Chapter 48-At The End Of A Storm Is A Rainbow... And A Slight Drizzle....

JeTi: The Life Journey

"YES!!!"

Tiffany collapsed into Yoona's arms, her joy totally taking over her body.

Taeyeon's mouth grew into a huge smile as she fist pumped the air, her mood lifting up all the way to the sky.

"THANK GOD! THANK YOU LEE MIN HO!" Krystal yelled as she ran to Min Ho and hugged him tightly, catching Min Ho by surprise.

"Uhhh.. Your welcome I guess?" Min Ho said awkwardly as he looked down at Krystal and patted her back stiffly.

Krystal finally backed out of the hug and bowed to Min Ho before running off to Tiffany to celebrate with her.

Sooyoung, Yuri and Hyoyeon were engaged in a group hug, their hair flying everywhere as they jumped up and down in happiness, delighted that one of their best friends was alright.

"SICA'S FINE! SHE'S HEALED!" The trio shouted loudly as their screams of joy filled the entire corridor, gaining some looks from nurses.

Seohyun smiled brightly as she clapped her hands together in bliss, looking at all the surgeons who worked on Jessica's operation.

One of the surgeons was of course, Yi Jung.

Yi Jung looked at Seohyun with a small smile and nodded slightly, his pearl white teeth showing.

Seohyun's face flushed red as she looked down on the ground and walked forward to all of F4.

"I cannot express how grateful I am to all of you for saving Sica-unnie." Seohyun said as she looked at everyone except Yi Jung and smiled her brightest, finishing with a deep bow.

Ji Hu took one step forward to Seohyun, but Yi Jung beat him to her.

"Please, there is no need to thank us. It's our duty. Please stand up straight." Yi Jung said as he offered a hand for Seohyun to take, smiling slyly as he did so.

Woo Bin let out a laugh when he saw what Yi Jung was trying to do.

"Way to go player." 

Seohyun nodded as she nearly reached out to Yi Jung's hand, but she had looked up first and saw Yi Jung's face right in front of hers.

Seohyun let out a yelp of surprise when she saw how close Yi Jung was to her, quickly backing away, her face glowing red.

Ji Hu and Woo Bin both let out small laughs, with Min Ho smiling at the scene in front of him.

Yi Jung tutted in disappointment in himself as he looked at Seohyun with his trademark smirk on his face.

"I'll talk to you later beautiful." Yi Jung said as he walked back into the Surgery Room.

Min Ho put his hand in his pockets and walked to Suzy, who was leaning on the wall.

"Well? I think I did pretty well." Min Ho said to Suzy with a grin.

Suzy rolled her eyes as she smiled back at Min Ho.

"You did ok." Suzy said as she patted Min Ho's head, messing up his curly hair.

"Ya! That took me forever to style!" Min Ho said as he wacked Suzy's hand away before his thumb and sorting out his hair.

Suzy let out a laugh as she moved closer to Min Ho.

"I was kidding. You did great. Sweetheart." Suzy said as she moved closer and closer to Min Ho's lips...

*Kiss*

Suzy's lips came into contact with Min Ho's, both kissing.

Right in front of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's smile faltered when she saw what Suzy was doing with Min Ho, her high mood dropping down significantly.

"What the.." Taeyeon muttered as she stared at the scene in front of her.

Taeyeon felt as though her heart was being squeezed tightly, her feelings crushed.

Stepping one step back, Taeyeon took off and ran out the hospital, running as fast as her legs could carry her.

Tiffany, who was still celebrating the survival of her girlfriend, saw Taeyeon running out the hopital.

"Maybe she just needs fresh air." Tiffany thought as she turned around and continued to celebrate with the rest of SNSD.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Taeyeon ran out to the little garden behind the hospital, running out to the exact same spot Yoona and Tiffany were in earlier.

The rain was pouring down heavily as Taeyeon ran through the grass.

"Stupid Taeyeon! Stupid! How else could she know Lee Min Ho?!" Taeyeon berated herself as she repeatedly hit herself on the head, constantly putting herself down as rain pelted down on her.

"AARGH!" Taeyeon let out a scream of frustration as the thunder roared through the sky, seeming like it was shouting out with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon felt a billion emotions all at once, but mostly anger and irritation, with a hint of sadness.

Taeyeon pulled on her hair as tears started forming in her eyes, sadness starting to take over.

Suddenly, Taeyeon felt a hand hit on the head, a sudden sting of pain on the left side of her head.

"Pabo! What are you doing out here in the rain!?" A familair aegyo filled voice yelled out. 

Taeyeon looked up and saw a drenched Sunny standing in front of her, covering Taeyeon with her body.

"Sunny?" Taeyeon said as she looked up at Sunny with teary eyes, feeling rather confused.

"Yeah it's me you idiot! What are you out here? It's pouring!" Sunny shouted as the rain got heavier, the pelting of many rain droplets against the rocks being extremely loud.

Taeyeon looked back down at her feet and quickly tried to wipe her tears away.

"Nothing, no reason at all." Taeyeon said as she quickly rubbed her eyes, but Sunny saw it.

"You've been crying! No reason my foot! You can't lie to me, I've been your friend for almost ten years!" Sunny said as she sat down next to Taeyeon and grabbed her head, turning Taeyeon to face her.

Taeyeon than broke down, diving into Sunny's shoulder as she cried loudly.

"Sunny-ah! Your best friend is an idiot! Can you help her?!" Taeyeon said as she made Sunny's shirt even wetter, her tears filling up what dry spots were left. But Sunny didn't mind.

Sunny patted Taeyeon's back and folded her hair out from her face.

"Yah! Don't you dare call yourself an idiot, only I can do that." Sunny joked with a small smile, trying to lift up the mood.

It didn't seem to work as Taeyeon let out a rather sad sounding chuckle, a laugh with no real happiness behind it, just very forced.

"What's wrong Taengoo?" Sunny asked as she looked Taeyeon in the eyes, like she was staring into her soul.

Taeyeon sighed as she cleared up the last of her tears.

"Well, I've had a crush on Suzy for a while now... And to sum it up, I saw her kissing Min Ho, obviously meaning their in a relationship. She even called him sweetheart!" Taeyeon cried out as she slammed the bench they were sitting on, causing a rather obvious shockwave.

Sunny tutted as she forced her grip on Taeyeon, grabbing her by the shoulders.

"Aish! You are so childish Taengoo! Suzy isn't the only fish in the sea, there's plenty more girls, or boys out there! Let her go Taeyeon, she's not the one." Sunny said as she shook Taeyeon back and forth, wanting to snap Taeyeon out of her distress as quick as possible.

"It's not that easy Sunny! I can't just let her go!" Taeyeon said as she roughly broke out of Sunny's grip, swinging her arms everywhere.

Sunny sighed loudly as she massaged her temples to prevent herself from exploding.

"Damn it Kim Taeyeon! If she is already in a relationship, what more can you do?! Force her to break up?! Are you insane?! She's clearly happy with Min Ho, WHO SAVED SICA MIND YOU! So, if you truly love her, you should want her to be happy! And she has already found her happiness with Min Ho! So just let go!" Sunny shouted, trying to get Taeyeon to listen.

"I WANT HER TO BE HAPPY WITH ME!!! NOT MIN HO!!!" Taeyeon yelled back even louder, almost roaring as she slammed the tree behind them so hard that her hand started bleeding, but she felt no pain as she panted heavily, her anger really starting to show.

Sunny, truthfully, was getting a bit scared of Taeyeon, but she couldn't back down. Not now.

"Taeyeon, listen. I understand how you feel. I really do. But Suzy isn't the one. I am sure you will have thousands of other people going for such a beautiful person that you are. Remember Elementary School? Everyone was chasing after you, sending you flowers and love letters everyday. That hasn't changed has it? Everyone still loves you Taeyeon, you could get anyone as easily as you want. Since this one got away, find another one that could make you even happier." Sunny said in a serious tone, her hand on Taeyeon's arm gently as she said so.

Taeyeon looked down and gripped her fist hard, seemingly in a very tough mental battle.

Suddenly, the rain stopped right as Taeyeon looked up.

"Fine. Your right Sunny." Taeyeon said with her smile back on her face, her cute dimple shining through.

The sun rose up behind Taeyeon at that moment, the sunlight really giving Taeyeon a glowing look.

Sunny smiled proudly as she nodded.

"Well done Taeyeon."

 

Author Notes:

Finally back! Sorry, was really busy with school. So it looks like TaeZy is gone, sorry guys! Next chapter will be on Jessica, stay tuned!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!