Chapter 50-Welcome Back

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Aww look at these two lovebirds, aren't they so adorable?"

"This is what they call relationship goals right?"

"Oh unnie looks so cute tangled up with Fany unnie like that!"

"Shhh! Quiet Soojungie, you'll wake them up!"

Tiffany groggily opened her eyes as she saw a blur of eight figures standing in front of them, with a bright ray of sunlight shining in from the balcony at the side of the room.

"Wuh?" Tiffany said in confusion before rubbing her eyes to clear up her blurry line of sight, and she saw her best friends all looking back at her with huge smiles on all their faces.

"Back from dreamland Fany ah? How was your stay there?" Taeyeon joked, causing all the other girls in the room to start giggling.

"Fany ah! Your hair!" Sooyoung commented before bursting out in laughter, bending her long legs as she kneeled onto the ground with laughter, laughing so hard that her precious stomach was starting to hurt.

Tiffany's hair was a mess. Her usually tidy bangs were flung wildly all over her forehead, her long locks at the back of her head had somehow flew to the front of her face, and her hair was sticking up at the top too.

Tiffany grumbled as she quickly tried to sort out her hair, her fingers to add some water onto them before trying to put down her hair but it was no use as it all just sprung up again, causing the all the girls to start giggling again.

"Shut up! It's not funny." Tiffany said as she pouted and tried to get up from the bed to walk to the bathroom and sort out her hair, but a pair of arms grabbed her from behind and dragged her down to the bed.

"Where are you going Tiff?" the distinct voice of Jessica rang through the room as Jessica grabbed Tiffany and dragged her back to the bed like a kid hugging a teddy bear, hugging Tiffany tightly by the waist as she smiled in satisfaction.

A loud "Awww" broke through the room when Jessica did what she had just done, causing Tiffany to smile proudly.

"Bet you all wish you had a girlfriend like me~" Tiffany said in a sing song voice as she stuck her tongue out at all her best friends, a cheeky grin  starting to form on her face.

Taeyeon tutted as she started to walk towards Tiffany.

"Come here you little..." Taeyeon said with a lively face as she walked over to Tiffany and started tickling her sides, causing Tiffany to burst out in laughter.

"Ok Tae... I'm sorry!" Tiffany said in between laughs as Taeyeon tickled her relentlessly, sending Tiffany to what seemed like a spasm.

Suddenly, Jessica's hand rose up and whacked Taeyeon away, hitting the top of Taeyeon's head gently.

"Don't disturb my Tiff." Jessica said as she hugged Tiffany protectively, a stern look on her now full of color face.

Seeing Jessica now awake sent everyone in a frenzy, all happy beyond measure.

"SICA YAH!!!" Taeyeon yelled out loud as she jumped on the bed and hugged Jessica tight, causing Jessica to almost suffocate.

"Taeng... Let go..." Jessica said as she had a smile on her face, but that smile couldn't save her from lack of oxygen.

Taeyeon backed out from the hug and smiled as bright at the sun, seeing her best friend awake in front of her.

"I can't hog you all to myself unfortunately. Have to let the others have their fun too." Taeyeon said as she hopped off the bed and behind her was a barrage of seven girls, all waiting to pounce onto Jessica. Yeah I know that sounds dirty you byuntaes.

Jessica gulped.

"Oh boy."

A heap of eight girls leaped onto Jessica's bed, with lots of loud screams of joy and the only words that sounded somewhat humane were "Unnie!" and "It's so good to see you well!" and of course, "Buy me food once you get out!"

Taeyeon and Tiffany, who had jumped out the bed when she saw that the girls were going to pounce onto Jessica's bed, laughed at the sight of Jessica struggling to find a opening to escape from, but there were zero spaces for Jessica to squeeze out of as Krystal and Yoona tackled her onto the bed.

"Now this is a real family." Taeyeon said with a bright smile as she glanced at Tiffany, who's eye smile seemed extra bright, if that was even possible.

"Yes. Yes it is."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After the Great Battle Of Hugging Jessica was over, everyone settled by the side of Jessica's bed, with everyone eating the food which had been set up by the staff in the hospital.

Tiffany had also finally sorted out her hair, much to the dismay of Sooyoung, who said that Tiffany had looked like she got electrocuted and found it a hilarious sight.

"When can I be discharged?" Jessica asked her best friends around her, wanting to leave the constraints of her hospital bed.

Krystal, who was chugging down Fruit Punch like no tomorrow, nearly choked trying to answer her sister's question, but Yoona was there to pat her back.

"Doctor Min Ho said after observing you for a week." Krystal said as she let out a loud burp, causing everyone to snort with laughter.

Jessica nodded happily when she heard that she could be out of what she considered hell after a week.

Tiffany put a piece of chicken on her fork before putting it up to Jessica's mouth.

"Say ahhh." Tiffany said as she opened wide, acting out what Jessica should be doing.

Jessica giggled as she gladly opened to let her girlfriend feed her.

"You are the best girlfriend ever Tiff." Jessica said as she looked lovingly at Tiffany, holding Tiffany's face in her hands.

"I know." Tiffany said as she mimicked Jessica's actions.

"I think I'm going to throw up." Yoona said as she grabbed the dustbin and faked vomiting into it, acting like she was really sick.

"I can't handle this. Too fluffy." Krystal said as she acted like she had fainted, falling onto the ground right next to Yoona.

Everyone burst out laughing at the show Yoona and Krystal were putting on, the mood of the rrom being so joyous.

Jessica smiled as she nodded her head firmly.

"Back to normal."

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! How have you been?! Oh I've missed all of you terribly! Sorry, I've just been so busy with school and the preparation of Lunar New Year but now I'm back better than ever! And guess what, that might finally be coming! So stay tuned! Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!

 

PS:

Suzy and Taeyeon? Don't lose hope yet. This will not end so quick ;)