Chapter 90-Let's Go Explore The World!-We're Ok... Or Are We?

JeTi: The Life Journey

The Twice Tour Group bus followed the ambulances to the hospital as they blew through the roads, with traffic being their friend today as they cruised past traffic light and traffic light, the hospital coming ever closer and closer as the sirens of the ambulance rang loudly through the wind.

The atmosphere in the bus was deathly. It was a painful silence. 

Dahyun could barely keep her focus on the road, her vision literally clouded by worry as her steering was careless and lazy. Lucky that there was absolutely no traffic in the area or a lot more ambulances would be needed.

Jihyo and Jungyeon were both silently praying for Tzuyu and Nayeon to be fine, both praying to every god they could think of as they kept their eyes glued to the ambulances, the hospital had never been so far away for them ever before.

Mina and Chaeyoung hadn't stopped crying since they ran from up the staircases from the two maniacs, with both still wrapped in each others' arms and crying quite loudly in their seats. Their eyes were extremely swollen and red, and their throats were hurting from the amount of crying that they had done. They were actually getting tired as their eyes were exhausted from the amount of tears that had flowed out from their eyes.

Yoona and Krystal were actually in the ambulances as was Sana as those 3 actually had some medical knowledge, with Yoona studying it and Krystal, being Yoona's girlfriend, had learned some along with her. Sana was also a nurse, and it was then when she had met Momo...

Jessica and Tiffany were at the back, pretty much numb to all this stuff by now because they had been to the hospital one too many times now. There was only so many times you could see an ambulance before it got kinda boring. They were of course still very worried for Nayeon and Tzuyu, but really the felt a bit bored actually. Instead, they were focusing their attention to Momo, who was curled up in a ball in the corner of the bus fast asleep, but was still muttering something in her slumber.

"What's the deal with Momo Jessi? Do you know about her background?" Tiffany asked her fiancee only to be met with a shake of the head and shrugging of shoulders. Jessica really had no clue as to who Momo really was under that fair skin of hers, but it looked there was way more than meets the eye here. She would have some digging up to do, but she felt it would be rude if she asked Momo directly. Perhaps...

Jessica took out a certain piece of paper from her pocket that just read, Deathshot. Momo's brother. Maybe he could help?

"Holy crap Jessi, Deathshot? Where'd you get that from?!" Tiffany asked rather impatiently as she didn't like the sound of 'Deathshot.' And also it made her kinda jealous. Seriously, Jessica could play with a dog and Tiffany would be jealous of that dog. Prime example of the overly attached girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang/Jung.

"Relax Tiff. Remember the gunman at the silo earlier? Yeah, that's him, and he's Momo's brother." Jessica explained quickly to Tiffany, who made an 'O' shape with as a resounding 'Ah.." escaped her lips. So THAT guy was Momo's brother?

"Hmm... That's why Momo had two large guns... Not THOSE guns Tiffany, get your head out the gutter!" The ert in Tiffany's head got smacked by the innocent part of it as two mini Tiffany's did battle in her brain while the real Tiffany was staring hardcore at Momo's...

"YAH! Want me to poke your eyes?" Jessica hissed as she quickly steered Tiffany's head towards her own, giving Tiffany a gentle smack on the forehead as Tiffany was snapped out of her provocative thoughts before she blushed and allowed a sheepish smile to escape, sticking her tongue out and muttering "Sorry Jessi..." Before letting out a child-like chuckle.

Just then, the bus came to a screeching halt, and Jessica looked out the window to see that they had finally reached the hospital. The medics were quick as she could already see Tzuyu and Nayeon on stretchers being rushed to the Emergency Room, with Yoona, Krystal and Sana holding her eye with an ice pack not far behind.

"ALRIGHT GIRLS LET'S GO!" Jihyo yelled as Dahyun opened the doors to the bus, all the girls rushing out anxiously as they wanted to see their friends just be safe and sound so they could continue on with what was supposed to be a very fun trip, though now things have taken an unfortunate change.

There wasn't a huge crowd in the hospital today as the girls went tumbling into the waiting room, dashing past nurses carrying trays of medicine, elderly taking a seat, which of course Jessica had stopped to help them with being the warm hearted soul she was, before seeing Tzuyu and Nayeon both enter the surgery room.

Nayeon had an oxygen mask on as Jungyeon had heard something about the medic saying her heart rate was, "Too low to be normal." and Tzuyu was losing blood at an enourmous pace. Luckily, the medics had managed to slow it down a bit, but they needed to get started on Tzuyu quick before it was too late...

"How are they?!" Mina asked Sana, Yoona and Krystal, who were all panting at the front of the surgery room, holding their knees trying to catch their breath as they had really sprinted along with the medics.

"They.... Said.... That... They... SHOULD.... Be... Fine..." Yoona replied in between gasps as she grabbed her girlfriend's wrist and brought her to a nearby seat as did Jihyo to Sana as they both sat down to try and rest up just a little.

A loud 'ding' was heard through the corridor, and a sign above the thick metal doors of the surgery room lit up.

"Operation Currently In Progress."

 

Author Notes:

 

Oh boy... Sorry if it's getting kinda boring now, but I promise no more hospitals :D I should be updating soon, so please leave a comment and subscribe! Thanks for reading!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!