Chapter 83-Let's Go Explore The World!-TWICE

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Alright... Now let's get some extra clothes.... Nothing too expensive Tiff!" Jessica said as Tiffany and herself, along with Yoona and Krystal, walked through the clothes section of the Red Velvet Department Store, looking through various sleeveless Nike and Adidas shirts, looking for the perfect one for conditions that Jessica described as 'Super hard to breath, really dirty, terribly hot, good luck cleaning your shirts.' Which did cause Tiffany to have a massive meltdown and start banging everything in sight, which caused the head security chief of the store, Irene, to come out and tell her to calm down. Yoona and Krystal? They just gulped and turned as white as paper.

"Where the heck are we going Sica?!" Yoona exclaimed as she stared horrified at the weirdly calm Jessica, who was just prancing around the store looking at various clothing items, seeing which one would suit the situation and her fashion style best.

Whistling while rummaging through a pink Adidas shirt, Jessica waved Yoona off like it was nothing as she asked Tiffany how she looked in the pink shirt she wanted to get. It was Climacool of course, the dri-fit material so Jessica wouldn't get uncomfortable in the place they were going.

"Relax Yoong! Trust me, you won't die." Jessica replied, trying to make it sound like the fact that Yoona wouldn't perish was enough to convince Yoona that there was nothing to be worried about, which of course was terribly wrong as Yoona pounced onto Jessica and pretty much screamed in her ear that she REALLY didn't want to go.

"Alright I get the message! Don't worry, I've got a top tour guide group to lead us through this trip!" Jessica hastily said to Yoona, which helped Yoona relax a little bit, her shoulders loosening up a little bit as she let out the breath which she had been holding in for a very long time.

"How long have they been doing their job?" Yoona asked Jessica, who was now trying on a pair of mining goggles and looking around to test out how the vision was in the goggles.

"They are rookies. We're their first job." Jessica calmly replied, now looking at her fingernails which were getting a bit off the usual bright white, and she was thinking about colouring them again.

Yoona fainted however.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So after snapping Yoona out of the state that she was in, while quickly getting all the stuff that they needed and paying for it as the Manageress, Yeri, was starting to give some very weird looks to the 4 girls.

"Wow that was embarrasing." Tiffany said as she left the store carrying about 2 giant bags of supplies that they would be needing for the camp, with Jessica carrying 3 and Yoona and Krystal each carrying 1. 

Jessica laughed as she barely managed to unlock the car doors by squeezing out the key from her pocket and tossing it to Krystal, who promptly unlocked the car doors and opened the car boot, with the girls quickly dumping all the extremely heavy bags in there, letting out sighs of relief the moment it left their hands.

"Alright, let's go home now."

So after making their way back home and resting the day away, the sun set and the moon came up and went down as quickly as it came. It was time for their trip.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"I still don't get why we have to bring so much stuff with us. It's ridiculous honestly." Yoona grumbled as she dragged along a massive luggage behind her while carrying a huge hiking bag along with her. Luckily she was quite strong so she could carry both Krystal's and her stuff.

"Don't worry! The tour group will be transporting us in like a mini van so we can leave our stuff in there." Jessica replied, who too was carrying Tiffany and her things as she was the strongest one out of the four girls, so it was much easier for her to carry more stuff than it was for the others. All those hours at the gym weren't for nothing.

"Speaking of this tour group, where are they anyway?" Tiffany said as she checked the time on her phone. It was still really early in the nroning, 6.34am to be exact as they said this was going to be a long day and had a lot of places to visit, so they got up really early, much to the dismay of Jessica of course, since she loved sleep. But she planned the whole thing so she couldn't complain.

And as if right on cue, when the turned the corner, they saw a group of nine girls fooling around a huge bright blue bus that said 'TWICE' on the side of it.

It was quite a messy sight to see at first. There were three girls, two blonde and one brunette, who were all talking in Japanese leaning on the bus, a rather tall girl with really dark red hair who was laughing at the antics of the other five girls, who were chasing after a rather short girl with short blue hair as well.

"What the..." Krystal said when she saw the scene in front of her. It really looked like a bunch of kids fooling around at a playground, and THEY were supposed to be their tour guides.

"Umm... I thought you would hire a group with less people and uhh, just a little bit older?" Yoona commented as she shook her head and let out a sigh. This was going to be a looooong trip.

Then the tall girl with the dark red hair caught sight of the four girls standing nearby and yelled to the others. She had a graceful type of beauty to her, though she was very skinny, and what seemed to be a high school girl outfit really showed that.

"Hey! Our first customers are here!!!" the girl yelled at the top of her lungs, catching the attention of the rest, who all immediately gathered nearby and formed a straight line, with a girl in a ponytail and her hair dyed red standing in the middle.

"Hello!!! We are the one in a million girl group, Twice!!!! Let us introduce ourselves!" The girl yelled, she looked the oldest out of the group and she was VERY loud. Or just young, thought Tiffany.

"Hi! We three are the Sana, Momo and Mina! Call us 3 the Japanese line if you like!" the three girls introduced themselves and gave a polite bow, a small smile on their faces. Momo's midriff was showing off due to the outfit she was wearing, and her abs really shined through. So they knew straight away omo was going to be the most fit one. Sana looked like energetic 'squirrel' of the group, though she also looked a klutz as she dropped her phone the moment she bowed. Mina looked sweet, but really quiet.

"Hey, my name is Tzuyu, pronounced Chewy. I'm from Taiwan. Please don't make fun of me." Tzuyu said with a small laugh as she stuck her hand out to shake with the four girls, which they all did. Graceful, angelic were some of the words that could be used to describe her. That little smile, her long dark red hair, all fit her very well.

"Our turn! Nayeon, Jihyo, Jungyeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun! We are the Koreans of the group!" They all jumped up at the same time when they said that, their hair flying in the air with bright smiles on all their faces.

Nayeon's smile looked really cute, as she had a bit of a buck tooth on her, making her look like a rabbit. Though she reminded Jessica of a Pokemon, but she couldn't remember which one.

Jihyo was really loud, but her enthusiasm was obvious. She also looked like the oldest of the group, as she was keeping in check the other girls to prevent them from running into a chase again.

Jungyeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun looked really hyper, as they were all hopping around a little bit as they stood still. They were going to be a handful to keep still.

"Nice to meet all of you, we're Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal." Jessica introduced themselves as they too gave a polite bow.

"Let's make this a trip to remember!!" Twice all yelled at the same time.

"TWICE!!!"

 

Author Notes:

Sorry for taking so long to update guys. Daily updates look almost impossible now, school has been really cruel to me. I'm really sorry. I promise to make it up to all you guys! Till then, I love you all! See ya!