Chapter 14-Finally

JeTi: The Life Journey

Jessica woke up rather early for once, opening her eyes to her still rather dark room.

"I should go wake Soojung up" Jessica got up from her bed and walked over to Krystal's room.

When Jessica walked into Krystal's room, all she saw was a note left on Krystal's empty bed.

The note said,

"Unnie, I've gone to school first to meet up with Yoongie alright? I made some breakfast for you. Don't worry it's not burnt. See you at school!"

Love,

Soojung

"She's so into Yoong" Jessica smiled. "Good thing their perfect for each other"

Jessica went back to her room to get ready for school, picking out a simple white v-neck with ripped jeans.

When Jessica walked down to the kitchen and saw a plate of eggs, bacon and pancakes.

"Wow Soojung" Jessica walked over to the plate of food and picked up, admiring the food.

However, Jessica spotted some McDonald's packaging stuffed in the dustbin.

Jessica smirked.

"Nice try Soojung. Still appreciate it though" Jessica said before sitting down and finishing her food before heading off to school.

SM High

Jessica walked to her locker to see Krystal standing there, apparently waiting for her.

"Hi unnie! How was breakfast?" Krystal asked Jessica, hoping that Jessica didn't see the McDonald's packaging in the dustbin.

"It was great Soojung-ah! Thanks for cooking it! Didn't know you were so good at cooking!" Jessica lied to her sister to not hurt her feelings.

"Thanks unnie!" Krystal gave Jessica a huge hug.

"Phew luckily she doesn't know" Krystal whispered under her breath.

"I'll let you off this time Soojung-ah." Jessica thought in her head too.

"Alright I gotta go Soojung-ah. See you later!" Jessica waved goodbye to her younger sister.

"Bye unnie!" Krystal waved back to Jessica before starting to skip back to her class in fake bliss.

"Hello Soojungie" Yoona popped out from behind the wall, shocking Krystal.

"AH! YOONGIE! OH YOU GAVE ME A HUGE SHOCK!" Krystal had her hand over her chest, trying to calm down her racing heart.

"Heehee sorry Soojungie" Yoona gave Krystal a kiss on the forehead. "Just wanted to pass you this"

Yoona pulled out a strikingly beautiful red rose from behind her back and gave it to Krystal.

"Wah it's so pretty!" Krystal grabbed the flower and took a deep breath to smell the rose's scent. "Thanks Yoongie! I promise to get you something too!"

"Well I look forward to what your gonna give me" Yoona ruffled Krystal's hair. "I gotta go meet up with a friend. See ya!" Yoona kissed Krystal on the cheek before running off to meet her friend.

"Bye Yoongie!" Krystal waved goodbye to Yoona before skipping back to class in real bliss now, rose in hand.

............

When Jessica walked into class she saw Taeyeon staring straight at her in disappoinment.

"You had one job Sica-yah. One job" Taeyeon shook her head.

"Sorry Taeyeon! I messed up the plan!"

 

*Flashback*

"Tae Tae! I need your help!" Jessica ran over to Taeyeon, who was standing by her locker.

"What's up Sica?" Taeyeon chucked her books in the locker before turning to look at Jessica.

"Alright so it's your birthday tomorrow right?" Jessica said to Taeyeon.

"Yeah why?" Taeyeon replied, getting more curious.

"Well.... you know about my struggles with this whole Tiffany situation right?" Jessica shyly asked, looking down at her feet, embarrased.

Taeyeon started giggling.

"Yes I do. Why?" 

"Well.... I want a good sitiuation to confess..." Jessica started saying.

"Alright. I have a plan. I'll throw a party at my house tomorrow to celebrate my birthday. Then I will take it from there alright?" Taeyeon said. "Just go with whatever I do."

"Alright Taengoo! Thanks so much!" Jessica gave Taeyeon a hug.

"No problem Sica. Just don't mess this up alright?" Taeyeon looked at Jessica and said.

"I promise I won't!" Jessica put her right hand up like a vow.

 

*Present*

"You broke your promise" Taeyeon pouted.

"I'm really sorry Taeng!" Jessica ran over to Taeyeon. "I got nervous at the end!"

Taeyeon sighed.

"Do you have another plan?" Jessica looked up at Taeyeon with puppy eyes.

"Actually maybe I do." Taeyeon replied with a grin.

"What is it!?" Jessica said excitedly, eyes hopeful.

"Alright. But first, are you ok with kissing?" Taeyeon asked.

"What?" Jessica asked. "I guess I am with the right person.."

"Ok. Tell me when Tiffany is coming" Taeyeon layed back on her chair with her eyes closed.

"Wait! Taeng! What's the plan?!" Jessica kept repeatedly shaking Taeyeon.

"Yah! Let me sleep for a bit! Just tell me when she comes." Taeyeon closed her eyes.

"Alright...." Jessica sat down at her chair, arms folded.

.......

5 minutes later, Jessica looked out the door to see Tiffany walking towards the class.

"Taeng! She's coming!" Jessica ran over to Taeyeon and shook her crazily.

"Alright! Ok so just follow my lead alright?" Taeyeon looked straight in Jessica's eyes.

Jessica nodded.

"Ok"

Taeyeon went right up to Jessica and kissed her on the lips.

Jessica eyes went wide open in shock at Taeyeon's sudden action.

"Follow her lead" Jessica repeated in her head.

Taeyeon soon started Jessica's lips, causing Jessica to moan.

"Mmmm Taeng.." Jessica moaned into the kiss.

Tiffany walked in right at that moment.

Tiffany's jaw dropped in shock, dropping the books in her arms as well.

"No.." Tiffany ran away from the class, making a beeline for the bathroom.

"Go after her Sica" Taeyeon said encouragingly to Jessica.

"You sure?" Jessica replied.

Taeyeon firmly nodded.

"Ok."

Jessica got up and took off to chase Tiffany.

"Don't fail me this time Sica" Taeyeon said before laying her head on her table to sleep.

..........

Tiffany splashed her face with water, staring at herself in the mirror.

"Calm down Tiff. Calm down" Tiffany chanted.

"Argh damn it Tae! I can't!" Tiffany punched the wall really hard while screaming her head off.

Jessica came running in at that time.

"Tiff! Are you ok?!" Jessica ran over to Tiffany and grabbed her hand to check on it to make sure it wasn't hurt.

"Go away! Go and continue making out with your new girlfriend! Forget about me!" Tiffany flung free of Jessica's grip.

"What are you talking about Tiff?! Taeyeon isn't my girlfriend!" Jessica hugged Tiffany, trying to comfort the angry Tiffany.

"Go away!" Tiffany screamed, struggling to get free from Jessica.

"I love you! Goddamn it Tiff I love you! Your the one! Not Taeng!" Jessica yelled.

Tiffany instantly stopped struggling and turned around to face Jessica.

"You what?" Tiffany said, looking into Jessica's teary eyes.

"I love you damnit! I freaking love you Tiffany and you can't change that!" Jessica cried into Tiffany's shoulder.

Tiffany was stunned, but her heart was in bliss.

"Me too Jessi.. I love you too.." Tiffany hugged Jessica, gliding her hands through Jessica's beautiful brown hair.

"You do?" Jessica looked up and said to Tiffany, eyes hopeful.

"Yes Jessi. I do" Tiffany replied with a smile.

Jessica slowly broke out into a smile and crushed her arms around Tiffany's back, crying tears of joy.

"Don't cry Jessi! Your supposed to be happy!" Tiffany tried to joke, eye-smiling at Jessica.

"I'm just.... so happy!" Jessica wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Let's make this official Jessi" Tiffany said.

"How?" Jessica asked.

"Like this" Tiffany gave Jessica a kiss, no lust, no extra feelings. Just love.

Jessica's cheeks turned pink and she broke out into a huge smile.

"Thanks Tiff" Jessica smiled lovingly at Tiffany.

"No thank you Jessi" Tiffany eye-smiled.

The two girls stared into each others eyes lovingly for a while, hands on each others waist.

The bell started ringing, signalling that it was time for them to go to class.

"Let's go Tiff" Jessica held out her hand to Tiffany.

Tiffany eye-smiled and interwined their fingers together before walking back to class, hand in hand.

..........

"There you girls are. Where were you?" Professor Lim asked the two Americans.

"Sorry Professor. We were busy" Jessica and Tiffany bowed at the same time, hands still attached to each others.

"Alright go back to your seats" Professor Lim signalled for the new couple to go to their seats.

Taeyeon saw their two interwined hands and smiled brightly at Jessica, a smile which Jessica returned.

Yoona also noticed their interwined hands and gave a thumbs up to Tiffany, to which Tiffany returned.

Luckily, Jessica and Tiffany sit right next to each other, so their hands could stay together the entire day.

Jessica looked over at Tiffany with a huge smile.

"Love you Tiff" Jessica kissed Tiffany on the forehead.

Tiffany giggled.

"Love you too Jessi"

 

Author Notes:
So JeTi are finally official! Hooray! YoonKrys still as sweet as always. I will try to put out more chapters a day if I manage to get some ideas flowing in this brain of mine. Till next time, see ya!