Chapter 13-What?

JeTi: The Life Journey

"I..." Jessica stammered.

"Yeah you?" Tiffany asked.

"I love..."

"Come on Sica-ah.." Taeyeon said from her window, watching Jessica and Tiffany.

"I love Ti...." Jessica wrenched her hands together and closed her eyes.

"Don't be scared Jessi. Let it out.." Tiffany patted Jessica on the shoulder.

"Come on Jessi... admit it..." Tiffany thought in her mind.

"I love T.. toothbrushes!" Jessica facepalmed in her head.

Taeyeon snorted and shook her head before leaving the window.

"What? You love toothbrushes?" Tiffany repeated, a bit disappointed.

"Ye..ah. I do" Jessica said with a stupid smile.

"Stupid Jessi! Stupid Jessi!"  Jessica berated herself in her head.

"Well..... ok... well is that what you wanted to talk to me about?" Tiffany asked Jessica.

"Yup.." Jessica tried to not sound like a fool.

"Well ok.... if you have a problem then you can tell me alright?" Tiffany said to Jessica.

"Yeah... thanks Tiff"

"No problem Jessi. See you tomorrow" Tiffany waved goodbye to Jessica before walking to the nearby bus stop.

"Why do I feel so disappointed?" Tiffany whispered to herself. "Did I want her to say my name?" 

Meanwhile, Jessica was smacking herself on the head.

"Stupid Jessi! Stupid Jessi! Toothbrushes?! Really?!" Jessica yelled to herself while hitting herself on the head.

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!" Jessica screamed into her hands.

Jessica eventually walked back to her nearby parked car, driving home.

 

Jung House

At the Jung House, Krystal was sitting on the sofa watching a movie while playing with the toy rabbit Yoona had picked out of the claw machine on their first date.

"Aye aye it's a red light light" Krystal was singing one of her favourite songs, Red Light, and was enjoying a peaceful night for once.

Well until..

The front doors flew open and Jessica came in screaming.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! SOOJUNG-AH HELP THIS INCOMPETENT SISTER!!!!" Jessica screamed her head off the moment she entered the house.

"UNNIE! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!" Krystal had her hand over her chest, taking deep breaths to try and calm herself down.

"Soojung-ah~" Jessica lied down on her sister's lap. "Why is your unnie so stupid?"

"What happened unnie?" Krystal was playing with Jessica's hair, twirling it round her finger.

Jessica sighed.

"Alright so you know about me being kinda confused about my whole Tiffany feelings thing right?" Jessica started, not noticing Krystal twirling her hair.

"Yeah I know. Did you confess to her?" Krystal asked Jessica.

"That's the problem. I nearly did. But I messed up in the end" Jessica said.

"Oh what did you do unnie?"

"Well... I was about to say 'I love Tiffany' Jessica sighed. "But I said 'I love toothbrushes' instead.

"Pffffffttttt unnie your so lame!!!!" Krystal started laughing out loud, lying down on the sofa.

"SOOJUNG-AH!!! IT HURTS!!!!" Jessica was screaming her head off in pain.

Krystal looked down and saw that she was pulling her unnie's hair.

"OH I'M SO SORRY UNNIE!" Krystal instantly shot up and massaged her sister's scalp.

"That really hurt Soojung-ah...." Jessica acted like she was crying, water forming in her eyes and her chin trembling.

"I'm really sorry unnie.." Krystal believed Jessica's acting and hugged her sister's head, kissing it too.

"Heehee I'm just kidding Soojung-ah... but it really does hurt though" Jessica sat up straight and looked at her sister, smiling.

"Tch" Krystal folded her arms. "But seriously unnie what are you going to do about this whole Tiffany thing?"

Jessica sighed.

"I'm trying Soojung-ah... I really am... but it's really hard" Jessica buried her face in her hands in frusturation.

"It's ok unnie" Krystal hugged her stressed out sister. "Take it slow, your time will come. Like with Yoongie and me, my time just came quicker than yours. Just wait alright unnie?" Krystal glided her hand through Jessica's hair.

"Thanks Soojung-ah. It really means a lot to me. I'm so grateful to have a sister like you. Love you" Jessica gave her sister a grateful smile.

"I love you too unnie. Your a great sister too" Krystal replied with a loving smile too.

Jessica and Krystal both gave each other a sisterly hug.

"Turn in soon Soojung-ah. It's getting late already. We have school tomorrow" Jessica said to Krystal.

"Alright unnie" Krystal got up to walk into her room, with Jessica following.

"Good night Soojung-ah. Sweet dreams" Jessica tucked Krystal into her bed.

"Good night unnie. Your time will come soon alright? Don't give up" Krystal said to Jessica.

"I won't. Thanks Soojung-ah." Jessica kissed her sister's forehead before getting up to leave the room.

"Sleep tight Soojung-ah" Jessica turned off the lights in Krystal's room before leaving to go to her room.

.........

 

Jessica stared into the ceiling of her dark room, deep in thought.

"Soon......" Jessica said before going to sleep.

 

Author Notes:

Things got a bit more serious in this one. Urgh Jessica just had to mess it up huh? And aren't JungSis the sweetest pair of siblings ever? It also actually hurt me to write Jessica shouting in pain, even for something so minor like this. I love Sica that much ;) heehee. I will have another chapter up in a couple hours. Till then, see ya!