Chapter 36-Graduation Day

JeTi: The Life Journey

Four days flew by quickly, soon it was SNSD's graduation day, where they would depart to become adults.

They were all seated in the school hall,waiting to collect their certificates.

Tiffany was dressed up in a fancy but very uncomfortable white dress which Jessica insisted she wore as it was an 'important moment in her life.'

"This dress Jessi." Tiffany hissed angrily into Jessica's ear, not wanting to create too much noise.

"Oh get over it Tiff. It will be over soon." Jessica casually replied, glancing at her girlfriend before looking back in front.

"You could've at least picked out a pink one..." Tiffany pouted before looking back in front to the school principal's boring speech.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The principal's speech lasted way too long, the girls nearly falling asleep.

"Now, time to give out the certificates!" the principal finished off before stepping away from the microphone.

"About time... damn." Tiffany opened her eyes and sat up straight, eagerly waiting for her name to be called.

"First student up, Bae Suzy!" 

Suzy, dressed in an elegant red dress, walked up on stage and took her certificate, shaking hands with the principal.

The whole hall burst into applause, but there was a certain girl cheering louder than anyone.

"Wooooo! Congrats Suzy!" Taeyeon loudly cheered, clapping her hands wildly.

Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other and smirked.

"Whipped."

After Suzy stepped down from the stage, the principal called another students name.

"Next up, Im Yoona!" 

Yoona, dressed in a baby blue blouse and jeans as she really didn't care how she looked like, walked up on stage and bowed before collecting her certificate from the principal.

Being the queen of the school, Yoona got a round of applause and cheers from everybody.

Krystal, who was sitting in the guest section, cheered happily for her girlfriend, smile reaching her eyes.

"Way to go Yoongie! Love you!" Krystal blew a kiss at Yoona, which Yoona obviously saw as she immediately looked for Krystal the moment she stepped up onto the stage.

Yoona stepped down from the stage.

"Tiffany Hwang!"

Jessica gave Tiffany a peck on the cheeks before watching her go up the stage.

"Well done Tiff." Jessica smiled as she clapped loudly for the love of her life.

Tiffany eye-smiled and shook hands with the principal, doing the same thing the previous people did.

"Jessica Jung!"

Jessica lazily stood up from her seat and walked up on stage, showing a small smile before grabbing her certificate and leaving.

The rest of SNSD and the school did the same thing, and after about an hour it was all over.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When they were outside, Tiffany engulfed Jessica into a bear hug.

"Oh we're finally adults Jessi! We can finally lead a carefree life!" 

Jessica smiled at her girlfriend's cute behaviour.

"Don't be too happy now. Being an adult has a lot of responsibilites."

Tiffany pulled away from the hug and pouted.

"Oh cheer up Jessi! We're gonna get married!"

Jessica rolled her eyes.

"You sure about that?"

Tiffany looked crestfallen, her jaw hanging.

Jessica giggled.

"Of course we are silly. I love you too much."

Tiffany immediately eye-smiled again and kissed Jessica on the lips.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Well done Yoongie!" Krystal gave Yoona a peck on the cheeks.

Yoona gladly returned Krystal a kiss before saying,

"Thanks Soojungie! Soon, I'll be the one watching you up to collect it. As an adult!"

Krystal giggled and squeezed Yoona's cheeks.

"Your soooo old now! Old Yoongie!"

Yoona put out a fake angry expression before lightly slapping Krystal's shoulders.

"I'm not old! How dare you!"

Krystal burst out laughing and kissed Yoona on the lips, a kiss which Yoona gladly returned.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Taeyeon and Suzy were standing next to each other, smiling.

"Congrats Suzy. Wow, in your first year you already graduated. Amazing." Taeyeon said, shaking hands with Suzy.

"Thanks Tae. Yeah I just came here the last month or two to graduate. Nothing more." Suzy said, before a thought popped up in her head.

"I actually came here for you Tae." Suzy muttered under her breath.

"What did you say?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh, nothing!" Suzy waved her arms.

"Anyway, congratulations to you too Tae."

Taeyeon smiled dorkily before bowing.

"Thank you very much."

Both girls burst out laughing.

 

So now, the girls have moved on to the next stage of life. Except Krystal of course.

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys... I've been kinda down actually... cause my other story isn't doing too well... I put a lot of effort into it and well, I feel like you guys don't like it... let me know what's wrong alright? Cause I really have put a lot of thought and work into that story and it really isn't doing too great. Please, at least give it a try alright? See ya guys next time. Love you.