Chapter 34-HellFany or ShyFany?

JeTi: The Life Journey

Tiffany was lying in bed, still clearly frusturated about what happened earlier.

"Stupid Yoong..." Tiffany put on her bra and sweater before leaving the room and slamming the door with force, pissed off.

Her body felt so lacking, she was so close but nope, someone had to pop the bubble.

Tiffany grumbled and stomped to the living room, where she saw Yoona sitting on the couch with Krystal watching a movie, acting like nothing happened.

Yoona looked up at Tiffany and shot her a guilty smile before looking back at the TV.

Tiffany stomped up to Yoona and grabbed her arm before dragging her up to her room.

"Sorry Kryssie, I'm borrowing your girlfriend for a while" Tiffany didn't wait for a response, instead just forcing Yoona into her room and slamming the door shut, locking it.

....................

"What did you bring me in here for? You want me to make up for what I did just now?" Yoona lay down on the bed in a suggestive pose and smirked at the frusturated Tiffany.

"Shut up Yoong..." Tiffany sat down next to Yoona and sighed.

"What's wrong Fany?" Yoona got up and put her hand on Tiffany's shoulder, prepared to see either a crying Tiffany or HellFany, the ultimate form of Tiffany which could turn ice into flames and make anybody, except maybe Chuck Norris, to run for their lives.

Tiffany turned around and looked at Yoona with deadly eyes.

"Yup...HellFany....Damn it..." Yoona closed her eyes and prepared herself for the onslaught of words she was about to hear.

....................

"GOD DAMN IT YOONG!!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO COME IN AT THAT TIME!!!!???? YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!"

Yoona kept her eyes shut and covered her ears as Tiffany kept yelling more and more.

"JESSI WAS SO CLOSE!!!! WE WERE ABOUT TO DO 'IT' FOR REAL!!!! THEN YOU CAME IN AND RUINED IT!!!" Tiffany was hopping up and down the bed, crushing pillows and pulling her hair.

Yoona opened her eyes slightly and seeing Tiffany act like this was quite funny as she looked like such a kid.

"WHY YOONG WHY!!!???" Tiffany grabbed Yoona's shoulders and repeatedly shook it, causing Yoona to get slightly dizzy.

"Fany calm down!!" Yoona grabbed Tiffany's shoulders too and held a firm grip, trying to calm her down.

"NO!!" Tiffany tried to break free but instead fell right on top of Yoona, landing in a position which looked very similar to one she was in earlier.

....................

"So...Fany...You want me to make it up to you or?" Yoona asked in her position below Tiffany, with one eyebrow raised.

"Hell no... not with you..." HellFany was now replaced with ShyFany, though some signs of HellFany were still there.

"Then could you get off me please? I only want to do 'it' with one person only, and that person is not you" Yoona lightly pushed Tiffany away and sat up straight.

"Yeah... anyway..." Tiffany cleared and looked straight at Yoona again.

"WHY?!!!" Tiffany yelled in Yoona's face, HellFany back again.

"Oh god Fany! It was an accident! You think I wanted to see you two screw each other senseless?!" Yoona yelled back at Tiffany, who was more embarrased now.

"We weren't... gonna screw each other...senseless..." Tiffany looked down at her fingers and played with it.

"Yeah right..." Yoona leaned back on the bed and picked up a magazine and the desk next to the bed, flipping through it.

....................

The awkward atmosphere stayed for quite a while in that room, with Tiffany sitting embarrased on the bed and Yoona reading her magazine.

Tiffany wanted to break this awkward atmosphere, of course being the bright and bubbly person she is she hated this.

"Sorry Yoong... I was just kinda mad just now... you know hormones are a pain right? Sorry Yoong, no matter what you'll, be my best friend" Tiffany looked up at Yoona and eye-smiled, hoping that she would get Yoona's forgiveness.

Yoona looked up from her magazine and smiled at Tiffany, before putting it down and hugging Tiffany.

"Apology accepted. And we're not friends, we're sisters" Yoona said into Tiffany's ear, still hugging.

Tiffany smiled and hugged Yoona tighter.

"Thanks sis..." Tiffany hugged Yoona tight and her hair.

....................

They stayed like that for a while, both 'sisters' just hugging each other.

Yoona then slowly seperated from Tiffany and looked her in the eye.

"I just want to tell you something Fany..." Yoona said, her face dead serious.

"What's up Yoong?" Tiffany looked back, smiling.

"Your s are way smaller then what I thought they were" Yoona immediately cracked up when she said that and was preparing to escape.

Tiffany's face grew pink before she fully processed what Yoona said.

"Wait...YAH!!!!" Tiffany's slow brain finally processed what Yoona said and she felt so insulted.

"Who are you to talk?! Yours aren't exactly bursting out too" Tiffany pointed at Yoona's chest and pouted.

Yoona folded her arms and smirked.

"That's cause my shirt is loose Tiff. Anyway you know how big my 'assets' REALLY are. Remember THAT incident at the hospital?" Yoona smirked as she reminded Tiffany of something she didn't want to remember.

"Oh god..." Tiffany groaned as she remembered the exact thing she wanted to forget.

*Flashback*

It was a rainy night at the hospital, Yoona was recovering from her terrible incident, lying in her bed trying to sleep.

Tiffany was lying on the sofa bed in the room as it was her turn to look after Yoona at the hospital as all the girls had shifts to accompany Yoona during her spell in the hospital.

Tiffany, being afraid of thunder and lightning, couldn't sleep and was lying on the sofa bed trying to calm herself down.

Hugging her knees and singing songs to herself didn't help as she was still terrified.

"Oh I wish my Jessi was here..." Tiffany whispered to herself as she was rocking back and forth.

Then, a particulary loud thunder strike struck, sending Tiffany flying off to Yoona's bed.

"YOONG I'M SCARED!!! HELP!!" Tiffany screamed as she dove onto Yoona's bed, trying to escape her somewhat childish fear.

Yoona immediately woke up and patted Tiffany's head, trying to calm her down.

"It's ok Fany...I'm here..." Yoona, despite being severly injured and weak, was still trying to calm her best friend down as she had a heart of pure gold.

Tiffany instantly calmed down when Yoona started singing, it wasn't quite as effective as Jessica but it was still darn effective.

But then, and even louder thunder strike struck, and Tiffany reacted in fear, her hand grabbing whatever was nearest.

It happened to be something quite soft and... round?

"Uhhh Fany... let go please?" Yoona looked down awkwardly at the terrified Tiffany.

Tiffany looked up realised what she was holding onto.

OH. MY. GOD.

Tiffany immediately reeled her hand back and profusely apologised to Yoona.

"I'm so sorry Yoong!! I'm just so scared and I didn't know what I was holding onto..." Tiffany was about to keep going on but Yoona put a finger on the embarrased girl's lips.

"Shhhh.... it's ok Fany.. come cuddle with me" Yoona made some space for Tiffany to lie down next to her.

"Thanks Yoong..." Tiffany awkwardly lay down next to Yoona, clearly still embarrased about what happened earlier.

Yoona noticed this and sniggered.

*End Of Flashback*

"Well? Was it big? Or not?" Yoona teased Tiffany, who's mind recalled everything that happened.

"Kind of..." Tiffany shyly scratched the back of her neck, with a stupid smirk on her face.

"Byuntae..." Yoona rolled up the magazine she was reading earlier and whacked Tiffany's head with it.

"Ow! Yoong!" Tiffany rubbed her head and pouted cutely at the teasing Yoona.

"I know it doesn't hurt. Let's go down" Yoona got out the bed and left the room, with Tiffany following suit.

 

 

Author Notes:

I actually wasn't planning on updating today but I can't leave all you lovely readers of my story waiting so I started to write! And whatdya know a bunch of ideas came flowing in and I'd say I'm pretty happy with this chapter! If you guys liked it too then tell me in the comments! Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!