Chapter 92-Moving Forward

JeTi: The Life Journey

Jihyo walked back and forth along the corridor as she waited along with the rest of the girls for their two friends to come out of the surgery room. The wounds didn't look too bad on Tzuyu and the medic had told her that she would have a "99.99%" chance of coming out totally fine and that she probably wouldn't have to stay in the hospital as the stab mark wasn't very deep because Nayeon had saved her so quickly. But that was exactly who Jihyo was worried about now.

Nayeon.

Jihyo sighed as she took out a small bottle of pills that had Nayeon's name written on it. Anti anxiety pills to be exact.

"I forgot to give her medicine again..." Jihyo muttered with a frustrated sigh as she repeatedly hit herself on the head with that bottle of pills, wanting to make it a permanent part of her memory as she groaned about the stupid mistake that she had made AGAIN.

Nayeon had a condition where if she was feeling even just a little anxious or scared, her heart would start to race at an insanely fast rate for around a minute or two where she would get very lightheaded and faint very easily with a huge pain in her chest. This had already happened once before when Jihyo, who was the one in charge of that medicine, had forgotten to give it to her. Now, history had repeated itself.

"You trying to crack open your skull or something?" A soft voice said with a bit of a forced giggle as Sana plopped herself next to the older girl as she put an ice pack over her black eye, letting out a small hiss of pain as she felt the cold object touch her skin which was in pain. The bastard had quite a solid punch on him.

"No, but it looks like part of your skull is cracked." Jihyo replied with a snarky comment as she took away the ice pack from Sana and helped to put it over her eye, gently rubbing the area around her eye in an effort to try and get rid of the pain as quick as possible for her junior.

Sana let out a small, genuine laugh at her unnie's reply as she then let out a sigh of what Jihyo could tell was pure sadness and worry. She had never seen the younger girl so down before as she was usually the cute little squirrel that would be injecting life into the group with her cute voice and childish antics. Now... She seemed so lost and broken, Jihyo had no idea what to do.

"This pain is nothing compared to the one Tzuyu and Nayeon are feeling now..." Sana said as Jihyo saw one stream of liquid coming down from Sana's eyes, and Jihyo knew for damn sure that it wasn't the ice that was melting. It was Sana's heart that was melting.

"Hey, cheer up alright? You did all that you could, you were never going to out power two men like that." Jihyo comforted Sana as she put her hand on the silver haired girl's lap and gave it a gentle squeeze that gave Sana the feeling of protection and it just made her feel like everything was alright.

At that moment, Krystal and Tiffany woke up to realise that both of their girlfriends were missing. Looking left and right, both looked at each other at the same time and shrugged their shoulders.

"Hey Jihyo, did you see Yoong or Jessi anywhere?" Tiffany asked casually as she was greeted back with a slightly confused look from Jihyo. Tiffany let out an "Ahh..." before facepalming and laughing awkwardly, she had used the casual names that she called her 'family' by, so Jihyo was obviously slightly confused.

"Yoona and Jessica I mean." Tiffany corrected herself as Jihyo now nodded her head, making an O shape with as she seemed to now rack her brains to try and remember something, her eyebrows furrowing before her face suddenly lit up and she nodded.

"Yup, they went that way." Jihyo said as she pointed down the corridor that the two girls had ran down earlier before attending to Sana again, who had just given a polite smile to Krystal and Tiffany, who both returned it.

"Alright, thank you." Krystal said before her favourite unnie and herself took off to follow the path that their girlfriends had went down earlier.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Meanwhile, Jessica and Yoona were still sitting at that same bench, with the older of the two telling the younger the plan for later, which was supposed be the great final event.

"So Eunji and Naeun will be there waiting with everything set up, the flowers, the red carpet, the wedding-" Jessica was about to continue before she saw Krystal and Tiffany walking straight towards them, and she of course didn't want to spoil the whole thing so she knew she had to quickly change the subject.

"Hey strawberries taste fantastic right?" Jessica randomly said as Tiffany and Krystal drew closer and closer, with Yoona baffled at the sudden comment that Jessica had just made out of the blue, she was completely oblivious that the two that could absolutely not hear what they were talking about were right behind her.

"Wait what about the weddi-" Yoona was about to blurt out the whole big surprise but was silenced by an abrupt and very violent kiss from Jessica, who knew she had to do anything she could in order to keep Yoona quiet.

Krystal's jaw just dropped as she was frozen on the spot while Tiffany just out the loudest and girliest scream that she had ever let out, and it had made Jessica start to laugh as she separated her lips from Yoona's, who now knew why Jessica had to do what she did as she now started to let out a giggle.

"JESSI!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH YOONG????!!!!!!!" Tiffany screamed out loudly as she now ran as fast as she could towards her fiancee with jealousy filled eyes, causing Jessica to just gulp.

"Uh oh." Jessica said as she waved goodbye to Yoona before leaping off her seat and running off back into the hospital laughing crazily, with a really crazy Tiffany hot on her heels, screaming her lungs out.

"Those two..." Yoona said with a laugh as she watched Jessica run up the staircase with Tiffany's scream still as loud as ever, with nurses and other patients either giving annoyed, worried or amused reactions to Tiffany. It still sounded like Tiffany was right next to her.

Just then, Krystal came up and gave Yoona a kiss of her own, not the forced one that the older Jung sister gave, but a soft one that had lots of one thing in it. Love.

"Let the real Jung that you love kiss you." Krystal said with a shy smile as she now put her arms on Yoona's waist, the latter now grinning cheesily as she wrapped her arm around Krystal's neck and kissed the top of her head.

"You little cutie pie."