Chapter 66-Love Makes Everything Better

JeTi: The Life Journey

Jessica put her arms beneath her and tried to push her self up in order to sit up properly, but her weak arms crumbled and she almost fell back hard on the bed, but Tiffany managed to save it by putting her hands quickly beneath Jessica's back to stop her fall, and laying her down gently on the bed.

"Thanks Tiff." Jessica said to Tiffany, relaxing her body on the bed as a sigh escaped her dry and dehydrated mouth, her lips chalk white.

Krystal rushed to Jessica's side, squeezing in between Yuri and Sooyoung as she grabbed her sister's hand, wanting to touch her sister again after she had woke up.

"Unnie, we're all here too." Krystal muttered to Jessica, shaking her hand lightly as she tried to get her sister to talk to all the other girls too.

Jessica slowly turned to look at Krystal and stared at her for a second before looking at all the other girls standing in front of them.

Eunji, Naeun, Taeyeon, Suzy, Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon. They all showed bright smiles when Jessica turned to face them, trying to give that warm and fuzzy welcome back.

Jessica had a puzzled look on her face when she saw the girls around her, looking very confused as she turned back to Tiffany.

"Uhh... Who are you people?" Jessica asked all the girls around her, making a confused face as she slowly slid over to Tiffany for protection.

Eunji and Naeun gasped loudly while Taeyeon fell on the ground, unable to believe what Jessica had just said.

However, Jessica suddenly burst into loud laughter, showing the most amount of life she displayed since she woke up.

"I'm just kidding! Hello Eunji, Naeun, Taeyeon, Suzy, Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon!" Jessica said all their names so that it was confirmed that she did remember them, and that she was trying to pull a prank on them.

A loud sigh of relief resonated through the room as Taeyeon got back on her feet and hit Jessica's shoulder lightly, causing Jessica to laugh.

It was almost a miracle. Jessica looked like a totally different person as she hugged Krystal's head, kissing the crown of it as she showed some love to her sister.

Then, Jessica remembered why she had even got into the hospital in the first place. She had to patch things up with Tiffany.

Jessica patted Krystal's head before turning back to face the girls, who were now all laughing and sharing jokes with each other.

"Hey girls, could you go back to the other side of the room? I want to talk to Tiffany in private for a while." Jessica said to the rest of the girls, while giving Tiffany surprise.

The girls not named Jessica Jung or Tiffany Hwang all nodded and obeyed Jessica at what seemed to be light speed, with all the girls going back within a second.

Jessica sat up straight, now getting her energy back as she put her hand on Tiffany's cheek.

"Tiff, I haven't said it yet, but I'm really sorry about-" Jessica was about to continue but was silenced by Tiffany's lips yet again, with Jessica blinking several times in surprise.

Tiffany pulled out of the kiss with a very annoyed face, shaking her head at Jessica as she wagged her finger.

"Miss Jung, I'm not going to say this again. You don't need to be sorry for anything, your love is more than enough for me."

Jessica smiled as she gave Tiffany a huge hug, one that Tiffany gladly returned.

"This is exactly while I love you, Tiffany Hwang."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nightfall had now arrived in Korea, the sky now going black and the moon appearing in the sky along with the shiny stars.

Eunji and Naeun were snuggled up together in the same armchair as just now, watching YouTube on the iPad which Naeun always carried around in her bag.

Yoona and Krystal were sharing a large bottle of juice they had gotten from the food court at the basement level of the hospital.

Taeyeon had finally got a decent latte, with Suzy going all the way back to any cafe not named Starbucks to get it for her Tae. Suzy tried to get it from the Apink cafe of course but it was closed.

"Girls it's getting late, shouldn't you all be going home?" Tiffany asked her friends as she looked at the clock, which stated that it was already 11.30pm.

Sunny looked at the clock and gasped, grabbing her purse and immediately standing up.\

"Omo! I didn't even realise! My mother is going to kill me! Get well soon Sica!" Sunny said in a flurry as she dashed out of the room, leaving before the door had even closed.

"Get well soon Jessica! We'll come back tomorrow!" The rest of SNSD said in unison before they left the room together, all heading back to each of their homes.

Eunji, Naeun, Yoona and Krystal were staying back with Jessica and Tiffany like they had agreed on before.

"Alright girls! You all will need to change if you want to sleep here! There's some pyjamas in the bag over there, I bought them earlier. Their free size, so don't worry!" Tiffany said to her closest friends with an eye smile before grabbing two sets of pyjamas, one for herself and Jessica before walking back to Jessica's bed.

Yoona and Krystal grabbed their pyjamas too before heading into the bathroom to change, locking the door.

Eunji saw that there were no longer any private places to change, and she didn't feel like leaving the room to change.

"Whatever." Eunji muttered before she took off her shirt in the room, where only one certain black haired girl was watching her.

"Yah! Eunji-ah!" Naeun screamed as she covered her face with her hands, too shy to even look up.

Eunji sniggered as she now changed her pants quickly so Naeun wouldn't get a heart attack from embarrassment.

"Alright you little baby. I'm done." Eunji finished off with a snigger, passing Naeun her pyjamas.

Naeun quickly grabbed the pyjamas and dashed out of the room, with Eunji laughing at how red her face was.

Jessica and Tiffany saw the whole scene go down, and they laughed along with Eunji.

"As expected from the boldest person I know, Jung Eunji." Tiffany said to Eunji, with Jessica giving a thumbs up behind her.

Eunji bowed down in a mocking manner, emerging from the bow laughing.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After Yoona and Krystal had finished changing and Naeun avoiding a potential panic attack, the girls were getting ready to sleep.

"Alright. So... There are only two beds in the room excluding Jessi's..." Tiffany said slowly, letting out an awkward chuckle at the end.

The four girls seemed pretty unaffected, as they didn't really get what Tiffany was trying to say.

"That means... You four have to share the beds, two on each bed. I'll be sleeping with Jessi." Tiffany explained, looking back to check on Jessica, who looked like she was going to pass out anytime.

Yoona and Krystal both high fived while smiles of joy grew on their faces, they obviously didn't mind sleeping with each other.

Eunji and Naeun however...

"WHAT?!" Naeun yelled out as her face grew red just from the thought of having to share a bed with Eunji.

Eunji just smirked as she put her hands in her pockets, pretending to be practising her notes as she swayed side to side.

Jessica giggled before she adjusted the pillows behind her.

"This is going to be fun..."

 

Author Notes:

So Jessica seems to be better now! Things have also now been solved between Jessica and Tiffany, so yay! But Naeun and Eunji though... What's going to happen between them? Sorry if this chapter is a bit lackluster, it was a really tiring day at school lol, and I do workouts before I update, so I'm dead tired. The chapter tomorrow should hopefully be better!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!