Chapter 39-Flying To A Well Deserved Holiday

JeTi: The Life Journey

Holiday time. 

The JeTiYoonStal house was pretty quiet, not much activity going on.

That is until Tiffany had something to say about that.

"Guys!!! Hurry~" Tiffany whined, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Alright Fany-unnie! Please be patient!" Krystal yelled from upstairs, dragging her luggage down the stairs.

"Fany you really need to learn to wait." Yoona snapped, helping Krystal bring the luggages down.

Tiffany pouted and yelled.

"Jessi! Yoong and Kryssie are bullying me!"

Right when Tiffany yelled, Jessica ran out of her room and to Tiffany, hugging her protectively.

"Yah! Don't bully my Tiff!" Jessica glared at Yoona and Krystal before kissing the top of Tiffany's head.

"Unnie! You'd yell at your sister for your girlfriend?!" Krystal acted like she was about to cry, her lips were quivering and she somehow forced tears out of her eyes.

Jessica was in a dilemma, a battle for her love.

"Aigoo come here you two." Jessica hugged both Krystal and Tiffany tightly, kissing both their cheeks.

"Jessi loves both of you ok?" Jessica said to both Tiffany and Krystal, both nodding happily.

Yoona chuckled, the scene looking like a mother trying to comfort both her children.

"Come back to me Soojungie~" Yoona used her aegyo voiced and stuck her arms out, allowing Krystal to jump into her arms.

Krystal giggled and hugged Yoona tightly, smelling her hair.

"Let's go guys. Our flight is coming. We're meeting the other girls at the airport."

So the four girls got into Jessica's car and drove off to the airport.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Finally! Took you guys a while!"

Taeyeon's yell was rather audible, Jessica able to hear it from the other side of the airport.

Taeyeon was standing with the rest of SNSD, who were chatting happily among themselves.

"Sorry Taeng." Jessica hugged Taeyeon as a form of apology.

Of course Tiffany didn't like that.

"Jessi! How many times do I have to tell you!" Tiffany snapped, pouting.

Jessica and Taeyeon laughed heartily.

"We know. That's why we do it."

Tiffany glared at the both of them.

"Is anyone else coming Sica? Besides SNSD and Soojungie." Yoona asked, her arm wrapped around Krystal's shoulder.

"Yup. She should be reaching soon." Jessica replied, turning on her phone to check.

Just then, Suzy came walking in.

"Hi guys!"

Taeyeon's jaw dropped at how beautiful Suzy looked.

Suzy had a red tank top on that showed off her waist, shorts that showed off her long silky legs and thick red lipstick.

"There you are Suzy! Just on time!"

The announcement for the girls's plane rang through the airport.

"Let's go!"

Suzy grabbed Taeyeon's arm and held her hand, much to Taeyeon's delight.

Soon, all the girls were on the plane.

There was a seat for eight people, where four would be seating on one side facing the other four people.

Suzy, Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal took that special seat, which Jessica had reserved.

The other two free seats were to put bags and other stuff such as food.

"Oh I'm so excited!" Sooyoung squealed, pratically having a fit in her seat, which was directly behind that special seat.

"Yeah. Thanks Sica!" Yuri, who was sitting next to Sooyoung, said.

"No problem." Jessica replied with a smile.

The other girls were spread out, sitting in other various places.

Suzy was sitting next to Taeyeon. 

"Oh we're gonna have so much fun aren't we Tae?" Suzy smiled brightly at Taeyeon, causing her to stammer.

"Uhh... Yeah..." Taeyeon awkwardly replied, gaining loud sniggers from Jessica and Tiffany, who were sitting across them.

"Oh Taeng... Just admit it." Jessica teased, causing Taeyeon to blush madly.

"Shu- Shut up!"

"Admit what Tae?" Suzy asked, putting Taeyeon in a heated situation.

"Uhhhh..." Taeyeon felt as though she was about to explode.

Just then, Yoona and Krystal sat next to Jessica and Tiffany.

"Leave Taeyeon-unnie alone. It's nothing Suzy." Krystal said,  practically saved Taeyeon's life.

Taeyeon let out a sigh of relief and smiled appreciatively at Krystal.

"Thanks Soojung-ah."

Krystal nodded, smiling.

"Tch. Your no fun Kryssie." Tiffany pouted again, folding her arms.

"It's cause Soojungie isn't a bully." Yoona added, sticking her tongue out at Tiffany.

"Hmph!" Tiffany huffed angrily.

"Calm down Tiff, remember the swimsuit..." Jessica whispered in Tiffany's ear.

Tiffany's face turned pink before she went into a fit of giggles.

"All passengers please put on your seatbelts and prepare for takeoff."

"Great." Suzy buckled her seatbelt, the others following.

"This is going to be awesome."

 

Author Notes:

Finally! An update! But a crappy one! Sorry for this turd of an update, I didn't have much ideas! I have something planned for Holiday though, so keep a look out! As always, check out my other story, and please comment and subscribe! Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!