Chapter 18-Double Date Part 2-Amusement Park

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Ohhh I'm so fuullll" Tiffany said as she was holding her stomach.

"We didn't even eat that much! Tiny stomach Fany" Jessica teased while poking Tiffany's cheeks.

"That means I'm skinny then!" Tiffany said, beaming.

"I said your stomach was small. Not your belly" Jessica sniggered at Tiffany's reaction.

"How dare you!" Tiffany faked strangling Jessica.

"Sorry baby" Jessica kissed Tiffany, causing Tiffany to giggle.

"I think I'm gonna die from diabetes. It's too sweet here" Yoona said while shaking her head at JeTi.

"Oh please. Don't even act like you don't do this type of stuff" Jessica said, sticking her tongue at Yoona.

"I don't. That's the thing" Yoona replied.

"Yoongie..I'm cold" Krystal said, slightly shivering.

"Aigoo my poor Soojungie. Come here" Yoona said, her arms spread.

Krystal let herself be hugged by Yoona, snuggling into her neck.

"I think I'm gonna die from diabetes. It's too sweet here" Tiffany repeated what Yoona said earlier, smirking.

"Whatever" Yoona said, smiling at her Soojungie.

"Thanks Yoongie. I'm a bit better now" Krystal slowly pulled out of the hug, beaming.

"No problem Soojungie" Yoona said, smiling back.

"Ok let's go get the bill before these 2 give me a heart attack" Jessica teased the couple across them.

"Your just jealous unnie" Krystal said, sticking her tongue out.

"Oh yeah?" Jessica kissed Tiffany full on the lips. "Can you guys do that?"

"We're not monsters like you two. We don't need to show PDA wherever we go" Yoona said at the intimate couple.

"We're not monsters!" Jessica and Tiffany yelled together.

"Whatever you think" Yoona said, smirking. 

"Hmph! Whatever let's go get the bill" Jessica and Tiffany said, standing up and going to the counter, with Yoona and Krystal following close behind.

................

"You really are everywhere huh?" Jessica said as she was surprised that again Suzy was standing in front of them.

"Guess so Jessica" Suzy said, passing them the bill.

"We'll have our 'formal' introductions soon ok? Could you pass me your number so I can contact you?" Jessica said, passing Suzy the money for the dinner.

"Uhhmmm Jessi.." Tiffany gave Jessica a death glare.

"Relax Tiff. Just to stay in contact" Jessica said, smiling at her jealous girlfriend.

"Hmph!" Tiffany crossed her arms and pouted.

"Ok. Here it is" Suzy said as she passed her number to Jessica.

"Great. I will contact you soon!" Jessica said.

"I look forward to it" Suzy replied, smiling.

"Hey. I'm bringing all my other friends too alright? You might find the one for you in there" Jessica winked at the now blushing Suzy.

Suzy coughed.

"We'll see next time then. See you guys then" Suzy waved goodbye to the two couples.

"Bye Suzy!" the four girls waved goodbye to Suzy before leaving the restaraunt.

............

"What do you guys want to do now? It's still early and the weekend is tomorrow. So no school" Yoona said as she was looking at her watch.

Jessica and Krystal saw an amusement park nearby, the rides all looking so inviting.

"Hey girls. Look there" Jessica said, pointing to the amusement park.

"Hell yeah" Tiffany said.

"Oh yes!" Yoona said, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Let's go!" the 4 girls put their fists in the air before taking off in Jessica's car to the amusement park.

............

"Woah.. this place is awesome...."  JeTiYoonStal were all admiring the rides around them.

"What should we ride first?" Krystal asked.

"Roller coaster!" Yoona yelled, pointing at the rather 'thrilling' ride which had 360 spins and everything.

"I'd rather not. Nonononono" Jessica frantically waved her arms, trying to convince the other girls not to go on the coaster.

"Oh don't be such a spoilsport Jessi!" Tiffany eye-smiled. "Let's go!"

Yoona and Krystal were already buying the tickets anyway, so Jessica didn't really have a choice.

"Owh.." Jessica let out a cute whimper.

............

"I'm scared Tiff" Jessica whimpered as the roller coaster was going up.

"Aww poor Jessi. Here" Tiffany passed Jessica her arm so she could hold on to something.

"Thanks Tiff. I love you" Jessica clung onto Tiffany's arm like a koala would to a tree.

"I love you too Jessi. Don't be scared alright? I'm here to protect you" Tiffany said, eye-smiling.

Jessica shot Tiffany a loving smile.

"Here we go Jessi. Brace yourself"

Jessica closed her eyes and held on to Tiffany as tight as she could.

............

"Woohoo that was fun!" Yoona said, sorting out her hair as it got messy aboard the ride just now.

"I need to... let me sit down for a while" Jessica, pale faced, ran to a bench and sat down.

"Unnie, are you ok" Krystal ran over to her sister and checked on her to make sure she was ok.

"I'm fine Soojung-ah. Thanks" Jessica managed to crack a smile.

"You sure your alright Sica?" Yoona asked worriedly. "Sorry for taking you on that ride"

"It's fine Yoong. You two can go play. Tiff will take care of me" 

After saying that, Jessica put her head on Tiffany's shoulder while Tiffany put her arm around Jessica's body.

"Go you two. We'll meet up at the front of the amusement park at 11pm alright? You still have about two hours" Tiffany said while attending to her Jessi.

"Ok... let us know when Sica-unnie fine alright?" Yoona said, worried about Jessica.

"I'll be fine. Go play first" Jessica said, smiling.

"Ok.. see you later unnie" Krystal kissed her sister on the cheek before taking off with Yoona.

Jessica snuggled into Tiffany's neck and sighed.

"I hate roller coasters."

..............

Meanwhile, Yoona and Krystal were running around the amusement park, looking for rides to ride on and booths to play at.

Soon, they saw a booth which involved throwing balls into bottles. 

The thing that caught Krystal's eye was that the prize was a giant stuffed dog, one of her favourite animals.

"Yoongie! I want that!" Krystal childishly pointed at the giant toy and pouted while shaking Yoona's arm like a kid.

"Aigoo act more mature Soojungie" Yoona ruffled Krystal's hair. "I promise to get it for you" 

"Yay!" Krystal jumped up and down excitedly. "Let's go!"

Yoona and Krystal walked up to the booth.

"Excuse me. I would like to have a shot at this" Yoona said to the booth attendent.

"Of course! Here!" the booth attendent passed five plastic balls to Yoona. "Get all five in and you get the grand prize"

"Yoongie. Fighting!" Krystal encouraged her girlfriend as she REALLY wanted that stuffed dog.

"I'm not in the basketball team for no reason Soojungie. I got this"

Yoona threw all five balls at the same time and somehow, they all went in.

"Wah Yoongie jjiang!" Krystal clapped her hands excitedly.

"Wow. Your quite good miss" the booth attendent took the giant dog down. "Here's the prize"

"Here you go Soojungie" Yoona passed the giant stuffed dog to Krystal, who gladly took it.

"Your the best Yoongie!" Krystal went into a 360 degree spin.

"No problem" Yoona gave Krystal a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go do something else?"

Krystal nodded excitedly and hand in hand, Yoona and Krystal took off.

...........

At the other side, Jessica had finally got over the roller coaster fright.

Jessica and Tiffany were know walking around the booths, looking for something cool to play.

They happened to pass by a shooting game, where you had to shoot all the bottles within 10 seconds to get the grand prize.

The grand prize was a giant pink rabbit.

Pink-monster Tiffany saw it and pulled Jessica back.

"What is it Tiff?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany pointed at the giant pink rabbit and put her two hands in a praying action and was pouting, wanting her Jessi to get it for her.

"Aigoo. Pink-monster Tiff" Jessica tutted while shaking her head. "Of course I'll get it for you"

"Woohoo!" Tiffany fist pumped the air.

"I'll give it a shot. No guarantees I'll get it though" Jessica said, looking at her adorable, childish Tiff.

"You better get it Jessi!" Tiffany said, pouting,

Jessica walked up to the booth.

"Hi I want to get that giant rabbit. What do I have to do?" Jessica asked the booth owner.

"Simple. Shoot all the moving bottles in 10 seconds and you get it" the booth owner answered with a smile.

"Alright" Jessica grabbed the plastic gun and took aim.

*bang* *bang* *bang*

"Done" Jessica put the gun down.

"Wow..." the booth owner was kinda in shock. "Your good.. here's the prize"

The booth owner passed the rabbit to Jessica.

"Thank you" Jessica said before walking back to Tiffany.

When Tiffany saw Jessica walking back with the rabbit, her eyes sparkled.

'Waaah!!! Thanks Jessi!" Tiffany grabbed the rabbit and hugged it tightly, rubbing her face against the fur.

Jessica could only smile at the sight.

................ 

2 hours flew by in an instant. The 4 girls soon had to go home.

Jessica and Tiffany were waiting for Yoona and Krystal.

Tiffany was playing with the ears of her rabbit while Jessica was on her phone.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting! We were kinda busy" Yoona apologised.

"Wah Fany-unnie! That rabbit is sooo cute!" Krystal ran over to Tiffany and ruffled the fur of the toy a bit.

"Wah your dog is cute too!" Tiffany grabbed the tail of the dog and pulled it a little too.

"Let's go home guys" Jessica said, leading the girls to her car.

...........

In the car, Tiffany and Krystal were arguing about who's stuffed toy they got from their girlfriends was cuter.

Jessica and Yoona looked at their girlfriends and giggled before looking to each other and saying,

"Our girlfriends really need to grow up"

 

 

Author Notes:

Not really fluffy madness like I said it would be huh? Sorry guys! But next chapter there will be something quite important I'd say, so stay tuned! Till next time, see ya!