Chapter 77-Crisis Averted

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Nooo! That was a fluke!" Jessica cried out as she punched the ground and kicked her legs up and down while lying face first on the floor, refusing to accept the fact that she had lost to her younger sister.

Krystal did a victory lap around her sister as she stuck her tongue out teasingly, rubbing salt in Jessica's wound as she narrowly avoided having her legs grabbed by her older sister.

"Well done Soojungie!" Yoona exclaimed as she put the mug of juice down on the table and gave Krystal a well deserved hug as the younger Jung leaped into the arms of her girlfriend.

Tiffany was a little disappointed that Jessica had lost to Krystal, but nevertheless went over to Jessica, who was still sulking on the carpet, and gave her the mug of juice.

"It's alright Jessi, I made this for you." Tiffany said in her perfect American English to her fiancee, as it always made Jessica feel better to hear Tiffany's English instead of her Korean, which seemed to work as a smile instantly grew on Jessica's angelic face.

"Ahh it's been so long since I heard your English!" Jessica replied in English too as she gladly took the mug from Tiffany and downed all of it's contents in one shot. Anything type of food or drinks that were given to Jessica by Tiffany were always finished in one shot.

"Mmm! This is great!" Jessica shared the same sentiments as Yoona as she gave Tiffany a thumbs up while wiping with her thumb, and taking the leftover juice on her thumb and putting it on Tiffany's lips.

"Now..." Jessica said as she gave Tiffany a kiss on the lips, 'drinking' the remaining juice while managing to give the love of her life a kiss on the cheek as well.

Tiffany let out a giggle of a lovestruck teenager as she slapped Jessica's shoulder playfully. She wondered how Jessica managed to think of these ways to kiss her.

Suddenly, a barrage of coughing occured behind them as Jessica and Tiffany heard Yoona let out a gasp of surprise behind them.

Whipping their heads behind, Jessica and Tiffany saw Krystal doubling up in agony as she collapsed on the sofa while coughing furiously, with Yoona looking extremely lost and confused as to what was happening.

Then, Tiffany saw the mug of juice she made was half empty, and she knew exactly what happened.

"Oh crap! I forgot Krystal was allergic to apples!" Tiffany cried out as she and Jessica ran over to Krystal and patted her back, while Jessica was trying to allow Krystal some breathing by ing the top of her shirt to allow her to breath easier.

"Yoona! Please go get her medicine! It's on the third drawer from the right!" Jessica cried out as she tried to control Krystal's immense coughing, but it didn't seem to work as Krystal just coughed harder and harder.

Yoona nodded as she charged into the kitchen like a madman and dug through the drawers in panic, desperately trying to save Krystal from the awful plight she was in right now.

"Come on... Where is it..." Yoona muttered as she searched through rows and rows of medicine that had been collected over the years by the Jung Sisters, who both fell sick quite often.

In the end, Yoona found it.

Grabbing it swiftly, Yoona left the kitchen at the speed of light to see Krystal looking like she was going to pass out as her face was as pale as ice.

"Soojungie! Here!" Yoona said anxiously as she passed Krystal the pills which she had took out of the packet while running from the kitchen.

Tiffany took some plain water from the jug beside the main sofa and poured it into a clean cup before passing it to Krystal to allow her to swallow the pills down.

Krystal quickly took the pills and cup of water from Yoona and Tiffany before putting it in and swallowing it quickly, letting out a relieved sigh as she felt the pills go down .

Letting out a final few coughs, Krystal's coughs finally stopped.

"I'm so sorry Kryssie! I'm such a bad unnie! How could I forget?!" Tiffany exclaimed as she started hitting herself on the head, berating herself as she caused her dongsaeng such great harm.

Krystal shook her head as she pulled Tiffany's hands away to prevent herself from hitting herself any further.

"Unnie! It's fine! It was just a simple mistake! But, now you owe me movie night!" Krystal exclaimed happily as she hopped up and down the sofa excitedly, restoring the hyped up atmosphere of before.

"YEAH!" The other three girls cheered as they celebrated by dancing on the spot. They hadn't watched a movie in ages, and they longed to finally be able to watch one again.

"Hey, let me go get changed first alright? These clothes are horribly uncomfortable." Jessica complained as she removed the leather jacket that she had been wearing this entire time, even while wrestling Soojung on the carpet. But she somehow didn't break a sweat.

"Yeah, us too." Tiffany, Krystal and Yoona said as they all made their way up to the rooms to change into their house clothing.

Entering the room which she had missed sorely, Jessica smiled as she walked to her large, ice white wardrobe and opened it to see all her clothes all neatly folded and ironed inside from the last time Tiffany had stuffed them in a luggage and threw them at her head.

The pictures were all reinstated too, so it looked like nothing had ever happened.

"Better get changed." Jessica muttered to herself as she removed her jacket and the black sleeveless shirt underneath, leaving her topless except for a little black bra.

However, Jessica was standing nearly topless in a room with probably the biggest ert next to Taeyeon. Tiffany Hwang.

A ertic grin growing on her face, Tiffany sneaked up behind Jessica and gave her s a rough squeeze before grabbing her home clothes and dashing out the room.

Jessica let out a scream as she took chase after her ertic girlfriend, who was laughing madly.

"COME BACK HERE YOU ERT!!!"

 

Author Notes:

Some things just never change huh? Once a ert, always a ert. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!