Chapter 76-Back At The JeTiYoonStal House

JeTi: The Life Journey

After a few more hours of amazing fun and games, with jokes and laughs passed around everywhere, it was time for everyone to go.

Bomi, along with the help of Eunji and the other founders of Apink cafe, had to close up the shop and clean it up for business the day after. They only got one day of rest a week and worked tirelessly for the days that they do have to work, and it was rather admirable.

The Apink cafe girls were waving goodbye to the gang of girls named SNSD, who all had to brush up on their studies as school was going to be starting again very soon.

"Thank you all for coming down today! It was wonderful having you all!" Chorong, being the eldest of the Apink cafe girls, directed the girls to follow her as they all gave a courteous bow with bright smiles on their faces.

The SNSD girls turned around and all bowed at the same time as well, being led by the oldest of their group, Taeyeon and Jessica.

"We all had a whale of a time too! Thanks for setting everything up!" Jessica said along with the SNSD girls, all of them longing to stay at the cafe longer but they all had to leave.

"No problem! Your welcome back anytime!" Eunji now spoke up, continuing her role as the main speaker as she bowed yet again, her eyesmile that could rival Tiffany's shining through.

"We'll be sure to visit again!" The SNSD girls said before they all started to leave the cafe one by one, waving back to the girls in the Apink cafe before they started to make their way back home.

The SNSD girls all said their goodbyes to one another before they set out on different paths back to their homes, wanting to get some rest after the long day they had today.

Yoona took out her car key which she had parked outside earlier and pressed a button, 

the *beep* sound signaling the car was now unlocked.

"Let's go back home shall we?" Tiffany said to Jessica as she held out her hand to allow Jessica to hold it, which the latter gladly took.

"Of course."

The 4 girls are boarded the car and drove off, back to the place they called home.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Things were relatively unchanged at the JeTiYoonStal house. Obviously Tiffany had fixed everything up from the last time she ravaged the place, and she had fixed up the pictures as well, while replacing all the broken objects that she had smashed in her rampage.

"Welcome back Jessi. For real this time." Tiffany said as she turned the key to unlock the door, opening it to reveal the place that Jessica had been away from for far too long. Home.

Jessica took in a deep breath as she looked around the place which she cherished so much. The sofa, floor, cups, heck even the mop were all very precious to the Ice Princess, for this was the place that she had spent her adulthood building up. This was truly the Jung House.

Yoona and Krystal immediately jumped onto the large sofa and let out what seemed like a groan as all the tired muscles in their body relaxed and entered 'lazy mode.'

"I'm so tired~ Unnie, get me a drink!" Krystal, who had already closed her eyes and was starting to doze off, ordered her sister, who was about to sit down and watch some television. 

"Yah! Am I your maid?!" Jessica snapped back as she sat down at the end of the sofa and tickled the sole of Krystal's foot, who let out a yelp of surprise which soon turned into bursts of laughter.

"Why you..." Krystal thought before she moved her legs up and tangled them around Jessica's neck, surprising her sister as she let go of Krystal's foot and let out her dolphin scream in reflex, laughing loudly and squirming to escape her younger sister, who too was laughing heartily.

Yoona had gotten up from the sofa as she decided to let the Jung sisters have their fun, and walked into the kitchen where Tiffany was adding apples, pineapples and oranges into a blender.

"What are you doing Fany?" Yoona tiredly said as she scratched the back of her head and let out a yawn, she was running on fumes at this point.

"Oh. You guys looked really tired, so I thought I would make some juice for you guys." Tiffany said to Yoona as she the blender and let the fruits turn into liquid.

"Great. Thanks Fany-ah." Yoona said as she gave Tiffany a lazy hug from behind, nearly falling asleep as she put her head on Tiffany's shoulder, her eyes opening and closing rapidly as she did her best to stay awake.

The blender stopped as the fruits had all been turned to liquid, and Tiffany walked over to it with a worn out Yoona still hugging her from behind.

Pouring the juice into 4 different mugs, Tiffany patted Yoona's head as she passed one of the mugs to Yoona.

"Hopefully this will give you a bit more energy!" Tiffany exclaimed as Yoona slowly took the mug from Tiffany and drank all the contents inside it.

It seemed to have worked as Yoona's eyes instantly went wide open as she quickly downed all the contents inside the mug, giving an impressed nod of the head as she looked up at Tiffany with a smile.

"That's really good!" Yoona said loudly as she walked over to the blender and poured all remaining juice into her rather large mug, chugging it all down as she let out a happy sigh afterwards.

"Come, let's pass it to the two girls outside." Tiffany said as she carried her own mug and Jessica's to the living room, while Yoona took Krystal's. not before stealing a sip of course.

When they entered the living room however, it was quite a messy scene.

Jessica and Krystal were tussling like wrestlers on the floor of the living room, with Jessica on top of her younger sister.

Then, Krystal made an amazing turn, throwing her body weight around to reverse their positions before pinning Jessica's arms to the ground.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, I WIN!"

 

Author Notes:

300 subscribers...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS!

When I first started this story, I didn't even think I'd get 5 subscribers, let alone 300! Thanks so much ya'll!

And I'm sorry about going off the main point of the story. From this chapter, you can see that I'm going back now :)

Also, apologies for my absence! School has been awful. But I should be updating again soon!

LOVE YOU GUYS!! FOR REAL! Till next time, see ya!