Chapter 30-Saviours

JeTi: The Life Journey

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

*BAM*

Amber turned around to see the door slam open and lots of girls girls coming running in.

"YOU ING !" Taeyeon and Jessica charged towards Amber and knocked her to the ground before beating the living daylights out of her.

Tiffany and Yuri quickly ran over to Krystal to untie her while Seohyun, Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon attended to the injured Yoona.

The moment Krystal was untied, all hell broke loose.

"YOU ING !!!" Krystal charged towards Amber and joined Jessica and Taeyeon in beating the crap out of Amber.

Amber was now a bloody mess, bleelding from head to toe with several teeth being beaten out.

"HOW ING DARE YOU HURT MY YOONGIE LIKE THAT!? I'LL RIP YOUR HEART OUT!!!" Krystal punched Amber hard in the chest, effectively knocking her out.

"Calm down Soojung! A like that doesn't deserve being hit by us" Jessica and Taeyeon pulled Krystal up, not without spitting on Amber though.

"Yoongie! Oh my god!" Krystal ran over to Yoona, who was being supported by the four girls.

"Hey Soojungie... are you ok?" Yoona weakly asked but somehow still managed to crack a smile.

"Don't care about me! What about you!? Are you ok?!" Krystal hugged Yoona's head, showering it with kisses.

"I'm fine.. just a bit tired.. and in a lot of pain..." Yoona smirked before passing out.

"YOONGIE!" Krystal tried to shake the life back into Yoona.

"Soojung! Get out the way!"

Krystal turned around and saw a bunch of paramedics running towards them with a stretcher.

"Put her here boys! And be careful!" the head paramedic ordered his unit.

"Sir yes sir!" the paramedics loaded Yoona onto the stretcher before running back to the ambulance.

Krystal tried to follow the crew but the head medic stopped her.

"She will need space in the ambulance later so we are trying to minimise the amount of people in the back"

"Will she be ok medic?" Krystal worriedly asked the head medic, who was watching his crew go drive away.

"From what I see, looks like she'll be fine. The stab wounds aren't very deep and they were in non lethal areas. She should be fine." the head medic patted Krystal on the back.

"Oh thank god" Krystal let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Mr..."

"Siwon. Mr Siwon" Siwon smiled at Krystal before heading out the crime scene.

More sirens were heard.

The police came marching in and dragged Amber up and threw her into the car.

"Culprit apprehended sir!" the policemen saluted their boss.

"Officer Donghae here. All the details have been told to me so I can carry out the investigation. Could you all please evacuate the area so my men can look for evidence?" Donghae pointed at the door.

"Will do sir!" All the girls exited the warehouse.

"How did you girls know we were held captive here?" Krystal took in a deep breath of fresh air.

"Because of your friends here" Jessica pointed behind her.

"What?" Krystal turned around too see two of her favourite people in the world.

"Are you ok Kry?" Victoria and Sulli came running over to Krystal and checked for any wounds.

"SUL! YOUR BACK! VIC!" Krystal crushed the two into a bear hug.

"I think she's fine..." Sulli said cheekily to Victoria.

"When did you get back here Sul?" Krystal asked Sulli.

"Came back with that Amber. I already knew about her plans and tried to stop it but she didn't want to. So I asked Sica-unnie for some help" Sulli pointed at Jessica. "Her reaction was priceless."

"She nearly took half the house down" Tiffany popped up from behind.

"She screamed really loud into all of our ears trying to get us out" the rest of SNSD said at the same time.

"Well.... can't just let my sis and Yoong be alone with that right?" Jessica tied her hair up into a ponytail.

"Yeah..."

Suddenly. Krystal remembered someone.

"LUNA! WHERE IS SHE!?" Krystal hurriedly turned around.

"Over here" Luna came walking back wearing a police uniform.

"Wait what? When were you..." Krystal was surprised at Luna suddenly appearing in front of her as a cop.

"Undercover Krys. Had to get Amber's plan so I could tell my boss what was gonna happen. How else do you think he knew what happened?" Luna explained.

"I see..." Krystal nodded her head.

"Let's go to the hospital unnies. We have to check on Yoona-unnie" Seohyun piped up.

"YEAH!"

All the girls quickly got into each of their cars and drove off to the hospital.

 

Author Notes: 

I HATED THE LAST CHAPTER I WROTE!!!!!!!!!! So I wrote this!!!!!!! Yup everyone is fine!!!!!!!! Yoongie will be fine guys don't worry!!! To make it up, I swear it will be soooooooooo fluffy the next few chapters!!!!! Till the, see ya!