiffany's eyes went wide open.

Jessica smirked.

"Well Tae Tae, 5 or 10?" Jessica asked.

Taeyeon counted in her head.

"Looks like 10" Taeyeon said, grinning.

Taeyeon crawled over to Jessica and gave her a kiss..

On the lips.

Tiffany's hands clenched into fists as she was trying to control her anger.

"Damn it Tae!" Tiffany yelled in her mind. "Wait. Why am I feeling angry?"

Taeyeon pulled away from Jessica with a smile which Jessica returned.

"Alright you two calm down" Sunny said. "Next, Sooyoung"

Sooyoung spun the bottle and it landed on..

Sunny.

"Ewwww!" Sunny groaned with a face full of fake disgust.

"YAH!" Sooyoung yelled.

Sooyoung ran to Sunny and gave her a quick hug before running back.

The rest of the spins were pretty boring as everyone either gave a quick hug or a peck on the cheeks.

Until...

"Tiffany! Your turn!"

Tiffany grabbed the bottle and spun it really hard. It span for a long time before eventually stopping on...

 

Jessica.

 

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!" The other girls wolf whistled.

Jessica and Tiffany stared at each other awkwardly, remebering what happened before.

"5 seconds up girls!" Taeyeon yelled.

Jessica and Tiffany were still staring at each other.

"10 seconds!"

JeTi were still staring.

"15 seconds! French kiss!!" Taeyeon yelled.

"French kiss! French kiss!" the other girls chanted.

Seohyun covered her ears and closed her eyes while humming the Keroro theme song, trying to protect her innocence.

Tiffany slowly got up and walked to Jessica.

"Well Jessi, all or nothing I guess.."

"Yup.."

Jessica and Tiffany slowly closed in to each other, their lips moving ever so close to each other.

Then finally, the magical moment came.

Their lips connected. 

"Mmmmm her lips! So tasty!" Jessica yelled in her mind.

"Oh I can't get enough of Jessi's lips!" Tiffany yelled in her head too.

Soon, their tongues were battling each other, each tongue in the others mouth.

"Mmm Jessi" Tiffany moaned loudly.

"OOOOK GIRLS THATS ENOUGH!!" Sunny seperated the two Americans from each other.

"Oh your such a buzzkill Sunny!" Hyoyeon complained. "They were about to get it on!"

Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other with a shy smile on their faces.

They both know the other enjoyed it.

Taeyeon looked at the two girls and giggled.

"It's getting late girls. You all should get a move on" Taeyeon said to her friends.

"Yeah your right Tae. See ya tomorrow!" Yuri waved goodbye to Taeyeon.

"Bye Taengoo!" the other girls waved goodbye to Taeyeon.

"Bye girls! I had a lot of fun today" Taeyeon waved goodbye too.

Soon, all the girls had left Taeyeon's house. They all waved goodbye to each other before going their seperate ways.

"Wait! Tiffany! Can I speak to you for a bit?" Jessica yelled to Tiffany who was about to cross the road.

Taeyeon heard Jessica's yell and looked out her window.

"Sure. What's up Jessi?" Tiffany walked back to Jessica.

Jessica sighed and looked up at Tiffany.

"Tiffany this has been on my mind for a long time now....." Jessica started.

"Let it out Jessi" Tiffany said to Jessica comfortingly.

Jessica took a deep breath and sighed.

....... 

 

 

"I..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Notes:

Ooooo cheeky author putting it on a cliffhanger again! Don't kill me!!! What will Jessi say to Fany? Wait a bit longer! Till next time, author out!