Chapter 54-APink Cafe

JeTi: The Life Journey

It had been 4 long weeks since Jessica had went through that heart tugging operation, but now, she was all healed and about to be released from the hospital.

Taeyeon, Suzy, Yoona, Krystal, Tiffany and Jessica were walking away towards the exit of the hospital, with the rest of SNSD being busy with their own day. Like Sooyoung, Yuri and Hyoyeon going to a buffet to appease Sooyoung's ever growing stomach, and Sunny going shopping. Seohyun? Well, she had a boyfriend now.

"I'm getting sick of coming to hospitals." Taeyeon joked, a bright smile on her face as she walked hand in hand with Suzy, who was holding on tightly to Taeyeon's arm.

Krystal nodded her head, agreeing with Taeyeon's comment.

"Yeah, first Yoongie came, now unnie." Krystal said as she stuff with strawberry ice cream, her lips becoming more pink than they already were.

Yoona pulled back Krystal by the shoulder and snuggled up to her neck, causing Krystal to yelp in surprise first but immediately relaxed upon knowing that it was just her girlfriend being her girlfriend.

"It was awesome when I was in a coma. You guys all had to treat me like a princess. Maybe I should be hospitalized again..." Yoona muttered out the end of her sentence, but Krystal still heard her loud and clear.

Krystal shot Yoona a glare as she slapped Yoona's shoulder hard, causing Yoona to wince in pain.

"Yah! Don't I already treat you like a princess? And what do you mean get hospitalized again?! Don't say that!" Krystal, nearly shouting in Yoona's face, causing Yoona to show off a massive pout.

"Yoongie is sowwy Soojungie!" Yoona said in her infamous aegyo voice as she unleashed the ultimate flurry of cuteness, showing off her puppy eyes and puffing her cheeks as she quivered her lips to make it look like she was about to cry.

Krystal tried to still look angry, but failed miserably as her wall crumbled when she saw how adorable Yoona looked.

"Ah your too cute for me to stay angry at!" Krystal yelled with a laugh as she kissed Yoona on the lips, gaining a shining smile from Yoona.

Taeyeon and Suzy let out an "Aww" upon seeing the cute couple. Jessica and Tiffany had slightly different reactions though.

"Urgh. Those two are insufferable now." Jessica muttered as she rolled her eyes, but with a smile on her face as her mood was still high in the sky, finally being discharged from the hospital.

Tiffany, who was filling up the discharge forms at the counter, finished off the last words of the form and walked back to the love of her life.

"Oh it's so great to finally see you out of that awful bed!" Tiffany squealed as she hugged Jessica tightly, with Jessica laughing slightly from seeing Tiffany so excited.

"It is great to be out here again." Jessica said, flipping her fringe from her forehead.

Right at that moment, Tiffany's phone's message tone went off, signaling that she had a message.

Pulling her phone out, Jessica managed to catch a glimpse of the message that was sent to Tiffany.

From: Eunji

Hey Fany! Everything alright? I miss you! Remember your promise, meet me at the cafe later ok? See you ;)

Jessica's eyes widened when she saw that Tiffany was texting another girl, with a winky face and nicknames already?!

"YAH! WHO THE HELL IS EUNJI?!" Jessica screamed out loud when she saw the message received by Tiffany, her ice glare coming straight out into Tiffany's eyes.

Tiffany looked up slightly and gulped, she did not expect Jessica to see that.

The four other girls had obviously heard Jessica's outburst as they looked up with a surprised expression on their faces.

Yoona and Krystal both let out a low whistle at the same time, tutting and shaking their heads together.

"Boy are you in deeep trouble Tiff~" Yoona said in a sing song voice as she watched Tiffany slowly back away from Jessica, who looked like a bear trapping a deer in the forest.

"Jessi, I can explain-" Tiffany started off with a shaky voice, but was soon cut off by Jessica's yell again.

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?! JUST 4 WEEKS AND YOU ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND?! YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK TIFFANY HWANG!" Jessica screamed out loud, her hair flying everywhere as she stomped her feet hard on the ground.

Tiffay looked close to tears as she took a deep breath and steeled herself.

"She's just a friend." Tiffany said in the most firm voice she could muster, but Jessica only scoffed.

"Just a friend? Take me to see her. NOW." 

Tiffany sighed before she looked up at Jessica and nodded.

"Fine. Follow me."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After an extremely tense 15 minute ride, with a fuming Jessica, stressed up Tiffany and laughing YoonKrys, they had finally reached the cafe which Tiffany was talking about.

There was a huge sign above it which just wrote "APINK CAFE" with many bright lights which were all of course, pink.

Jessica just took one look at the sign before bursting into the cafe, with Tiffany right behind her trying to calm Jessica down.

The cafe was a quiet place, with all the customers sitting in peace drinking their coffee. It also had an extremely vintage but sort of modern feel to it, with mainly laminated wood making up most of the furniture but with splashes of pink lamps and dainty dolls littered everywhere.

A light brown haired girl, who had done up her hair up in a ponytail, ran out the kitchen with a bright smile on her face as she hugged Tiffany tightly, taking Tiffany by surprise.

"Fany! I missed you!" the girl squealed out loud, catching Jessica's attention.

Tiffany chuckled awkwardly as she patted the girl's head while giving slightly worried looks at Jessica.

"Nice to see you Eunji." Tiffany said with a forced smile, fearful for Eunji as Jessica was now staring menacingly at her.

Eunji turned around and saw Jessica, her face lighting up even more if it was even possible.

"You must be Jessica! Oh Tiffany's told me so much about you! Your such a great girlfriend! I wish I had a girlfriend like you!" Eunji shouted in excitement as she shook Jessica's hand profusely.

Jessica couldn't help but smile at how bubbly Eunji was. She reminded Jessica of how Tiffany was like when she first met her.

Eunji gasped before letting go of Jessica's hand, causing Jessica to tilt her head in surprise.

"Silly me! I forgot to introduce myself! Jung Eunji!" Eunji said as she face palmed cutely before sticking her hand out to shake with Jessica's again.

Jessica smiled brightly now as she liked Eunji more and more.

"Jessica Jung." Jessica said, gaining yet another excited squeal from Eunji.

"A fellow Jung! Oh this is amazing!" Eunji said as she jumped up and down, clapping her hands together as her adorable smile glowed.

Jessica laughed as she felt a sudden pang in her heart, a pang she hadn't felt since...

"I only felt this when I first met Tiff..."

 

Author Notes:

I'm so sorry for such a delayed update! But I recently fell in love with APink and Eunji, and I've bee trying to think of a way to include them in the story and well, I did it! There might be some upcoming drama involving a love triangle now so, keep a look out!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!