Chapter 45-F4 Hospital

JeTi: The Life Journey

Suzy walked back into the room to see Tiffany and everyone else crying and hugging Jessica tightly, everyone afraid that she would leave them.

Taking a deep breath, Suzy started to talk.

"Girls, I know someone that can help." Suzy said loudly, hoping that everyone wouldn't just brush off her comment.

It worked, since everyone looked to Suzy with hopeful eyes, any signs of positivity was good for them.

"Really?" Jessica asked with teary eyes, which were doubtful but shining with hope.

Suzy nodded, causing everyone in the room to hold their breath.

"Do you guys know who Lee Min Ho is?" Suzy said to everyone in the room, gaining nods from everybody in the room.

"Of course. He was the only Surgeon to successfully cure a patient of fatal cancer. Wait..." Taeyeon suddenly stopped, hoping that what she thought Suzy was saying was true.

Suzy smiled as she nodded again.

"I know him. I can take Jessica to him." Suzy said, causing everyone in the room to squeal in happiness.

Tiffany ran off the bed and straight to Suzy, hugging her tightly.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU SUZY!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!" Tiffany pretty much yelled into Suzy's ear, tears of joy starting to come flying down.

Everyone was jumping and celebrating, except for one person.

"What if even he can't cure me?" Jessica softly said, looking at Suzy with still doubtful eyes.

The mood in the room dropped significantly. Jessica was right, what if even Lee Min Ho, the world renowned Surgeon, couldn't cure her?

Krystal looked at Suzy with worried eyes, really hoping that Lee Min Ho could cure her sister.

Suzy sighed as she walked over to Jessica and wrapped her arm around her shoulder comfortingly.

Tiffany and Taeyeon felt a pang of jealousy seeing Suzy hug Jessica like that, but they decided to let it go this time.

"Don't think like that Jessica. Think positive, what if Lee Min Ho did cure you? Think about that." Suzy said to Jessica, who looked up at Suzy and nodded.

"Ok Suzy. Take me to him." Jessica said to Suzy with a small smile.

Suzy smiled back as she pulled out her phone and called for her driver, who had followed them to Soshi Island.

"He's back in Korea though. We'll have to fly back." Suzy said to Jessica, who's face dropped immediately.

Suddenly, Yuri stepped forward.

"No problem. I know just what to do." Yuri said as she made a call, putting her phone up to her ear.

"Hello? Yes I need the fastest private jet back to Seoul right now. Alright, we'll be there soon." Yuri finished off her call with a smile on her face.

"Problem solved." Yuri said to Jessica, who's smile was starting to come back.

Taeyeon walked over to Yuri and hugged her, grateful for Yuri's help.

"Thanks Yuri. Now Sica can get back quick." Taeyeon said in a cheery voice, trying to lift up the mood.

But for some reason, when Suzy saw Taeyeon hug Yuri, Suzy felt a pang at her heart.

"What the?" Suzy thought, confused at what she just felt.

"What are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Yoona and Tiffany yelled out at the same time, both wanting to get Jessica back to Korea as quick as possible.

Everyone nodded as they went back to their room to grab their luggages, most of them unpacked as they had only just arrived.

Krystal and Sooyoung helped pack up Jessica and Tiffany's things, with their stuff the only one that was unpacked.

Jessica smiled as she watched everyone run back to their rooms.

"Maybe this won't be so bad after all."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After everyone packed their stuff and got into the car Suzy ordered, they arrived at the airport.

"Follow me." Yuri said as everyone dashed after her to get to their terminal to the private jet Yuri booked.

Tiffany was supporting the weak Jessica, helping her walk along after everyone else.

"Stay strong Jessi. For me." Tiffany said to Jessica, who nodded.

"I will."

After another five minutes of walking, they had reached the private terminal which stored the jet Yuri ordered.

"Alright get in! Quickly!" Taeyeon, now taking Jessica's role as the 'leader', ushered everyone into the jet.

Everyone quickly boarded the plane and settle down, not wanting to waste anymore time than they needed to.

Tiffany, now helped by Krystal, supported Jessica up the plane.

"You'll be fine Unnie. You'll be cured and join us in partying again." Krystal whispered into Jessica's ear, now helping Jessica into a seat.

"Everyone aboard?" The pilot asked through the speakers.

Yuri grabbed a walkie talkie and spoke through it, replying to the pilot.

"Yes. Everyone is aboard. You can take off." Yuri said to to the pilot before walking back to her seat.

"Very well. We will take off now. Estimated travel length to Seoul, One Hour." The pilot announced before the speakers got shut off.

The engines of the jet , the turbines starting to spin faster and faster.

The jet started moving along the runway, getting ready to fly off.

Jessica closed her eyes as she prepared herself for later.

The jet took off into the sky.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Within one hour, the plane touched down.

Everyone got off the plane as quick as they boarded it, with Jessica still being supported by Tiffany and Krystal.

Yoona took out her phone and called for her driver, which would arrive very shortly.

Everything was in a mad rush, with everyone eager to get to Lee Min Ho as quick as possible.

After five minutes, the driver arrived, and everyone boarded the limo.

"Where to?" Yoona's driver asked, slightly tilting his head to face the back.

"F4 Hospital." Suzy replied, with Yoona's driver nodding.

"Got it."

The limo started to move, heading to the all famous F4 Hospital.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Soon, the limo halted in front of F4 Hospital.

Led by Suzy, everyone exited the limo and stood in front of the world's best hospital.

The Hospital was all white, with a few glass windows seen and a giant flower as the logo at the front.

"Follow me." Suzy said as she entered the Hospital, with everyone following her.

Upon entering the Hospital, everyone could tell this hospital was for the rich.

The floors were made of glossy ceramic tiles, with several gold decorations hanging on the wall.

There was one man standing at the counter, with the name tag on the counter stating that his name was Young Saeng.

"How can I help you ladies?" Young Saeng asked Suzy, who walked over to Young Saeng.

"Tell Lee Min Ho that Suzy is here." Suzy said to Young Saeng, who started nodding.

"Ahh so your Suzy! Ok. I'll get someone to lead you to Min Ho. Hey, Woo Bin! Come here!" 

The man named Woo Bin, dressed in a stylish suit, came walking out from a room.

His suit was ed at the top and he wore no tie, giving him that 'Bad Boy' look.

"It's Kim Joon! Woo Bin is that stupid name Min Ho gave the members of F4." Woo Bin snapped at Young Saeng, before turning his head and seeing SNSD with Suzy standing in front of him.

"Why hello ladies." Woo Bin said while bowing politely with a smile on his handsome face.

Sooyoung felt her heart pretty much stop. Woo Bin was really good looking.

"Just take us to Min Ho." Suzy said seriously to Woo Bin, who just chuckled.

"Suzy, I've never seen you so serious!" Woo Bin said, gaining a death glare from Suzy.

"Alright! I'll take to to Min Ho, or Junpyo, whatever he wants to call himself." Woo Bin said before walking towards the elevator.

Suzy turned to the rest of the girls and gestured for them to follow Woo Bin, which they all did.

Standing at the elevator however, was another man in a black suit. There was something about this hospital that was obsessed with suits.

"Yi-Jung! My man!" Woo Bin high fived the man named Yi Jung, who turned around to smile at Yi Jung.

Seeing all the girls behind Woo Bin and Suzy, Yi Jung immediately walked over to them.

"All of these girls are your friends Suzy?" Yi Jung asked while looking at all the girls, but specifically at Seohyun.

Seohyun noticed Yi Jung looking at her and awkwardly coughed, looking down at the floor shyly.

Yi Jung smirked when he saw Seohyun's actions, but he noticed the deathly ill Jessica too.

"I assume you need to go see Junpyo. Sorry, Min Ho as you call him. Well, I shouldn't get in your way. See you later Suzy." Yi Jung said as he walked over to Seohyun.

Seohyun immediately tensed up when she saw Yi Jung walk towards her with a bright smile on his face. Leaning forward, he whispered in Seohuun's ear.

"I'll be waiting for you beautiful." Yi Jung whispered seductively in Seohyun's ear before walking away, leaving a very embarrassed Seohyun.

The soft elevator ding went off, signaling that the elevator had arrived.

The elevator was pretty huge, being able to hold about 30 people in one.

"Alright, all aboard." Woo Bin said as he held open the doors to allow all the girls to enter.

Woo Bin entered the massive elevator after the girls had entered and pressed the button which led to the very top floor.

Jessica closed her eyes and hoped for the best.

"Lee Min Ho. Please help me."

 

Author Notes:

Obvious Boys Over Flowers reference! And did you see how Yi Jung is advancing on Seohyun?! WILL THERE BE ANOTHER COUPLE?! I DON'T KNOW!! And please pray that Jessica will be ok! Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!