Chapter 7-Confession

JeTi: The Life Journey

"I think... I love you..."

Yoona's eyes went wide open and her jaw dropped, shocked beyond comprehension.

........

"There unnie, I said it" Krystal said, smiling slightly.

"I...I.." Yoona couldn't speak.

"It's ok unnie. It's fine if you don't accept. Just act like you never met me..." Krystal's heart felt like smashing into pieces.

"I'II... just go now...." Krystal, heartbroken, got up and walked to the stairs down to the school, tears flowing down.

"Wait! Soojung-ah!" Yoona chased after Krystal.

"It's ok unnie... It was nice knowing you.." Krystal said in between tears.

Yoona ran over to Krystal and hugged her tightly, tears falling too.

..........

"You fool! Let me finish talking!" Yoona exclaimed in between tears.

"What do you have to say unnie?" Krystal asked, voice broken.

..........

"I..... I...... I love you too!"

.........

Krystal's eyes went wide open and her heart soared.

"You.... you do?" Krystal said, not believing those 3 magical words came out of Yoona's mouth.

"Yes you fool! I love you too!" Yoona yelled, wiping her tears off her face. 

"But.... why? Why me? Of all people, me? Why?" Krystal asked in disbelief.

Yoona sighed and started to talk,

"The moment I saw you, I found you so adorable. How shy you were, not even daring to shake my hand. How you couldn't even look at me. Why do you think I kept trying to talk to you? I tried to get you out of your shell and talk to me."

Krystal's eyes were watering up again listening to Yoona.

"Then I finally managed to get you to look at me. When I saw your face, I was taken aback. You looked so innocent and so pure. Beautiful but shy. I also thought you looked like me" Yoona giggled, "Then when I fed you, I felt like I wanted to be able to do that my entire life, just feed you, eat dinner with you, all the time" Yoona lovingly looked at Krystal before continuing, "Then I took you home. When you wrapped your arms around my waist, I loved it. Your touch, me being wrapped by you, just felt like home. Then that's when I knew I wanted to be with you a long time. So I asked you for your number. And that's how we ended up here now. Both loving each other."

Yoona and Krystal both looked into each others eyes, both staring lovingly at each other.

.........

"So does that mean.... we are now...." Krystal stopped, too shy to continue.

"Yup" Yoona said. " We are now.." Yoona pointed to Krystal to finish off the sentence.

"Girlfriends?" Krystal used both her hands to cover up her face, embarassed to the max.

"Hehehe. Yes we are girlfriends now. Sweetie." Yoona said, putting emphasis on the 'sweetie'.

'Argh unnie don't!" Krystal yelled through her hands, face burning.

"Sweetie! Put your hands down sweetie!"  Yoona teased.

"Unnie don't! Stop!" Krystal exclaimed.

"Hehehehe my cute lil' Soojungie~ but seriously put your hands down" Yoona said, grabbing Krystal's hands and yanking them off her face.

"Now," Yoona started. "Since I call you 'Soojungie', you have to call me 'Yoongie' Yoona said seriously to Krystal.

Krystal immediately put both her hands on her face again.

"I can't unnie! I can't!" Krystal yelled while constantly shaking her head.

"No! Yoongie or I act like I never met you!" Yoona threatened Krystal.

"Ok! Ok! Fine!" Krystal, embarrased, gave up.

"Good! Now?" Yoona said, smirking.

"Yoong..ie. I love you Yoongie." Krystal shyly said while looking down at her feet.

......

A big smile spread across Yoona's face.

......

Yoona hugged Krystal tightly and whispered into Krystal's ear, "I love you too Soojungie~"

Krystal smiled.

*riiiinnnggg*

"Shucks! Screw the school bell!!!" YoonKrys thought.

"Well.... Guess we have to go back to class now." Yoona said to Krystal.

"I don't want to!" Krystal childishly yelled.

"Aigoo Soojungie! Don't be so cute! We will have plenty of time after school alright?" Yoona said, smiling at her girlfriend.

"Alright I guess... So I will see you after school?" Krystal asked, eyes pleading.

"Yes you will, meet you at the school gate afterwards alright?" Yoona said to Krystal.

"I will. Let's go back to our classes now?" Krystal said.

"Yup! See ya!" Yoona said.

"Wait!" Krystal yelled to Yoona.

"Yes Soojungie?"

Krystal picked a beautiful blue rose and passed it to Yoona.

"Yours" Krystal pointed at the blue rose. "Mine" Krystal pointed at the blue orchid that Yoona passed to her earlier.

Yoona started to tear up and gave Krystal a bear hug.

"You really are the sweetest person ever!" Yoona said in between tears.

"Alright Yoongie, let's go to class now alright? We're gonna be late" Krystal reluctantly broke the hug.

Yoona nodded and grabbed Krystal's hand. Holding hands, they made their way down from the rooftop.

........

"Well, guess we have to go now. See you after school!" Yoona said to Krystal.

"Yup. See you" Krystal said.

Yoona went right to Krystal's face and kissed her cheek.

Krystal was left stunned.

Giggling, Yoona waved goodbye to Krystal and went to her classroom.

Touching the part of her cheek that Yoona kissed, Krystal smiled brightly and skipped to her classroom.

......

"Yah you seem to be very happy. What happened?" Victoria asked Krystal curiously.

"Oh nothing happened! Nothing at all!" Krystal happily replied, giggling like a 5 year old.

"Yah there's no way nothing happened. You came in class pratically skipping with a big smile on your face AFTER you had recess with YOONA. What happened?" Victoria pushed on.

"Nothing! Really!" Krystal replied, still smiling widely.

Victoria noticed the dark blue orchid in Krystal's hand.

"Yah! Where did you get that flower from?" Victora interrogated Krystal.

"I just found it!" Krystal said.

"Yeah right! Tell me...." Victoria was about to continue but their teacher walked in.

"Hmph! I'II talk to you later Kry." Victora whispered to Krystal before going back to her seat.

"Can't wait for after school!" Krystal thought to herself.

.......

"Can't wait to meet Soojungie after school!" Yoona thought, the exact same time as Krystal.

.......

 

 

 

Author Notes:

So Yoongie and Kryssie are officialy together! Hooray! *sprays confetti* They even think the same thing at the same time! Their meant for each other. Next up, JETI! When will Jessica or Tiffany finally wake up? I don't know, wait and find out ;)

Author out!