Chapter 33-Merry Christmas!!!

JeTi: The Life Journey

Yoona and Krystal were cuddling together in their bed, watching comedy movies on their HD TV, the snow slowly falling outside.

They slowly heard quick footsteps become louder and louder...

"IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!" Tiffany barged into the room as her usual loud self, wearing reindeer antlers and a fluffy pink sweater, with a pink scarf and pink pants. Everything pink.

"Is it really?!" Yoona her phone to check the date and bingo, it was the 25th of December, Christmas.

"WOOHOO CHRISTMAS!!!" Yoona and Krystal ran out of the bed and into the living room, with Tiffany following suit.

....................

The three girls ran down to see Jessica all dressed up with a santa hat and a white sweater and jeans. 

"We're going Christmas shopping girls! We'll have breakfast outside" Jessica turned off the TV and walked to the front door.

"Well we gotta change first! Hold on!" Yoona and Krystal ran up to their room to change into a more appropiate attire.

Jessica slowly walked to Tiffany and whispered ily into her ear, "My oh my, I have a Christmas present for you..." 

Tiffany's face matched the colour of all her clothes. Giggling, she whispered something into Jessica's ear too.

"I'll be waiting..." Tiffany finished off with a soft giggle.

"Alright done! Let's go!" Yoona and Krystal came running down with couple attire, giant hearts at the front of their shirts.

"Aigoo these two..." Jessica and Tiffany shook their head but were smiling.

....................

The four girls stopped at the regular food court to eat their breakfast before heading to the supermarket to buy some food for Christmas dinner later.

"First things first, turkey. That's the most important" Tiffany pushed the trolley and ran to the frozen section like a kid would.

"Yah! Tiff! Wait!" Jessica, Yoona and Krystal took chase.

"Let's get that one!" Tiffany pointed at the largest turkey out of all them, and it was huge.

"Woah Tiff, you wanna become fat? That is massive. Let's get another one" Jessica looked at the turkey before looking back at Tiffany.

"I WANT!!" Tiffany stomped her foot and pouted, folding her arms.

Yoona and Krystal started laughing while Jessica was embarrased.

"Tiff, you look really childish. Stop." Jessica tried to persuade the childish Tiffany.

"Only if you get that one!" Tiffany childishly pinted at the giant turkey and pouted.

"Alright fine..." Jessica grabbed the turkey from the fridge and dumped it into the trolley.

"Yay!" Tiffany clapped excitedly before grabbing the handle of the trolley and zooming off to the sweets section.

"Urgh..." the three girls took chase after Tiffany again.

....................

The girls were finally done with their shopping, and they were now about to home.

"Actually, Soojungie and I want to hang around the mall for a while. Why don't you guys go home first?" Yoona wrapped her arm around Krystal's waist and kissed her girlfriends' forehead.

"Alright. See you guys!!" Jessica and Tiffany waved goodbye to Yoona and Krystal before making their way home.

....................

What did Jessica and Tiffany do the moment they got home? Well...

Jessica slammed Tiffany against the bedroom wall, tongue in each others mouths.

"Mmmmm..." Tiffany grabbed Jessica's cheeks with both her hands and pushed Jessica closer to her, effectively making their lips even closer.

"Oh yeah... Tiff..." Jessica moaned into the kiss as she slid her hand underneath Tiffany's sweater, running her hands over Tiffany's abs.

"You didn't tell me you had abs..." Jessica briefly said before putting her tongue back into Tiffany's mouth again.

Both were kissing so passionately that they fell onto the bed. Jessica on top.

"Let's get this out of here..." Jessica removed Tiffany's sweater, revealing Tiffany's pink bra and large s.

Jessica backed Tiffany up against the bed and worked her magic, finding Tiffany's sweet spot, her collarbone, and nibbling on it a little.

"Oh.... Jessi... that was soooo good..." Tiffany grabbed Jessica's sweater and ripped it right off. making both of them topless.

Jessica grabbed the back of Tiffany's bra and ripped it right off, allowing Tiffany's s to pop right out.

"Oh these bad boys look good..." Jessica had a ertic grin on her face before putting her face right between Tiffany's chest.

Jessica nibbled on Tiffany's on one while kneading the other one with her free hand.

"OH YEAH!! JESSI!!" Tiffany was so right now, she wanted to rip Jessica's bra and jeans right off and go to town on her.

And that's what she was about to do. But...

"Hey guys we're back... WOAH!!!" Yoona barged into the room right at that time, catching Jessica and Tiffany red-handed.

"YOONG!!!! AHHHHH!!!" Tiffany threw her pillow at Yoona's face.

"Sorry guys" Yoona ran out the room and joined Krystal in their room.

"URGGHHHH" Tiffany was super annoyed that Yoona just had to come barging in and ruin the mood.

"Sorry Tiff... next time..." Jessica pecked Tiffany on the lips before putting on her sweater again and left the room.

"AAAARRRGGGGG!!!!!" Tiffany yelled into her hands, frusturated to hell.

 

Author Notes:

Oh Yoong!!! Why?! Urggh they were about to get it on! Why am I talking like a reader? Haha. Anyway, don't be too mad guys! I'll be updating soon, so till then, see ya!