Chapter 17- Double Date Part 1-New Friend

JeTi: The Life Journey

1 month flew by quickly for the girls, time really does fly by quickly when your happy.

The two couples, JeTi and YoonKrys were still going strong, their love undying.

Knowing that, Jessica suggested an idea among themselves.

........

"Hey Soojung-ah. I've been wanting to this for a while now" Jessica threw her heavy books into her locker before slamming it shut.

"What's up unnie?" Krystal replied, leaning against the wall.

"Well, your still going strong with Yoong right?" Jessica asked Yoona.

"Of course! It be mad if I wasn't. She's perfect" Krystal stared off into space, thinking about her perfect Yoongie.

"Ok ok" Jessica pretended to rub goosebumps on her arm. "Then I have an idea"

"Say it unnie" Krystal said, checking her phone for any messages from her Yoongie.

"How about a double date?" Jessica suggested, hoping Krystal would agree.

Krystal looked up from her phone and smirked.

"Perfect" Krystal said.

"Great!" Jessica took out her phone to message Tiffany. "You know any place to go to?"

Krystal eyes sparkled as she remebered that one place.

"Oh I do alright..." Krystal smirked. "I have a plan unnie.."

"What is it?" Jessica asked curiously.

"It's called the 'Girlfriend Experiment'." 

Krystal whispered the 'plan' into Jessica's ear, causing Jessica to grin.

"Got it"

The sisters' high fived.

........... 

Jessica and Krystal were lazing around at home, waiting for their other halves to come pick them up for dinner.

*knock* *knock*

"Finally" JungSis stood up and walked towards the door to see the love of their lives standing there.

"Hello Soojungie" Yoona walked to Krystal and gave her a hug.

"Jessi!" Jessica and Tiffany pressed their lips together and giggled.

"Ew" Yoona and Krystal stuck their tongue out in fake disgust.

"Oh shut up" Jessica and Tiffany stuck their tongue out too. "Just cause you guys aren't any fun doesn't mean we are the same"

"Whatever" Yoona and Krystal linked arms. "Let's go Soojungie"

"Hold up you two. We're taking my car." Jessica said, grabbing the collars of the other couple.

"Alright Sica-ah! Jeez.." Yoona turned around and pouted.

"Good. Let's go" Jessica held Tiffany's hand and walked to their car with Yoona and Krystal behind.

..........

"Is this the place Soojung-ah?" Jessica asked as she pulled up the car.

"Yup" Krystal replied, smirking.

Yoona's eyes widened at the familiar place.

"Why.. are we here Soojungie?" Yoona asked, sounding a bit angry.

"I just felt like it" Krystal shrugged her shoulders and exited the car.

"Hmmm.." Yoona wasn't too happy about the choice of dinner location but she really couldn't do much about it.

"What is this place Jessi?" Tiffany asked the grinning Jessica.

"Someplace Soojung suggested" Jessica led the other girls into the restaraunt.

........

"Oooo there's quite a lot of things to eat here eh Jessi?" Tiffany said while skimming through the menu.

"Yeah there is. What do you want to eat Tiff?" Jessica replied, looking at her girlfriend.

"Let's get the American stuff. Steak" Tiffany closed the menu and smiled at Jessica.

"What about you Soojung?" Jessica asked Krystal.

"Oh Yoongie and I will just share a pizza" Krystal looked at Yoona, who had her arms folded and was pouting.

"Let's call the waitress over" Jessica snapped her fingers and a waitress came.

A very familiar waitress.

Suzy came walking to the table and bowed.

Krystal glanced over to Jessica to signal her.

"Hey beautiful. Remember me?" Krystal held Suzy's hand and stared at her ily.

Yoona was pinching her thigh, trying to keep herself from exploding.

"This is the beautiful one you were telling me about Soojung? Wow looks like your right" Jessica looked at Suzy and winked.

Tiffany's jaw dropped.

Suzy, clearly uncomfortable, cleared .

"Hi can I take your orders?" Suzy pulled out her notebook and pencil to write down their orders.

"Answer me first beautiful. Do you remember me?" Krystal shot Suzy a flirty look.

"Ummmm....." Suzy rubbed her nape awkwardly. "Yes I do remember you miss"

"Fantastic" Krystal put her elbow on the table and leaned down really low, showing off her cleavage.

Yoona stomped on Krystal's foot to try and stop her, but Krystal had no reaction.

"Ok so our order is.." Jessica started talking, much to the relief of Suzy.

"You" Jessica shot Suzy another teasing wink.

"JESSI!" Tiffany punched Jessica's shoulder hard, trying to vent her anger.

"Relax Tiff." Jessica kissed Tiffany on the lips, really cooling Tiffany down.

"Do you all want to make your order now?" Suzy desperately tried to steer the conversation elsewhere.

"We will. But first, tell me. Are you in a relationship?" Krystal smirked seductively.

"KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG!" Yoona finally exploded. 

Jessica and Krystal looked at each other and giggled.

"Looks like they passed the test" the sisters high fived.

Yoona and Tiffany had confused expressions on their faces.

"Sorry for dragging you into this Suzy" Krystal smiled apologeticaly.

Suzy broke into a small smile.

"No problem" Suzy bowed.

"Looks like your one of us now Suzy-ssi" Jessica said. "Would you like to be our friends?"

Suzy looked slightly taken aback at the sudden friendship request, but nodded shortly after.

"I would love to" Suzy bowed.

"No need to bow now. Your one of our friends now" Jessica said, smiling.

"Thanks" Suzy replied with a smile.

"We'll meet up eventually and we will have our formal introductions alright Suzy?" Jessica said. "for now, I'm Jessica, Miss Flirt over there is my younger sister Krystal, my girlfriend here is Tiffany and the one sitting there is my sisters' girlfriend, Yoona"

Suzy looked at each person as Jessica was introducing and nodded her head.

"Alright. Now since we're friends, do me a favour" Suzy said.

"What is it?" 

"Place your order"

........

"Don't be mad at us ok?" Jessica and Krystal pleaded with their girlfriends.

"Hmph!" Yoona and Tiffany looked away angrily, arms folded.

Jessica and Krystal looked at each other and smirked.

Time to work their moves.

Krystal walked right up to Yoona and kissed her on the lips, surprising Yoona as Krystal had always been the shy one.

"Sorry Yoongie. I was just testing you" Krystal looked at Yoona, smiling sweetly. "I promise not to do it again." 

Yoona couldn't help but smile, not before flicking Krystal's forehead though.

"Never again" Yoona said, smiling.

Yoona and Krystal hugged it out and made up after that.

Jessica's move? Well it was a bit more lethal.

"Sorry for doing that Tiff" Jessica whispered into Tiffany's ear.

"I promise..." Jessica put her hand in between Tiffany's thighs, causing Tiffany's eyes to go wide open. 

"To make it up to you.." Jessica gave Tiffany a teasing at her ear lobe before letting out a soft moan.

Tiffany's face turned her favourite colour, pink.

Jessica giggled.

..........

"Your food is here~" Suzy said in a sing-song voice, causing Krystal to be sent into a fit of giggles.

"Thanks Suzy" Yoona and Tiffany managed to say, forcing a smile on their faces.

"Your welcome" Suzy bowed before running back to the kitchen.

"She seems like a nice girl" Yoona said, taking a sip from her drink.

"You just had to make us hate her huh?" Tiffany said, arms folded.

Jessica and Krystal giggled.

"Try to get along with her alright?" Krystal requested. "I've been talking to her the past month.."

Yoona started to rise up from her seat.

"Calm down Yoongie! I just wanted to be her friend" Krystal calmed Yoona down.

"She really is a nice person. So be nice to her too alright?"

The other 3 girls nodded.

"Good. Now let's eat!"

 

 

Author Notes:

So Suzy is now in the story! Sorry that there wasn't much of a date in this one. Like the title says, Part 1. Part 2 will be fluffy madness. Also, spolier alert for those who actually read this! Suzy will be paired up with one member of SNSD. I won't say who but this is a couple I've never seen anyone write and I'm excited to write about it! Till next time guys, see ya!