Chapter 80- Sunday Monday

JeTi: The Life Journey

"One iced Americano, one hot chocolate, two lattes and four strawberry muffins. Oh yeah! Make sure that you give us the ones with the most strawberry! Or Tiff here will throw a fit!"

Eunji snorted as she made the ok symbol with her hands, quickly scribbling down the orders of the four hungry girls with her pink pen, her tongue sticking out cutely as her hand moved swiftly.

Tiffany playfully slapped Jessica's shoulder after she heard the comment that her future wife had made about her. Even though it was true, that didn't make it any less annoying.

Jessica forced out a pained expression on her face as she acted like she was crying, rubbing the spot where Tiffany had hit her, obviously joking around with Fany as per usual.

"Owww! Tiff~ That hurt!" Jessica whined as she held her shoulder like she had been shot, her fingers gripping tightly on the spot where the 'pain' was at it's highest, according to Jessica anyway.

Tiffany's facial expression immediately changed from glee to worry as she scooted over to her fiancee and checked on the spot she was holding, looking around for any wounds or red spots.

Krystal and Yoona rolled their eyes as they saw a grin grow on Jessica's face, Tiffany was so gullible, so lovestruck, she always fell for the same trick over and over again.

"Yah! Fany-ah! You pabo! Unnie is obviously lying! Look at her face!" Krystal finally decided to wake Tiffany up from that lovestruck dream that she always seemed to find herself in.

Jessica hissed at her younger sister as Tiffany looked up at Jessica's face as she still saw hints of a grin on that angelic face of hers.

"Ah again!? You-!" Tiffany let out something between a shout of anger and a squeal of delight as she lightly beat Jessica's on her shoulders, her face seemingly serious but an eyesmile was coming out as well, her long black hair falling on her forehead as she now gave Jessica a tight hug.

Eunji shook her head with a bright smile on her face as she watched her 'older sister' try and subdue her fiancee by giving her a tight squeeze, with Yoona and Krystal just doing their usual routine of teasing the other couple whenever possible.

"Oh I hope Naeunie, Chorong, Bomi and I can become like that..." Eunji thought in her head, the mere imagination of a family with all her friends bringing almost tears of joy to her eyes.

Then, Eunji looked down at her hands and saw the orders still there, and she remembered what she was supposed to do in the first place.

"Aish! Pabo Eunji! I have to place the orders!" Eunji hit her herself on the head before scurrying away to the kitchen, not before seeing Bomi lying on Chorong's shoulder over at the cashier counter.

"You two should just be a couple already!" Eunji yelled out bluntly as she ran past her two best friends at the counter, who were briefly snapped out of their slumber when they heard Eunji yell out whatever she had just said.

"Wuh... YAH! JUNG EUNJI!" Chorong screamed as she turned to see a cackling Eunji disappear into the kitchen.

Now grumbling as she sat down, mumbling the words 'immature' and 'got the wrong idea', Chorong sat down to see Bomi looking hopefully up at her, her two hands balled up together in cute fists as she looked up adorably at Chorong.

'What the..." Chorong muttered as she looked into Bomi's eyes, which appeared to really be sparkling. She had never seen Bomi act like this in their five years of knowing each other. Never.

"So... What do you think Rongiee?" Bomi said in an oddly flirtatious tone as she twirled her hair around her finger, looking away from Chorong as she giggled slightly.

"Think of what?" Chorong asked Bomi as suspicions began to grow from the pit from Chorong's mind, she wasn't going to ask what she thought she was going to ask right...?

"Think of the thought of us two together."

*SMACK*

"Owwww..." Bomi whined as she held the back of her head, where Chorong had grabbed a newspaper and whacked her on the back of the head with, and it was quite hard too.

Chorong shook her head as she sat next to Bomi and started rubbing the back of her head for her, trying to ease the pain which she caused her best friend.

"Yah. Pabo. Sorry for hitting you, but don't say things like that." Chorong said as she continued to massage Bomi's head with her fingers, rubbing it gently as she felt the smoothness of Bomi's hair comfort her fingers.

But Bomi wasn't paying any attention to what Chorong was saying at all, instead she was just relishing in the fact that Chorong was massaging her head so gently like this. The fact that Chorong was touching already made her heart flutter.

"Heehee.... Chorongiee is touching me..." Bomi muttered under her breath as a goofy smile emerged on her face, there was what felt like an electricity spark at every spot that Chorong touched her at.

However, Chorong did hear what Bomi said, and she all she could do was shake her head and roll her eyes, though she did find it kind of cute.

"This kid..."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Eunji skipped into the kitchen while chortling with laughter at the scream that she heard the Rongdolphin unleash when she head teased those two. Truthfully, she really wanted those two girls at the cashier to get together.

"NAEUNIE! One iced American, one hot chocolate, two lattes and four strawberry muffins please! Oh yeah, they are for Jessica and the rest of the gang, so pick the muffins with more strawberry!" Eunji yelled out to her girlfriend at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Ne! Got it!" Naeun yelled back as she began to start work on her all famous coffees which everyone loved to drink. Customers claimed that Naeun's coffee has the perfect blend of thickess, flavour, aroma and overall just the perfect coffee.

Looking out and seeing that there were no more customers coming in for now, Eunji decided to just sneak up behind Naeun and watch her go to work on her magical beverage.

"Oh she looks so cute in that little apron...." Eunji whispered as she watched Naeun grind the coffee beans manually, which is one element which made her drink that much more satisfying to drink.

However, what Naeun didn't know was that a cockroach was slowly crawling towards her, and before she knew it, it was on her leg.

Naeun felt a slightly ticklish feeling on her shin as she added the now grinded coffee beans into a bowl. Looking down, Naeun got the shock of her life.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!! COCKROACH!!!!!" Naeun let out the most girlish scream imaginable as she immediately started jumping up and down like crazy, trying to shake off the persistent cockroach which refused to detach from her leg.

Now bursting with laughter, Eunji ran to Naeun and grabbed a newspaper from a nearby table and smacked the cockroach off Naeun's leg before swiftly wrapping it in the newspaper and throwing it away.

Naeun, who had now calmed down some, breathed a sigh of relief and looked up to be greeted with the sight of her girlfriend holding back immense amounts of laughter behind that mouth of hers.

Cheeks now blushing red, Naeun looked down on the floor and shuffled her feet shyly.

"Shut up..." Naeun muttered as she now heard Eunji let out the laughter which she had been holding in for so long, Eunji's hearty laugh managing to bring a smile to the embarrased Naeun's face too. She loved Eunji's laugh so much. Well, she just loved Eunji in general.

"Ah it's ok Naeunie! Cockroaches are disgusting!" Eunji said as she held Naeun's head in her hands, patting it soothingly as she smiled comfortingly.

"But always remember. Sunday, Monday, everyday, I'll be here to protect you." Eunji whispered into Naeun's ear lovingly, gliding her hand through Naeun's hair as she spoke.

Naeun smiled brightly when she heard what Eunji had said to her. It was things like this that made Naeun fall in love with Eunji in the first place.

"I know Eunji-ah. I'll be here too."

Eunji smiled when she heard Naeun say those words. That was exactly what she wanted to hear, that Naeun would be here with her.

Suddenly, Eunji and Naeun heard a certain Ice Princess from outside start yelling at the top of her lungs.

"EUNJI. NAEUN. WHERE ARE OUR ORDERS?" Jessica yelled from outside, not sounding angry, but not exactly happy either.

Eunji and Naeun looked at each other and gulped.

"You make the coffee, I'll get the muffins."

 

Author Notes:

Guess. Who's. BACK!!!!!

HEY GUYS! OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU ALL! SO MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED SINCE I LAST SAW YOU GUYS! JESSICA'S SOLO, TIFFANY'S SOLO, EUNJI'S SOLO, APINK'S THE WAVE. OH SO MANY THINGS! 

You guys have no idea how much I've missed writing! Exams were a massive pain, but their finally over now! Well, they were over a while ago, but I had Basketball training to do. Sorry! 

But I should be back for good now! You guys should be seeing me everyday again! So get ready to greet some more SNSD and Apink fluff into your life!

Tell me what's your favourite song in Eunji, Jessica and Tiffany's albums! I look forward to reading your comments again! 

And as you all can tell, the title is based of Apink's song, 'Sunday Monday'. I'm loving that song sooo much right now!

Love you guys! Gosh I've missed typing that XD <3 I'll see you guys tomorrow!