Chapter 3- Back At The Jung House

JeTi: The Life Journey

*Knock knock*

'Coming!' Krystal yelled to the front door, while running down the stairs.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

'Alright be patient!' Krystal said while opening the front door.

She was not expecting what she saw.

'OMO UNNIE!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!' Krystal exclaimed after seeing a drained out Tiffany piggybacking an out cold Jessica.

'She *pant* got *pant* knocked *pant* out.' Tiffany said in between hurried breaths.

'By what?!' Krystal anxiously said, biting her fingernails in worry.

'Yah! Can I answer you later? I'm dying here.' Tiffany said, annoyed.

'Oh sorry Fany-unnie! Hurry come in.' Krystal said, ushering the exhausted Tiffany into the Jungsis house.

JungSis Residence

Tiffany quickly layed Jessica onto the living room couch before slumping down into a nearby chair, trying to catch her breath. Krystal scurried into the kitchen to pour Tiffany a glass of water to drink.

'Thanks Kryssie.' Tiffany said after Krystal passed her the glass of water, gulping it down in one shot.

'Alright unnie now can you tell me what happened?' Krystal asked, rather impatiently, sitting down into the chair next to Tiffany.

'Alright so, you know Jessi and I went out for ice cream right?' Tiffany replied.

'Yeah, then what happened? Did you knock her out because she got you any other ice cream other than strawberry?' Krystal asked, smirking.

'What?! No!' Tiffany said. 'I....' Tiffany stammered.

'Yeah you?' Krystal pushed Tiffany on with one eyebrow raised.

'I.... worked some of my moves on her and... this happened.' Tiffany said, embarrased.

'Pfffttt hahahahahahha!!!!!' Krystal started laughing out loud, nearly falling of her chair.

'Yah! What's so funny?' Tiffany asked with her arms crossed.

'Nothing *laugh* I just can't believe *laughs* unnie fell for *laughs* your lousy moves!' Krystal replied, laughing her head off.

'Yah! My moves are not lousy! They managed to knock your sis out!' Tiffany said, pouting.

'Yeah they are!' Krystal replied, calming down now.

'Yeah well at least I have moves, unlike YOU 'Baby' Jung.' Tiffany said, smirking, knowing Krystal hated people calling her 'Baby Jung' as Krystal found it embarrasing.

'YA! Unnie~~~!' Krystal replied, whining and pouting.

'Ok don't cry Baby Jung.' Tiffany said, laughing now.

'UNNIE!!! STOP~~~~~!!!' Krystal replied, pouting and shaking Tiffany's arm.

'How can I not call you Baby Jung if you keep acting like one?' Tiffany replied, sniggering.

'Hmph!' Krystal crossed her arms and looked the other way angrily.

'Ya don't be angry Soojung ah. Please don't be angry at Fany-unnie.' Tiffany said, pouting with puppy eyes.

'I'm not weak like my sis! I'm not going to crumble under your 'moves'.' Krystal said, before storming off into her room.

'Ohhh I've really made Kryssie angry now,' Tiffany thought to herself. 'I should go to her room and apologise instead of just sitting here.' Tiffany thought out loud before making her way to Krystal's room.

Jessica opened one eye and watched Tiffany walking to Krystal's before sniggering to herself.

'Time to finally catch up on my well deserved sleep.' Jessica thought with a smile on her face, before turning to her side and going off to dreamland.

Baby Jung's Room

'Why is Fany-unnie so mean to me Yoona-ah?' Krystal asked the picture of Yoona, who was her phone wallpaper.

Tiffany quietly opened Krystal's and sneaked up behind her. But unfortunately for Krystal that meant Tiffany saw her wallpaper.

'OH. MY. GOD.' Tiffany thought to herself after seeing Krystal's wallpaper. 'I have to ask her about that later.' Tiffany thought to herself before tapping Krystal's shoulder.

Krystal quickly turned off her phone and swung around to see a Tiffany looking very apologetic.

'Sorry Kryssie-ah, Unnie shouldn't have teased you.' Tiffany said, pouting. 'Forgive me please?' Tiffany asked, with puppy eyes.

'Ok Fany-unnie. I forgive you. I shouldn't have got so mad at you too. I was childish.' Krystal replied.

Tiffany eye-smiled and hugged Krystal. 'Thanks Soojung-ah.'

'No problem unnie.' Krystal replied, returning the hug.

'Now. Time to ask Kryssie.' Tiffany thought to herself.

'Soojung-ah, unnie has a question to ask you.' Tiffany said.

'What is it Fany-unnie?' Krystal replied curiously.

'When I came in, I saw your phone wallpaper...' Tiffany trailed off.

Krystal's eyes widened.

'Was.... Yoona your wallpape...Umpft..' Krystal quickly put her hand over Tiffany's mouth, her face looking like it was on fire.

'Quiet unnie!' Krystal said, her face burning red.

Tiffany started cracking up after seeing Krystal's face.

'Mphmhph.' Tiffany tried talking.

'What unnie?' Krystal asked.

Tiffany yanked Krystal's hand off her face and started laughing like crazy, falling on Krystal's bed.

'Yah unnie! What's so funny?!' Krystal asked, face still on fire.

'Little *laughs* Kryssie *laughs* has a *laughs* crush on *laughs* Yoongie!!!' Tiffany replied, rolling on Krystal's bed, clutching her stomach as she was laughing WAY too hard.

'Yah! Stop it unnie!!!! Please!?' Krystal pleaded.

'Ok.... ok...' Tiffany said, calming down now.

'So, do you really have a crush on Yoongie?' Tiffany asked Krystal.

Krystal's face turned crimson again before Krystal shyly nodded her head.

'Pfffffttttttttt' Tiffany started cracking up again.

'Stop laughing unnie! Please!?' Krystal pleaded again, with puppy eyes.

'Alright my cute little Kryssie. I will stop.' Tiffany said, still sniggering.

'Thank you unnie.' Krystal said, sighing.

'When did you start to like her?' Tiffany asked.

'Well... really the first time I saw her. How she was so beautiful that she just took my breath away. She could really make any storm look bright. Then I realized how kind she was after seeing her help an old lady push her really heavy cart all the way back to the old lady's home. She truly has a heart of gold. She also always is top in class with grades, even in PE. And despite her being rich like me, she never boasts, never flaunts her riches but is down to earth and humble. She really is the perfect person.' Krystal dreamily said.

'Wow...... Didn't know you thought that way of Yoongie.' Tiffany said.

'Please don't tell Yoona I said any of those things. Please?' Krystal requested.

'Alright Kryssie.' Tiffany replied, eye-smiling.

'Thank you unnie.' Krystal replied.

'You want me to help you to set up a 'date' with Yoongie?' Tiffany suggested, wiggling her eyebrows.

'No! No need for that Fany-unnie!' Krystal frantically replied, waving her arms.

'Alright, jeez calm down missy.' Tiffany said smiling. 'Want to go to dinner later? When your sister decides to wake up that is.' Tiffany said, giggling.

'Alright Fany-unnie! Where to?' Krystal asked.

'Uhmm... how about the Italian restaurant? Near our school?' Tiffany suggested.

'Alright Fany-unnie. I will go wake unnie up?' Krystal said.

'Sure. Tell her we are leaving at 6.30. We need time to get there. Tell her I'm booking a table for 7 o'clock.' Tiffany said.

'Alright Fany-unnie! I will go wake her up now.' Krystal said while getting up and heading to door.

'Good luck with that!' Tiffany said, sniggering.

'I'm an experienced Jessica sleep terminator. I can wake her up easy.' Krystal replied grinning before leaving her room.

Tiffany pulled out her phone right after Krystal left and went to message a certain someone.

Messenger:

Tiffany: Yoong I'm going out for dinner with Sica later on at 7. Want to join?

Yoona: Of course! Where are you guys going?

Tiffany: The Italian place we always hang out at after school? That place.

Yoona: Alright no problem! So meet up there at 7?

Tiffany: Yup! Oh yeah I'm bringing a guest over too! Is that alright?

Yoona: Sure! The more the merrier! See you there soon Tiff!

Tiffany: See you soon Yoongie-ah!

Tiffany turned off her phone with a devilish smile.

'Your going to soooo enjoy dinner Kryssie.' Tiffany thought to herself, still smiling like crazy.

Author Notes:

Ohhhh what's going to happen at dinner? Well wait and find out! See you guys!!