Chapter 71-Say Yes

JeTi: The Life Journey

"No."

A loud gasp reverberated through the cafe as everyone's jaw dropped to the ground, with Taeyeon's legs giving out and Suzy having to grab her to prevent her from falling. Eunji and Naeun had their eyes as wide as they had ever been, not believing what Tiffany had just said, while Yoona and Krystal just shook their heads in dismay.

Jessica was stunned as well. She had no idea what to do now.

Tiffany then laughed as she put the cake down on the table next to her and kneeled to Jessica's level and grabbed her hand that wasn't holding onto the ring box.

"I don't just want to marry you. I want to be a part of your life forever, even after death." Tiffany said with a cheesy smile as she took out Jessica's ring from the box and put it on Jessica's ring finger, kissing Jessica's hand while she did so.

All the girls behind all let out a deep sigh of relief when they heard that Tiffany was just joking around, and that she didn't really mean to say no after all.

Jessica let out a smile as bright as a shooting star as she took out Tiffany's ring and requested for Tiffany's hand, which she gladly gave.

"Together forever." Jessica and Tiffany said at the same time as Jessica put on the ring for Tiffany, with a burst of applause and cheers filling up the cafe the moment she did so.

They had finally done it. Jessica and Tiffany were now engaged.

Eunji immediately dashed off into the kitchen and switched on the electricity supply in the cafe again, showing off now all the girls running over to Jessica and Tiffany to tackle them to the ground with a giant hug.

As Apink didn't really know SNSD at all, they just stood back and clapped with smiles on their faces as Chorong looked like she was about to be moved to tears at the scene that she had just witnessed.

Meanwhile, Jessica and Tiffany were underneath the pile that was the SNSD girls and Krystal, all of them cheering and most crying with happiness for their two best friends that were finally sealing their fates together.

Suzy was clapping along with the Apink girls as she was looking at Taeyeon, who was the first to pounce onto Jessica and Tiffany the moment the lights came on.

"Hmm. Maybe next time Tae."

That was the thought that went through all the heads of the girls who were dating someone else in the same room.

It certainly went through Eunji's head as she looked at Naeun from the doorway of the kitchen, as Naeun was at the top of the pile of girls on top Jessica and Tiffany.

Eunji walked forward to join her group of friends and Suzy, not willing to jump into the already crazy amount of girls on top the newly engaged couple.

Bomi took this chance to joke around with Chorong as she grabbed Chorong from behind, gaining a surprised gasp from Chorong.

"Be my girlfriend Rongbaby~" Bomi said in a as cute a tone of voice that she could muster, shaking Chorong back and forth as she giggled heartily in Chorong's ear.

Namjoo, Hayoung, Eunji and Suzy burst out into laughter when they heard what Bomi had said. That request was just so Bomi, you would expect her to say something like that after seeing what Jessica had dared to do.

Chorong rolled her eyes as she turned around to face Bomi and flicked her forehead, causing Bomi to let out a whine of pain as she let go of Chorong's waist.

"Not a chance." Chorong said to Bomi as she stuck out her tongue at Bomi, showing off a childish side of hers which she had very rarely shown.

Bomi pouted as she stomped her feet and turned her back to Chorong with a huff, but she started laughing the moment she had turned her back.

Chorong smiled as she now looked at the back and Bomi and shook her head.

"Ok, maybe a tiny chance." Chorong whispered into Bomi's ear before running off next to Eunji and quickly starting a conversation to avoid having to deal with Bomi.

Bomi's eyes immediately grew as wide as her smile as she turned to face Chorong and let out a squeal of happiness.

"SERIOUSLY CHORONG?!" Bomi pretty much shouted as she stared at Chorong with an expression full of glee.

Chorong just laughed as she put her finger up to her lips and winked before continuing to talk with Eunji.

Bomi fist pumped the air as her mood flew through the roof.

"That means I have a chance..."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After everyone eventually got off Jessica and Tiffany, the settled down at the main table which Bomi had set up earlier.

Jessica and Tiffany, as expected of a recently engaged couple, looked like they were glued together as their hands were attached and didn't look like they were seperating anytime soon, with their rings gleaming brightly in the orange lights of the cafe.

"So... Shall we eat the cake now?" Sooyoung asked straight away as she stared hungrily at the pink strawberry cake that was put in the centre of the table and way too close to Sooyoung.

The whole group of girls snorted with laughter as they so saw Sooyoung try her hardest not to just devour the entire cake right there.

Jessica dragged the cake away from the center of the table before using a knife that was on the side of the table to cut a slice to feed her fiance. 

"I made this cake for Tiffany only. Plus, you could do with less eating." Jessica said as she fed Tiffany the piece of, causing Sooyoung to let out a grumble as she pouted and looked down at the floor.

Just then, Taeyeon and Chorong returned from the kitchen with the drinks that Eunji and Bomi had prepared earlier.

Seeing that they now had all their drinks and food soon to be prepared, it was time to start the party.

Jessica and Tiffany stood up together and raised their arms in the air, hands still attached of course.

"Let's get this party started!"

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Apologies for this rather lousy chapter, I'm feeling pretty tired and kinda down emotionally, so please forgive me :) I promise to write as good a chapter as I can tomorrow! See ya guys then! Love you all! Till next time, see ya!

P.S. ChoMi looks like it's getting real now huh? And please anticipate the wedding!