Chapter 74-Dolphins

JeTi: The Life Journey

"All of you all jerks. All of you."

Chorong and Bomi grumbled as they both pouted and sat at an empty table trying to catch their breaths as they were holding onto their chests and watching everyone else devour the chicken that Bomi had spent almost the entire afternoon preparing.

Of course, the other girls didn't really care for that as they were going through it like a pack of hyenas, especially Sooyoung.

"OH MY LORD THIS IS SO GOOD!! I NEED MORE!" Sooyoung practically yelled as she finished what seemed like her 100th chicken wing, and was still looking for more as she looked into the bowl.

"I barely got to eat any..." Chorong pouted as she stared sadly at the bones of the chicken that she was supposed to have eaten.

She didn't know why, but she had really wanted to eat this chicken specifically. The moment she heard that Bomi was the one that cooked it, she instantly felt the urge to eat it no matter what.

Bomi saw that Chorong was staring at the pieces of chicken that the other girls had taken, and she smiled as she felt a warm feeling in her heart knowing that Chorong really wanted to eat the chicken she had made.

"Psst.. Here.." Bomi whispered into Chorong's ear as she pulled out her left hand from behind her back and voila, Bomi had managed to save a chicken wing when they were running away from the hungry pack of girls, led by Sooyoung.

Chorong's frown immediately turned upside down as she let out a quiet squeal of happiness and grabbed the long desired food with both hands and quickly stuffed it in , beaming cutely at Bomi as she continued to chew on her piece of meat.

Bomi smiled back as she ruffled Chorong's hair and hugged her waist, bringing the older girl closer to herself.

Chorong just closed her eyes as she lay her head on Bomi's shoulder and let out a relaxed sigh, surprising Bomi.

Bomi had to bite her lip hard and turn away from Chorong to avoid having a breakdown. Chorong was resting her head on her shoulder!

"Aigoo... Why are your shoulders so hard?" Chorong joked as she let out a quiet chuckle before adjusting herself to sit up straight again and standing up, so Bomi's arm had to leave her waist.

Bomi did feel a bit upset when she felt her arm leave Chorong's waist, but she was still happy with the fact that Choorng didn't yank her hand away the moment she touched her. And when she put her head on her shoulder... The refreshing aroma of Chorong's hair was almost otherworldly.

"One chance..." Bomi whispered as she watched Chorong walk over to the girls and started a conversation with them.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After all the girls had finished eating their food, they all settled down around the table and had the 'cool down' period, where they were all sitting around and talking to each other, telling stories and jokes while watching Yoona irritate everyone with her aegyo voice, except for Krystal of course, who loved it.

"Oh come on, it's not that annoying~" Yoona said in her aegyo voice as high as she could, making everyone at the table cringe and cover their ears, with Sunny kicking the ground as a way to vent off her frustrations.

Although, the Jungs seemed to love it as Krystal, Jessica and Eunji all burst out laughing when they heard the cute voice that Yoona had let out.

"Oh Yoona! You have to do that voice more!" Eunji said as she started to punch the table as a way to let out the amount of glee she was feeling.

Yoona quickly grabbed Krystal's arm however, and whispered something in her ear.

"Tomorrow. Yoongie and Soojungie go on a date."

Krystal made an O shape with before nodding eagerly. She hadn't gone on a date with Yoona in ages.

However, two girls were absent from the table. And they were brewing something up.

Bomi and Tiffany had just finished inflating one balloon each, and they were planning to do something other than just let them float.

"Alright, right next to their ear ok?" Tiffany said to Bomi while making an 'ok' sign with her hand, her eyes gesturing to the table outside.

Bomi nodded as a mischevious smirk grew on her face as she tapped the balloon lightly, her eyes full of mischievous glee.

Tip-toeing their way outside, Tiffany and Bomi walked right up behind Jessica and Chorong respectively.

Jessica and Chorong were oblivious as to what was happening of course, as they were both talking happily to the rest.

However, Taeyeon and Naeun spotted what Tiffany and Bomi were doing, and they immediately started to go into fits of laughter.

"What's so funny?" Eunji asked Naeun, who just pointed behind Chorong and Jessica while putting her other free hand over to prevent herself from laughing out loud.

Eunji turned to see Bomi and Tiffany about to pop the balloons, their hands rising up and very swiftly about to come down.

Taeyeon saw it and let out a chuckle.

"Uh oh!"

*POP*

The sounds that came after were unbelievable. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chorong and Jessica had both let out their infamous dolphin screams, and everyone in the cafe had to pay the consequences.

Eunji and Naeun dived under the table and covered their ears like an earthquake was happening, grimacing as the deafening sounds of Chorong and Jessica's screams filled the cafe.

Yoona and Krystal hugged each other tightly and stuffed their heads in the other's neck to try and block out the noise that was so painful.

Taeyeon and Suzy took pieces of tissue and wedged them in each other's ears, and it seemed to be pretty effective as Taeyeon and Suzy both let out sighs of relief when they put them on.

Sooyoung and Yuri tied their jackets around their head the moment they heard the balloons go off, but they still could hear the screams as their lips were twitching, whether in irritation or laughter.

Sunny, Seohyun and Hyoyeon were pretty much immune to the screams however, as they all started laughing at Jessica and Chorong.

Hayoung and Namjoo ran into the kitchen while covering their ears, they wanted to be nowhere near what was happening.

Tiffany and Bomi burst out into laughter as they high fived each other, they had prepared ear buds earlier.

Soon, Chorong and Jessica stopped their insanly high-pitched screams and turned to face Tiffany and Bomi angrily.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Chorong and Jessica yelled to Bomi and Tiffany, standing up and marching over to them with what looked like fire in their eyes.

Bomi and Tiffany let out scared chuckles as they gulped. Jessica and Chorong were not happy.

"We're sorry!" Tiffany and Bomi yelled before running away, scared out of their minds.

Chorong and Jessica let out their battle cries, their dolphin screams, as they chased after the two mischievous girls.

"COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!"

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to update! This week has been a very tiring one, and I've been terribly busy! I'll try to update regularly again, but it will be hard.

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!