Chapter 4-Dinner

JeTi: The Life Journey

Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal were all sitting in the Jung car on the way to dinner. Jessica and Tiffany were constantly giggling like 5 year olds.

'What's so funny unnies?' Krystal curiously asked.

'Nothing Soojung-ah.' Jessica replied, still giggling along with Tiffany.

Krystal was still puzzled but decided to drop the topic.

Earlier

'Fany-unnie, I've woken unnie up.' Krystal said to Tiffany, who was still in Krystal's room.

'Oh alright, could you go start up the car Kryssie? We are leaving in 10 minutes.' Tiffany said.

'Alright Fany-unnie, don't forget about my sis.' Krystal replied, grinning.

'Don't think I will be. I'II go find her. Go start the car alright Kryssie?' Tiffany said, smiling.

'Alright Fany-unnie, don't take too long.' Krystal said, before leaving to go start up the car.

'Time to go find Jessi.' Tiffany thought out loud.

Tiffany walked into Jessica's room to see her changing.

'Oooooooo, tasty.' Tiffany wof-whistled and her lips, staring directly at Jessica's chest.

'YAH! FANY AHH! GET OUT!!' Jessica yelled, face crimson.

'Come on Jessi, let's have some fun.' Tiffany said, biting her lower lip and slowly walking to Jessica.

'Ya..ah.' Jessica weakly said.

'Just kidding! But seriously Jessi I have something to tell you.' Tiffany said.

'What is it?' Jessica asked, relaxing now that Tiffany stopped her 'moves.'

'Alright so Krystal....' Tiffany told Jessica about the conversation she had with Krystal earlier.

'WHAT!? SOOJUNG LIKES YOONA!?' Jessica exclaimed.

'Not so loud Jessi, damn.' Tiffany said, covering both her ears.

'Sorry Tiff, but anyway what are we gonna do?' Jessica asked.

'Well..... I have told Yoona to join us for dinner later.....' Tiffany said with a smirk.

'Ooooooohhhhhhh! Little Soojung is gonna be having sooooo much fun later.' Jessica excitedly said, smirking as well.

'Now..... Tiffany placed her hand on Jessica's chest, as Jessica was halfway through changing. 'Someone forgot to cover these bad boys up' Tiffany said with a ertic grin.

'YAAAHH! BYUNTAE!!' Jessica yanked Tiffany's hand away and quickly put on the shirt she took out.

'Alright then, shall we go now Jessi? Kryssie has set up the car for us.' Tiffany said, still with that ertic grin.

'Let's go then, byuntae.' Jessica replied, acting angry.

Present

'Alright we're here.' Jessica said, parking the car.

'Let's go! Looks like we're a bit early.' Tiffany said, looking at her watch, which said 6.45.

'Well they better let us in, we're regulars here.' Jessica said.

'Yeah you right, let's get a move on then.' Tiffany said.

Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal all went to the front of the restaraunt, where there was a waiter.

'Excuse me, we've booked a table for 4, at 7 o'clock.' Tiffany told the waiter.

'Oh sorry, you can't come in till 7 ladies.' the waiter said.

'Now you see, we are regulars here. So unless you want to lose some business, I suggest you let us in.' Jessica said, with a fake smile and her trademark ice glare.

'Gulp. This way in ladies.' the waiter pointed to the front door.

'Thank you.' Jessica said, smiling for real now.

Tiffany and Krystal just stared at Jessica in amazement and followed her.

'Always works.' Jessica said with a grin, before going to their table.

The gang sat down at the table, then ordering their food.

After they ordered their food, Krystal asked her unnies a question.

'Oh yeah, unnies. You said you booked a table for 4 right? Who's the 4th person?' Krystal asked.

'Oh, just a friend of ours. Don't worry she's very friendly. She will be coming soon.' Tiffany replied.

'Ok.....' Krystal said.

Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other and grinned.

Soon, their food arrived.

'I suggest you tuck in now Soojung-ah, you must be hungry.' Jessica said

'Yeah I am. I will eat first unnies.' Krystal replied, before picking up a fork and digging into her pasta.

'Anytime now...' Tiffany thought, staring at her watch. 5 seconds to 7.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

*ring* The bells at the front door rang, signalling the door opening.

Tiffany and Jessica looked up, and saw Yoona walking into the restaraunt, looking for them. They grinned and waved to Yoona, signalling to her where they were. Yoona saw them and smiled, making her way to JeTiStal. Luckily Krystal was facing the opposite direction.

'Hey guys! Enjoying your weekend?' Yoona said.

'Wait... that voice..... no way.....' Krystal thought. Slowly, she looked up and saw her goddess, her angel, her idol, Yoona, standing right in front of her.

Krystal just froze, dropping her fork.

'Can I sit?' Yoona asked, flashing that beautiful smile of hers.

'Of course! There's a seat there.' Jessica said, pointing to the seat right next to Krystal.

'Thank you! Oh, and who could this be?' Yoona asked Jessica.

Krystal was just staring at the floor, face on fire and mind going crazy.

'Oh that's my younger sis Yoong.' Jessica replied, grinning at her sister.

'Oh. Hi I'm Yoona! Nice to meet you!' Yoona said, extending her arm to shake Krystal's hand.

Krystal slowly looked up and stared at Yoona's hand, but didn't dare to shake it.

'Oh no need to be shy! Come on!' Yoona said, smiling ever so widely.

Krystal slowly raised her hand but could only dare to grab the very tip of Yoona's index finger and shake it a little.

Jessica and Tiffany sniggered.

'Oh, right Yoong, Tiff and I have to go attend to something for a while. We will be back soon! In the meantime, why don't you get to know my sis a bit more and order some food?' Jessica said, grinning at her sister, who's face was full of panic now.

'Sure! Don't take too long yeah?' Yoona replied.

'Gotcha. Let's go Tiff.' Jessica and Tiffany stood up not before looking at Krystal, who's eyes and face were just pleading for her unnies not to leave. Jessica and Tiffany giggled and said to Krystal,

'Soojung-ah, Yoona unnie is very nice ok? No need to be scared.' Jessica said, shooting Krystal a teasing grin before waving goodbye, going off with Tiffany.

'I'm going to order some food first ok? You want anything else?' Yoona asked Krystal.

Krystal shyly shook her head and looked down again.

'Hmmm...ok..' Yoona said, not very comfortable with Krystal acting like this. 'She's probably just shy, just like her sister when I first met her.' Yoona thought. She then called the waiter over and ordered what seemed like the whole menu.

'Man she eats a lot. How does she still have such a perfect body though?' Krystal thought.

'What's your name?' Yoona asked Krystal.

'Krystal...' Krystal replied softly.

'What? Sorry I didn't catch that.' Yoona said.

'Krystal.' Krystal replied again, louder this time.

'Wow, that's a pretty name.' Yoona said, smiling.

'Thanks....' Krystal replied, face on fire, embarrased but happy that Yoona said her name was pretty.

'Do you have a Korean name?' Yoona asked again.

'Soojung.' Krystal replied, bit louder this time.

'That's even prettier! Soojung. Can I call you Soojung?' Yoona said.

'Of course.....' Krystal replied, face as red as a tomato.

'Alright then, Soojung.' Yoona replied with her alligator smile, showing off her pearly white teeth.

'She's so beautiful....' Krystal thought, staring at Yoona through the corner of her eyes, not daring to look up.

'Ok then Soojung, you've been looking at your feet this entire time. Can I see your face?' Yoona asked.

'Huh?' was the only thing Krystal could say, even shyer now after hearing Yoona requesting to see her face.

'Can I see your face? Don't worry I won't bite.' Yoona asked again, still showing off her oh so beautiful smile.

'*sigh* ok....' Krystal slowly looked up and looked at Yoona.

'Wow..... she's so much more beautiful up close.' Krystal thought. Staring dreamily at Yoona.

'Wow, she's pretty.' Yoona thought to herself. 'And she looks a bit like me too.' 

'Your pretty.' Yoona said to Krystal, smiling.

After hearing that, Krystal covered her face with both her hands and was about to explode.

'YOONA CALLED ME PRETTY!!!! KYAAAA!!' Krystal screamed in her mind.

'Nowhere near as beautiful as you though...' Krystal said.

'Awwww how sweet! Thank you! But your beautiful too! Don't flatter me.' A beauty like you calling me beautiful is an honour.' Yoona replied.

'Nonono, it's the other way around. You calling me beautiful is an honour.' Krystal replied, hands still covering her face.

'Oh your a sweet little thing aren't you?' Yoona said. Just then, Yoona's food just arrived, taking a while because she pretty much ordered the entire menu.

'Mmmmm this tastes so good!' Yoona said to Krystal. 'You have to try it!'

'No thanks.' Krystal said, hands STILL covering her face. (A/N: Soojung is really shy huh? Hahaha)

'Oh come on Soojung-ah, could you please put your hands down? Please?' Yoona asked.

'Ok.....' Krystal slowly put her hands down and looked at Yoona, admiring her.

'There you go! Not that hard is it?' Yoona said, grinning.

'Guess not...' Krystal shyly replied.

'Now say ahhhhhh.' Yoona said, putting the food on a spoon and putting it in front of Krystal's mouth.

Krystal slowly opened and let Yoona feed her, enjoying the moment.

'Yoonangel just fed me, teehee' Krystal thought to herself, her heart in bliss.

'It's nice isn't it?' Yoona asked.

Krystal nodded.

'Come on, let's finish up this food together.' Yoona said, passing Krystal a fork and spoon. So Yoona and Krystal spent the next hour eating up, with Yoona occasionally feeding Krystal to which Krystal had no objection to. Yoona ate her food in record time, upholding her reputation as a shikshin along with Sooyoung. 

'Oh, looks like I've got a phone call from your sister, hold on Soojung-ah' Yoona said, picking up the call.

'Yes Sica?'

'Hmm? Oh ok no problem! See you at school tomorrow!' Yoona replied before hanging up.

'What was that about?' Krystal asked Yoona, a bit more confident now, though still horribly shy.

'Your sis said that Fany and her won't be able to make it back, so I will take you home then.' Yoona replied.

'WHAT!?' Krystal exclaimed. The thought of Yoona and her going back together would make her faint, but now that thought is reality.

'Why? Do you have a problem with that?' Yoona asked Krystal, pouting.

'OH. MY. GOD. HER. POUT.' Krystal thought, her mind about to explode.

'No, not at all!' Krystal frantically replied.

'Ok then! Let's pay the bill and go.' Yoona said.

Krystal and Yoona decided to split the bill in half and agreed to get Jessica and Tiffany to pay them back. They then went outside to Yoona's transport.

'Oh sorry I didn't drive my car today cause I thought I was going to be on my own. I rode my motorcycle instead, you will have to hold on to me though, if you don't mind.' Yoona said, smiling.

'OH. MY. GOD. ME? HOLDING ON TO GODDESS YOONA?' Krystal thought, about to faint. 

'Never mind Yoona-ssi, I can just go back on my own.' Krystal said.

'I'm not letting you walk back home alone at this time of the night, hop on.' Yoona said to Krystal, passing her a helmet and smiling.

'Thank you Yoona-ssi, your very kind.' Krystal said.

'Aish don't flatter me. And don't call me Yoona-ssi, call me Yoona.' Yoona replied with a smile.

'Ok.... Yoona...' Krystal said, with a huge smile.

'Good! Now hop on.' Yoona said, patting to the back of her motorcycle.

Krystal slowly sat down behind Yoona and put on her helmet.

'Hold on tight!' Yoona said to Krystal.

Krystal slowly wrapped her arms around Yoona's waist, loving the warmth of Yoona's body.

'Let's go!' Yoona said, before starting the engine and driving off.

Front Of Jung House

'Alright we're here Soojung-ah.' Yoona said to Krystal, who was kinda sad because that meant that she would be seperated from Yoona. 

'Alright Yoona-unnie.' Krystal said, then getting off and taking off her helmet, returning her helmet.

'Hope to see you again Soojung-ah!' Yoona said with a massive smile.

'Me too unnie, Krystal replied with a smile.

'Can I have your number Soojung?' Yoona asked.

What? Ummmm...' Krystal was struck dumbfounded. 'My angel wants my number? Oh my god!!!!! I awear I'm gonna die!!!!' Krystal thought.

'If you don't want to it's fine Soojung-ah, just thought we could keep in contact.' Yoona said with a sad smile.

'Nononono! It's fine!!! I can tell you my number!!' Krystal frantically replied.

'Really?! Great! Here type it in.' Yoona happily passed Krystal her phone.

Krystal typed her number in before returning Yoona's phone back to her.

'Great. Thanks Soojung-ah.' Yoona said with a smile.

'No problem unnie.' Krystal replied with a smile.

'Well I better get a move on. See ya soon Soojung!' Yoona said to Krystal.

'Mhm. See you soon unnie!' Krystal said, waving to Yoona.

Yoona waved back but also, blew a kiss to Krystal before driving off.

'OH MY GOD DID YOONA JUST BLOW A KISS AT ME!!!!!?????' Krystal exclaimed. 'I need to sleep, before I explode. I REALLY hope this isn't a dream.' Krystal thought to herself.

After showering and drying her hair, Krystal lay down on her bed and was about to sleep when she heard her phone vibrate.

Message from: Unknown

Yoona: Sweet dreams Soojung-ah :) Good night. See ya soon!

Krystal smiled all the way to her eyes and replied,

Soojung: Good night to you too unnie. Sweet dreams!! Can't wait to you again too!!

Krystal saved Yoona's contact as 'My Angel' before turning off her phone and going off to sleep, into a very happy dreamland.

Jessica and Tiffany stood at Krystal's door and smiled.

'Mission success!' Jessica and Tiffany said to each other, high-fiving.

 

Author Notes:

So Yoona and Krystal have finally met!!! What did you guys think? Any questions just ask me in the comments below! See ya!