Chapter 79-Good Morning

JeTi: The Life Journey

Sleeping was a literal nightmare for Krystal, as bad dreams kept popping up in her head due to the horror movie that they had watched the night before, and Yoona had to stay up with her the entire night to accompany her. Not the best way to start the final day of your holiday.

"I'm so tired..." Krystal mumbled as she sat on the bed with her hair covering her face, her body threatening to fall over at anytime as the effects of only sleeping for half an hour started to kick in.

Yoona let out a loud yawn as she put her arm around Krystal's shoulders and nodded slowly.

"Me too..." Yoona replied as she let out another yawn, her eyes so heavy that they kept dropping but she still tried her best to keep them open.

At that moment, their door opened, revealing a very energetic and upbeat duo of Jessica and Tiffany standing there.

"Hey guys- Woah!" Tiffany eyes widened in surprise when she saw how Yoona and Krystal looked, but a slight snigger escaped as there was something funny about how they looked.

"I didn't know we had zombies in our house." Jessica joked as she caused Tiffany to burst into laughter.

Krystal gave a zombie like glare back to her older sister, causing Jessica to let out an awkward chuckle.

"I hate you unnie... You just had to watch that movie huh?" Krystal grumbled as she lay back down on the bed and covered her face with her pilow, her eyes closing immediately but she still couldn't seem to sleep.

Jessica sniggered as she strolled over to Krystal's bed and sat down next to her younger sister.

"Aigoo don't tell me little Soojung here got nightmares?" Jessica teased as she imitated a monster from a horror show, making scary noises causing Krystal to let out hilarious squeals of fright.

Yoona and Tiffany collapsed into laughter as Krystal got up and started hitting her older sister on the shoulder.

"Unnie~" Krystal whined as she continously hit Jessica, who had done the Jungsis habit of laughing with her body as she was lying on the bed while kicking her legs as a way to release her laughter.

"Omo Kryssie!" Tiffany said before bursting into laughter again as she lay on top of Jessica's stomach and laughed along with her.

Yoona scooted over to Krystal and hugged her, though she found it hilarious as well.

"It's ok Soojungie... Ignore them." Yoona said as she pinched Krystal's nose with a smile on her face, with Krystal giggling as a reply.

"Oh I'm hungry..." Krystal said as her stomach let out a grumble, causing everyone in the room to burst into laughter again.

"Well, where do you want to go for her breakfast then?" Yoona asked Krystal, who was thinking of a place to go to.

Jessica and Tiffany, who both had recovered from their brief spasm of laughter which they seemed to have a bit too often, immediately lept up and suggested a place.

"What about the Apink cafe? I need to see my little sister!" Jessica, who was referring to Eunji, smirked as she saw the change in Krystal's mood.

"Wuh.... WHAT?! I'M RIGHT HERE! YOU ONLY HAVE ONE YOUNGER SISTER!!" Krystal screamed out loud as she grabbed Jessica by the shoulders and shook her around like crazy, infuriated by what her older sister had just said.

Tiffany and Yoona smiled widely as they watched Jessica try and calm Krystal down from the rage that she was currently in.

So after five minutes of telling Krystal, that she was joking, Jessica finally managed to calm her sister down.

"Ah I was joking too unnie. I know about the promise you made to Eunji. Plus, I don't mind having her as a 'sister'. She's a really friendly and nice girl." Krystal said to Jessica, who nodded proudly.

"Thanks Soojung. I'm glad you understand. That promise I made her is very important." Jessica said as she recalled the exact words she had said to Eunji in the hospital that one fateful day.

In the end, all the girls decided to head to their newfound friends' cafe.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Parking her car tidily in front of the cafe, Jessica ushered everyone out of the car before locking it and standing in front of the Apink cafe, which seemed relatively empty as it was still quite early in the morning and the cafe had just opened.

The four girl entered the cafe, the soft jingles of the bells ringing as they saw Bomi and Chorong sitting by the counter, looking through the paybook together.

Suddenly, a whizz of white flashed by and the next thing they knew, Eunji was hugging all four of them.

"Hey guys! What brings you all here?!" Eunji said in an excited tone of voice as she clapped her hands multiple times, she was clearly very happy to see her friends in her cafe.

"Oh we were stopping by for breakfast. Plus, we missed you guys." Jessica said as she gave Eunji a hug of her own, a smile forming on her face.

"Awww... Well, follow me to your seats then!" Eunji said in her never ending supply of happiness as she practically skipped to the table with the four girls trailing behind them.

"Hey guys!" Bomi and Chorong called out to the four girls, waving happily at them as they had finally spotted them after staring at the paybook for the longest time. 

Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal all waved back to Bomi and Chorong, with Yoona flashing an extra bright smile to Bomi.

"I still have yet to show you that hair salon! I'll bring you there soon!" Yoona said to Bomi before going to her seat by the window with the rest of the girls.

Bomi silently fist pumped the air as she sent a thankful smile Yoona's way.

After they had all settled down at the table, Tiffany noticed that someone was missing.

"Hey, where's Naeun?" Tiffany asked Eunji, who was taking out the notebook which was used to write down orders.

"Hm? Oh, she's the coffee maker in this cafe, so she's in the kitchen. She makes the best coffee in the world I swear. My girlfriend is just... Soooo talented." Eunji said proudly as a smirk grew on her face as she spoke so highly about the love of her life.

Jessica and Tiffany just rolled their eyes while Yoona and Krystal sniggered.

"Ok, so can we place our order now Miss Lovestruck?" Jessica said as she continued teasing her two 'younger sisters' with it now being Eunji's turn.

Eunji took out her pen and immediately was ready to write, not before giving Jessica a glare though.

"Right. Go ahead."

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Here is a quick chapter for y'all! I hope you like it! Not sure if I'll be able to update this week but I'll try!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!