Chapter 42-Hiding The Truth

JeTi: The Life Journey

While Tiffany was in the hotel lobby, she noticed something was missing.

"Hmm? Hey did anybody see Jessi?" Tiffany asked while looking around her, from the sofa to the front door.

The other girls looked around them too before shaking their head.

"No we didn't." Taeyeon replied on the behalf of all the other members, who were still looking for Jessica.

Tiffany bit her lip in worry. The last thing she needed was for her Jessi to leave her during their happy time.

Little did she know that Jessica would really leave her soon.

Right at that moment, Jessica walked in through the front door.

Tiffany breathed a sigh of relief before running over to Jessica and hugging her.

"There you are Jessi! Where were you?" Tiffany asked Jessica, who looked deathly sick.

"I just dropped something. I went to pick it up." Jessica lied, smiling faintly at Tiffany while running her hand through Tiffany's hair.

Tiffany noticed how pale Jessica was, and how weak she looked with that faint smile.

"Are you ok Jessi? You look ill." Tiffany worriedly asked as she put her hand on Jessica's forehead, checking if she had a fever or not.

Jessica nodded her head as she gently removed Tiffany's hand from her forehead, still with that weak smile on her face.

"I'm fine Tiff. Come, let's go check into the room." Jessica said in a tone of voice that showed that Jessica didn't want to continue this subject.

"Ok..." Tiffany, though she wanted to really know what was happening with Jessica, decided to drop the subject.

Jessica grabbed Tiffany's hand and walked over to the counter, where the other girls were waiting.

Krystal saw Jessica's pale face and gasped in shock.

"Omo! Unnie! Are you ok? You look terrible!" Krystal said as she too ran over to Jessica to check on her sister.

Jessica did the same thing she did to Tiffany and gently waved Krystal away. 

"I'm fine Soojung. Just a bit under the weather." Jessica said while patting her sister's head.

Taeyeon stepped forward. She didn't believe that for a second that Jessica was just 'Under the Weather'.

"You were just fine on the plane! How did you suddenly become like this?!" Taeyeon asked with an accusing tone of voice, her baby face slightly angry.

Jessica's lips twitched as her eyes narrowed. She was getting angry.

"Like I said for the last time... I'M FINE." Jessica suddenly raised her voice, scaring everyone around her.

No one had seen Jessica this moody. Never.

There seemed to be a storm over Jessica's head as she went over to the counter and grabbed the room keycards.

When Jessica turned around, she saw that the girls had a rather fearful look on their faces, all of them scared of Jessica.

Jessica sighed as she massaged her temples.

"I'm sorry for bursting out at you all. Sica apologises~" Jessica finished off with a rare bit of aegyo, puffing her cheeks as she made her voice sound like a chipmunk.

Everyone burst out laughing at Jessica's rare aegyo, everyone seemingly forgetting what Jessica was like just a few minutes prior.

"Here are your keycards. Go and rest for a while, you all had a long flight. I'll tell you guys when we're going out for dinner." Jessica ordered in her usual commander like self, gaining fake salutes from everyone.

"Aye aye Captain Sica!" The rest of SNSD said at the same time before excitedly rushing off to the elevators, everyone becoming noisy again.

"Take care of yourself Unnie! We'll see you at dinner!" Krystal said to Jessica while holding onto Yoona's arm.

Jessica nodded as she watched Yoona and Krystal go up the elevator to their own room.

Taeyeon walked over to Jessica with Suzy.

"Sorry for yelling at you just now Sica. I was just worried for you." Taeyeon apologised with her head down, like a kid apologising for spilling some water.

Jessica nodded as she ruffled Taeyeon's hair.

"It's fine Taeng." Jessica replied with a bright smile, some life finally injected into Jessica's face.

Jessica's face was regaining some colour, but that was only because of the medicine.

Taeyeon's face brightened too when she saw that Jessica had forgiven her.

"Thanks Sica!" Taeyeon said excitedly before running off with Suzy to their hotel room.

Jessica giggled when she saw the height difference between Taeyeon and Suzy. It was pretty prominent.

Tiffany walked up next to Jessica and linked their arms.

"Shall we go Jessi?" Tiffany tried to sound formal, but she ended up sounding like a total dork instead.

Jessica let out a chuckle before nodding her head.

Both went to the elevator, arm in arm while pulling their luggage.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Woah... Jessi this place is huge!!" Tiffany said in awe as she admired the Deluxe room which Jessica had reserved, the highest ranking room.

"If I can afford it, why not get it." Jessica said as she smiled at the expression on Tiffany's face.

Tiffany giggled as she turned around to reply to Jessica's comment.

"Must be nice being the Founder of the biggest clothing store in the world right? Blanc and Eclare."

Jessica giggled as she nodded in agreement with Tiffany's comment.

"Yes. Yes it is."

Tiffany let out a purr of satisfaction when she lay down on the huge bed.

"You earned all that success though."

Seeing Tiffany lying on the bed like that made Jessica grin like a erted idiot.

Jessica pounced on top of Tiffany and landed on top of her.

"Baby. I could do so many things to you on this bed..." Jessica said in a teasing voice as she put her hand on Tiffany's .

Tiffany giggled before she grabbed Jessica's head and pulled it closer to her own.

"Let's do it than."

Jessica shook her head and pulled away from Tiffany, causing Tiffany to pout.

"Come on Jessi!" Tiffany whined, throwing a tantrum on the bed.

"I will Tiff. Soon." Jessica said as she started unpacking her luggage.

"It's the last thing I can do before I leave you forever..." 

 

Author Notes:

Jessica being deathly ill won't stop her from being in the . I can't spoil what will happen to our beloved Jessi, but I can tell you that it will come soon.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!