Chapter 65-Tiff

JeTi: The Life Journey

It was now late evening time now, and Jessica still hadn't woke up. But Tiffany was still sitting in the exact same spot in the exact same position, leaning over the bed's railings and looking over Jessica. It was terribly uncomfortable for Tiffany to be in that pose for nearly four hours now, but Tiffany stuck through it as she knew it would be worth it if she could see Jessica the moment she woke up.

The rest of the girls were crowded around the coffee table, eating the leftover food that Yoona had bought as it turns out she had ordered just a little bit too much food. And by a little it was like five extra boxes of rice and chicken.

"Why did you buy so much food Yoona?" Yuri asked as she watched Sooyoung stuff with chicken wings and rice, sticking her tongue out and making a disgusted face, sticking her tongue out and shaking her head.

Yoona lay on the sofa and patted her stomach, letting out a happy sigh as she started to doze off. Lying down after a full meal was sure to make you fall asleep almost all the time.

Hyoyeon and Sunny were practicing dance steps for the upcoming Dance Competition that was coming up really soon, and they had been training the past two months to perfect it.

Eunji and Naeun were sitting next to each other on one armchair, with Naeun having to squeeze in with Eunji as the other seats and sofa were occupied by the other girls. Naeun's upper body was pretty slim, having an 'ant waist', so she could fit in pretty easily. But her lower body's, 'assets' were just a bit large.

"Wow Naeun, your... lower body part is pretty big..." Eunji commented as her face cringed up the moment the words left , regretting the words she said immediately after she had said them.

Naeun coughed very loudly, her face burning red as she stood up the moment Eunji brought up the topic, causing Eunji to pout.

"Naeunie~ Come back. Sorry for saying what I said." Eunji said while puffing her cheeks, holding her hands out like a child.

Unable to resist Eunji's adorable behaviour, Naeun just rolled her eyes before sitting down on Eunji's lap again, causing Eunji to let out a childish squeal of happiness.

"Good girl." Eunji said as she hugged Naeun like a teddy bear, resting her head on Naeun's back. Naeun just giggled slightly when she felt Eunji's head behind her.

Things were exactly like that for the next half an hour. But after that, something happened.

Eunji had fallen asleep on Naeun's back, and Yoona had most definitely been knocked out.

Sunny and Hyoyeon were resting after practicing hard, both now taking huge gulps of water from the water bottles they had brought along.

Seohyun was quietly reading her book in the corner of the room, while Krystal and Yuri fooled around playing games on their phones for a bit. 

Taeyeon and Suzy were standing at the balcony, looking at the sun setting while Sooyoung was putting on makeup in the bathroom.

Tiffany was holding onto Jessica's hand tightly, but she too was starting to get tired as her head started to drop.

Suddenly, Tiffany felt a slight movement from Jessica's hand.

Her head now snapping in place, with adrenaline now suddenly flowing through her veins, Tiffany made a very sudden move to sit up straight, creating a loud noise through the room which caught the other girls' attention.

"Is Unnie awake?" Krystal asked anxiously as she turned off her phone and immediately walked over to Tiffany, with the other girls following suit.

Naeun tapped Eunji's shoulder, causing a very sleepy Eunji to slowly stir awake and look at Naeun with barely open eyes.

"Jessica might be waking up." Naeun said in as happy a voice as could be, delighted that one of her new best friends could be waking up.

Eunji quickly rubbed her eyes as she stood up with Naeun still on her lap, managing to lift Naeun up.

Taeyeon and Suzy looked into the room and saw the girls gathered around Jessica's bed, so they got the message.

"Sica." Was all Taeyeon said before she grabbed Suzy's hand as sprinted to Jessica's bed, reaching there in less than second.

The girls all stared at Jessica with hopeful eyes, all wanting her to just wake up with a snap of a finger.

Instead, they saw Jessica slowly stirring awake, her breathing now getting a bit heavier as opened slightly.

"T..." Was all everyone heard Jessica mutter, they had no idea what she had said.

Tiffany leaned in front of Jessica's mouth so she could hear what she would say if she did repeat it.

"Tiffany..." Jessica muttered very softly. So soft that only Tiffany could hear her.

A bright smile emerged on Tiffany's face as she moved to Jessica's ear, and started to whisper something.

"I'm right here Jessi. I never left."

A small smile appeared on Jessica's face as she slowly turned to face Tiffany and kissed her, their lips touching after so long.

The other girls all let out a soft "Aww" when they saw the sweet actions that Jessica did. The first thing she did when she was somewhat awake was to kiss her girlfriend.

Eunji nudged Nauen's waist lightly, causing Naeun to turn and face her with a tiny smirk.

"Would you do that to me if I was knocked out too?" Eunji asked jokingly, her unique eye smile finally showing up.

Naeun flicked Eunji's forehead when she heard what Eunji said, causing Eunji to let out a whine of pain.

"Rubbish. You'll never be knocked out. I won't allow it." Naeun said with a tone which stated that the conversation wasn't going any further before turning back to Jessica and Tiffany.

Eunji smiled as she knew there was a secret message to what Naeun said.

"So you'll protect me huh?" Eunji muttered, smiling cheesily before looking back at Jessica and Tiffany.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jessica's eyes slowly opened, and she saw Tiffany looking right back at her with her beloved eye smile.

"My baby." Tiffany said as tears of joy started to fall from her eyes. Jessica had finally came back.

Jessica smiled back weakly as she touched Tiffany's face as she barely managed to lift up her hand as she had really lost a lot of blood.

"I'm sorry Tiff..." Jessica managed to squeeze those words out, her terribly weak smile on her pale face still showing.

Tiffany shook her head as she put her finger on Jessica's lips, signaling for her to keep quiet.

"Hush, you have nothing to be sorry for." Tiffany whispered to Jessica with all the other girls watching.

"Your back now, and that's all that matters."

 

Author Notes:

Jessi is finally awake! But she still has a long way before full recovery, so be prepared for more (hopefully) heartwarming chapters and some comedic moments too! But when Jessica gets released... Just a tiny spoiler, Apink cafe will be a VERY noisy place, so stay here please!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!