Chapter 85-Let's Go Explore The World!- Nearly There

JeTi: The Life Journey

Almost 1 hour had passed since the girls had left the bus terminal, and the energy was still as strong as ever. Dahyun had taken over Chaeyoung as the driver as Chaeyoung nearly fell asleep at the wheel and steered the girls into a tree, which would have been absolute chaos. Luckily, she saved it in the end, though she got a major scolding from all the unnies. Except Tzuyu of course, who was a fellow maknae and sympathised with her. Tiffany nearly got a heart attack as she let out the loudest high pitched scream anyone had ever heard, waking Yoona and Krystal up, who then threw a cushion at her and told her to stuff it. Amazingly though, Jessica managed to stay asleep the whole time, keeping her reputation as the sleeping queen.

"HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GONNA TAKE?" Nayeon whined as she buried her head in her shirt, bored out of her mind being stuck in her seat not being able to prance around being her usual active self, instead having to float around the bus and try to talk to as many people as she could, which was everyone except Jessica. Though it got a little awkward when she got to Tzuyu, because of her feelings for her. Other than that, she was about to rip her head out from boredom.

The three Japanese girls were sitting together, with Momo and Mina both asleep, head resting on each other's shoulders, with Momo's very bright blonde ponytail somehow flying on top of Mina's red hair. Sana however, was wondering what she would do at the various locations that they would be visiting the next two days, writing down her ideas in her cute little pink notebook as her tongue stuck out a little bit as she wrote.

Chaeyoung was already fast asleep sitting next to Tzuyu, who had lent her shoulder to the little 'cub' as she was known as, with Tzuyu also already asleep after having to wake up extremely early for the trip. Her head rested on top of Chaeyoung's, with both of them snoring softly as they caught up on their much needed sleep, both knocked out.

Nayeon looked out the window and sighed as the what seemed like infinite amount of trees came whizzing by her. Besides Dahyun, who was driving, almost everyone else was asleep. Nayeon sighed as she now had the feeling of isolation to go along with her boredom. Great, just what she needed huh? The bucked tooth girl looked at her watch and it said 7.15am, still very early.

"Guess I'll get some sleep then." Nayeon said to herself as she rolled herself up into a comfortable position on her seat, about to shut her eyes till she heard a sudden loud but extremely, somewhat 'graceful' sneeze pop up behind her, and it kept on going and going like there was no tomorrow. The person sneezing must have got a reaction or something.

"Yikes. Better go help her out." Nayeon thought as she grabbed a large packet of tissue from her blue bag and headed to the back of the bus, where she found Yoona holding her nose and sneezing away from Krystal, who was still asleep and Yoona wasn't willing to wake up her girlfriend over a sneeze, so she just tried to cover it up.

"Geez, are you ok? Here you go." Nayeon said with a smile, her rabbit teeth now showing as she handed Yoona the packet of tissue, with Yoona gladly took, not before standing up and bowing as a symbol of thanks to Nayeon before proceeding to blow her nose into a tissue, relieving her of all her suffering as she now let out a sigh of relief, taking a deep breath and yup, no more sneezing.

"Thanks so much Nayeon!" Yoona said with a bright smile, remembering Nayeon's name from her introduction when they first met. Yoona was pretty much the only person who remembered their names as Tiffany only knew Tzuyu and Mina while the Jung sisters were too tired to have their brain register anything.

"No problem Yoo-Yoo... Yoona!" Nayeon finished with an awkward laugh as she saw Krystal start to fidget a bit, getting annoyed with the noise that was suddenly occuring around her, causing Nayeon to back away a little bit.

"Oops. Sorry for disturbing your... Girlfriend?" Nayeon asked Yoona with curious eyes as she hadn't really ever seen a female couple, though she wished she could a part of one with a certain Taiwanese girl sleeping at the back of the bus.

Yoona just gave a simple nod as a reply as she now was soothing the younger Jung, whispering some comforting words in her like a baby, trying to calm Krystal down.

All Nayeon did was smile at the scene that was playing out in front of her. She thought it was incredibly cute as she tilted her head to the side to watch when suddenly the bus came to a halt and the doors opened.

"GUYS WE'RE HERE!" Dahyun announced as she clapped her hands loudly to tell everyone to wake up, which was successful as everyone in the bus groaned loudly, all groggy as they yawned and stretched, all having a little bit more energy than just now as they now took out the clothes needed for their next destination.

"Dahyun unnie, you still haven't told me what I need to wear these clothes for." Tzuyu asked with a slight pout as she took out some hiking clothes that would supposedly protect her from something.

"You'll find out soon." Dahyun said with a wink before starting to change into her new clothes as well.

So after all the girls had changed into their protective clothing, Dahyun lead them to their first destination.

"Where are we? There's like so much high grass and nothing." Chaeyoung commented as she trekked through the grass, careful to not step in anything dirty as she stuck her tongue out and hopped around for a bit.

Finally, they reached a massive silo looking place that looked very old.

"What is this?" Tzuyu asked as she looked at her unnies worriedly, now slightly panicked at the place they would be 'exploring'.

"This, ladies, is an abandoned missile silo." Dahyun said with a proud smile, looking at the silo before giving a thumbs up to Jessica.

Yoona, Krystal and Tiffany all turned to look at Jessica who was smiling very happily to herself, obviously proud of the place that she had chose.

Tzuyu, Yoona, Krystal and Tiffany all yelled the same thing at once.

"WHAT???????!!!!!!!!"

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Hope you all are having an awesome time! So, an abandoned missile silo! This is gonna be fun! Wonder what they'll find in there? I don't know~ Wait and see!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!