Chapter 99-One....

JeTi: The Life Journey

"There you are!!" Eunji yelled as she saw Jessica and Yoona come sprinting into the house and locking the door behind them, catching their breaths as they took a look at the grand decorations that Eunji, Naeun, Bomi and Chorong had set up for all of them during their time away.

Taeyeon and Suzy now walked out the bathroom as Jessica's face broke out into a massive smile as she dashed over to her best friend and squeezed her tight, causing the older girl to laugh as she patted Jessica on the head while Suzy gave a hug to Yoona.

"I missed you!" Jessica said to Taeyeon as she now pulled away from the hug and looked into Taeyeon's eyes, which were full of pride and adoration as she now patted Jessica's shoulders and smiled.

"Yah! How can you get married before me, this is unacceptable!" Taeyeon joked with Jessica who let out a laugh with a sly smile at Suzy, who just winked as she continued to catch up on what they have missed during the long time that they were separated.

Sooyoung now came out from the master bedroom with a mannequin with a beautiful pink wedding gown displayed on it, with little frills all over and a giant flower on the chest area of the dress.

Jessica squealed and clapped in excitement when she saw the gown that she had personally designed by herself for her Tiffany finally be brought to life. She was so glad to have Sooyoung, who was a master at making designs come to life, as one of her friends.

"Words cannot be put into how thankful I am to you Sooyoung." Jessica said as she too gave Sooyoung a tight hug, she missed all her friends so much in the time when she had been away. Seeing Taeyeon, Suzy, Eunji, Naeun and Sooyoung again almost made Jessica burst out into tears, and she knew she would later on when all her friends, old or new, were going to all be there.

Seohyun now emerged from the shadows with yet another wedding gown, the same design as the one brought up by Sooyoung earlier except in pure ice white, Jessica's favourite colour.

"UNNIE! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG." Seohyun yelled with affection to her favourite unnie as she dived on top of the 'Ice Princess' with a laugh as Jessica ruffled Seohyun's hair and gave her a kiss on the forehead, with Seohyun being one of the few people in the world who Tiffany wouldn't kill Jessica for kissing.

Outside, Jessica could hear Tiffany's confused yells as she heard the loud voices of Nayeon and Jihyo together trying to convince Tiffany to stay outside for a bit longer as Jessica got ready.

"Wedding gown now, GO!" Eunji hissed as she opened the door to the makeup room and quickly ushered Jessica inside while wheeling in her snow white outfit for her to change into while they prepared everything else outside.

"Taeyeon, tell Hyoyeon to ready the music! Suzy, set up the lights. Seohyun, let the balloons fly! Sooyoung, banners up! Yoona... hide with Jessica for now! Your moment will come soon! Naeuniee, you'll usher Tiffany and Krystal in with me." Eunji pointed to various spots in the house to direct each girl to their respective roles for the planned event that they had put so much effort into setting up. It wasn't cheap too, but luckily all the girls were quite successful in their own right, especially financially.

Jessica was putting on some lipstick while Seohyun helped her to tie up the final few strings on the back to secure the hold on it before she heard the front door burst open and two very shocked gasps could be heard.

"Their here..."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"What's going on in here?" Tiffany questioned as she covered her eyes from the bright lights that were shining directly on her and Krystal, being temporarily blinded as she now looked ahead of her and could barely make out the shape of a rather puffy figure standing in front of her.

Jessica and Yoona slowly made their way to their respective girlfriends, who were now even more blinded as smoke now filled up the hallway, and kneeled in front of them with rings in their hands.

As the smoke cleared in the room, Tiffany and Krystal looked down to see their life partners in front of them with different signs behind them held by Taeyeon and Suzy.

"Will you spend your whole life with me?" Was what was written on Jessica's sign.

"Will you be my bride?" Was what was written on Yoona's sign.

Tiffany's jaw dropped when she saw the wedding gown that Jessica had put on. It literally made her look like an angel, with the little flower crown on top of her head as well.

Yoona, though not in a wedding gown, still looked absolutely stunning in the little dress that Jessica had personally picked out for her to wear for only this special occasion.

"YES!" Was the resounding answer both Krystal and Yoona gave as they gladly took the rings from their life partners before hugging them tight around the neck and giving them a kiss that was full of total love and passion.

Eunji and Naeun let out an "Aww." as Naeun now leaned her head onto Eunji's shoulder and whispered, "When is it going to be my turn?"

Eunji laughed as she ruffled her beautiful girlfriend's hair and kissed the crown of her head.

"Soon baby. Real soon."

Jessica now brought Tiffany up to her feet and took her somewhere else while Krystal was still hugging Yoona tightly, refusing to let go as tears now started to fall from her eyes.

"One more surprise for you." Jessica whispered in Tiffany's ear before opening the door that contained Tiffany's wedding dress in all it's glory.

The moment Tiffany saw the gown, she dropped to her knees as a smile as bright as the moon grew on her face.

"It's beautiful..."