Chapter 70-The Big Moment

JeTi: The Life Journey

The girls were all in a hurry to set up the cafe before the rest of the girls came, which was quite a task as the cafe had been expanded to the point where is was rather large and Taeyeon had just called to inform everyone that her and the rest of SNSD would be arriving very soon.

"Wow! I didn't know your cafe had this many tables and chairs!" Tiffany commented as she wiped the sweat that was running down her forehead, finally putting down the last chair on the floor as she took a couple of deep breaths to take in the oxygen required.

Bomi sniggered as she looked outside the window to check if they guests had arrived yet. But, the one she wanted to see the most was Chorong.

Jessica swiftly made her way to Tiffany, dodging through tables and chairs with a tissue in her hands as she wiped the remaining sweat that was left on Tiffany's face.

"Better get this all of, or else you'll get spots on your face. And we wouldn't want to ruin this pretty little thing would we?" Jessica said out in as mushy as a tone she could muster, tapping Tiffany's cheeks gently before planting a kiss on them, causing Tiffany to let out an innocent giggle.

Eunji and Naeun burst out laughing at the cheesy comment that Jessica had just uttered out of , while Yoona and Krystal just rolled their eyes but with a smile.

"You two should just get married already." Krystal said to Jessica as she did a sly wink when Tiffany looked away for a second.

Jessica got the message that Krystal was giving off, showing a thumbs up to her younger sister to show that she understood the wink.

"Keep a look out for later, I'll do it then." Jessica muttered into Krystal's ear with a smirk before walking off to catch up with Tiffany, who had already walked off to the main table where everyone was going to be seated.

Krystal brought up both her fists and made a supportive gesture towards her sister.

"Unnie, hwaiting!"

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Before long, the bells at the door jingled again, and ten girls came walking into the store, all dressed very well.

"Hello guys!" Taeyeon greeted everybody with a dorky smile on her face while holding onto Suzy's arm. Taeyeon had opted for a more casual look today, wearing a denim blouse with jeans and black sneakers while Suzy was sporting a pink tank top and white shorts with baby blue sandals, also tying her hair in a ponytail while Taeyeon had kept her hair down.

Seohyun and Hayoung both bowed respectfully to everyone else in the cafe, as they were the maknaes and were awfully polite, so they would get along pretty well. Seohyun was wearing a graceful white dress with white high heels, while Hayoung was wearing a blue sleeveless shirt with stripes along with black shorts and brown sandals.

Sooyoung and Yuri waved to everyone in the cafe with bright smiles, not screaming and announcing their intro with a loud bang like they usually would. They were both wearing army style jackets with black tank tops underneath them and camo pants and high top sneakers.

Hyoyeon and Namjoo were already talking to each other about hip-hop at the back of the group, with the two girls already hitting it off the moment they saw what music each other was listening to outside. Hyoyeon went for a chic look as you would expect her to, wearing a black dress with a gold necklace while Namjoo was wearing a shiny black long-sleeved t-shirt with blacks shorts and black boots.

Sunny and Chorong were all the way at the back, both not too obvious due to their unfortunate lack of height. Sunny wore a plaint white shirt with a green cardigan while wearing black pants and blue sneakers. Chorong was wearing a red jacket with the Apink cafe's logo on the back while wearing white pants and black sneakers.

"CHORONGIE~" A loud husky voice called out as Bomi came crashing down on top of Chorong, causing all the girls to turn around and look at them.

Chorong let out an awkward laugh as she patted Bomi's head and tried to get up, but Bomi was still pinning her to the ground.

"Uhh.. It's nice to see you too Bomi. But, could you please get off me..." Chorong's cute voice requested, with Chorong trying to force out a smile in an attempt to convince Bomi to get up.

All the girls had started to snigger at the position that Bomi and Chorong were in. It seemed this happened a lot in their life, one person falling on top of one another to make up an awkward state.

Bomi finally realised the situation and cleared loudly as she helped Chorong up, swiping away Chorong's jet black hair which had swiped over to her face when they had fell.

"Thanks." Chorong said to Bomi as she adjusted her jacket, flashing a smile to Bomi as she walked to where the main table was.

The girls were starting to get rowdy now that everyone had arrived, chatting with their old friends while attempting to make some new ones while they were at it.

Jessica saw that Tiffany was sitting quietly at another table by herself as she looked pretty down, probably due to the fact that Jessica was talking with all the other girls instead of her.

Sensing this as the perfect opportunity, Jessica slipped over to Eunji and tapped her shoulder, causing Eunji to turn around and face her with a cup of green tea in her hand.

"Kitchen. Now." Jessica said to Eunji, who furrowed her eyebrows but passed her cup to Naeun to ask her to help hold it, which Naeun gladly obliged.

The moment Jessica and Eunji had walked into the desolate kitchen, Jessica put both her hands on Eunji's shoulders, shocking Eunji slightly.

"Did you manage to get it back?" Jessica asked Eunji, who looked puzzled for a moment but immediately figured it out as she dug into her pocket and fished out a very familiar tiny box.

"You bet I did." Eunji said as she passed the box to Jessica, who stared proudly at the box as she nodded firmly to Eunji.

"Execute Project JT." Jessica said to Eunji with a bright smile, a smile which Eunji had replied with as well.

Practically hopping to the power circuit, Eunji opened the box and put her hand on the "Off' button for the electricity supply.

Taking a deep breath, Eunji looked back at Jessica to ask for a final confirmation, which Jessica gave, giving a strong nod.

Eunji let out the deep breath she was holding and put her finger on the giant red button.

"Here goes nothing."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Outside, everyone was starting to have fun, with the Apink girls all starting to introduce themselves to the SNSD girls.

However, when Chorong was about to go first, all the lights in the cafe went out, with the electrical window shutters all falling down over the windows, leaving the place in complete darkness.

The girls all let out screams as they all tried to figure out what was going on, but Naeun smiled as she knew that Eunji and Jessica had executed 'Project JT."

Suddenly, the sound a candle flame emerged from the kitchen, and one floating candle slowly came out from the shadows.

All the girls stared curiously at the candle that had emerged from the kitchen, and they could barely make out that there were two figures holding up the cake which the candle was rested on.

Eunji and Jessica brought the cake slowly but surely, to right where Tiffany was seated.

Tiffany gasped as she saw Jessica suddenly emerge in front of her with the cake. Strawberry, Tiffany's favourite.

Eunji let go of the cake and let Jessica carry it on her own, not wanting to interrupt this major moment they were soon to have as she jogged back and stood next to Naeun.

Jessica smiled as she presented the cake to Tiffany, putting it in her arms as Tiffany gladly took it from her.

"Jessi, what's this for?" Tiffany asked Jessica with a puzzled smile on her face. Yes, she was delighted that Jessica had baked a cake for her, and it was personally made by her as she could tell from the way it was shaped, but that didn't make her any less confused.

"We've been together a long time Tiff. Through thick and thin, sticking together throughout the good times and the bad times. When I needed you most, you were always there for me, supporting me and always being that light at the end of the tunnel for me. When I had angered you or made you upset, you never stopped loving me and instead, forgiving me. From all of this, I know that you are the one I want to be with the rest of my life Tiff."

The girls behind Jessica were starting to tear up as they watched the heart-warming scene in front of them. Even though the Apink girls had no idea who Jessica and Tiffany were, they were still having tears forming in their eyes.

Taeyeon was holding on tightly to Suzy's arm, while Yoona was crying while having the largest smile that had ever shown up on her face.

Krystal was crying too as she looked on proudly at her sister, who was still standing and looking at Tiffany with such a loving smile.

"Go on sis, do it."

Jessica slowly went on one knee, causing Tiffany to let out a gasp of shock.

"Don't tell me..." Tiffany muttered, too shocked to comprehend what was going on.

Jessica dug into her pocket and pulled out the box which she had owed Tiffany for far too long.

Tiffany immediately started crying when she saw the box that Jessica had took out. Even though she had seen the box before and knew what it was for, it was a whole new experience receiving it from Jessica herself.

Jessica opened the box slowly and revealed the two couple rings that Tiffany had seen earlier with the special engravings and diamonds.

"Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me?"

 

Author Notes:

Awww yeah! Jessica has finally proposed! What will be Tiffany's response? Wait and find out!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!