Chapter 63-Embarrassed

JeTi: The Life Journey

Yoona immediately jumped onto the bed with a thump, letting out a satisfied breath as she rolled around on the bed a while, all her tense muscles relaxing as she purred in relief.

Krystal was in the bathroom applying some skin whitener on her face, wanting to still look pretty as now she had the time and mindset to do so as things had really started to calm down.

Tiffany was still sitting next to Jessica's bed, holding Jessica's hand while whispering something into her ear, giggling to herself as her trademark eye smile started to appear again.

Eunji and Naeun were standing at the balcony which the room offered, looking at the clear blue sky with the sun shining brightly as it was now mid afternoon, with so many crazy thing shappening in just a few span of hours.

The birds chirped while a cool breeze blew by Eunji and Naeun's face as their hair flowed together with the wind, both of them closing their eyes to enjoy the refreshing gust of wind.

"Ahh... Just what I needed." Naeun said as she put both her hands on her cheeks and closed her eyes again, wanting to enjoy the feeling of her warm hands and cool wind at the same time.

Eunji's lips quivered when she saw Naeun close her eyes and float away temporarily, her sense of surrounding taken away for a bit. It was the perfect time, for a kiss.

"Should I go for it?" Eunji thought as she stared at Naeun's lips, her own lips quivering even more now as the temptation grew even more and more.

Of course, Naeun just had to choose this time to jut out her lips, causing Eunji to nearly collapse.

Eunji took a deep breath and had a mini battle in her head, whether to give in to her mind or heart.

On one hand, her mind told her that is wrong and that she should look to make her confession first before she goes for the kiss.

However, her heart was telling her to go for it now, and that her love for Naeun should not be held back by some silly right and wrong mentality.

In the end, Eunji decided to follow her heart.

Taking a deep breath, Eunji moved in front of Naeun and closed her eyes, slowly moving to Naeun's lips while her heart raced so quickly that she thought it was going to explode.

Right as Eunji was about to kiss Naeun however, their lips so close that Eunji could already feel the breath coming from Naeun's nose, Naeun opened her eyes.

Eunji immediately pulled back and started coughing loudly when she saw Naeun's face, which was in a state of shock.

"Eunji-ah..." Naeun started to speak, her eyes wide and her jaw hanging loosely.

"I'm sorry." Eunji said before rushing out of the balcony and out of the room, a rather audible slam being heard from the door.

Naeun moved her index finger up to her lips and moved it around for bit. She didn't understand what she was currently feeling at that moment. She had kissed Eunji before in the kitchen, and she of course felt like what seemed to be eternal bliss when she did so. But, she wanted Eunji to kiss her instead, take the first move as she felt that it signified a lot more.

"Wait... Eunji tried to kiss me... Does that mean..." Naeun thought to herself before she turned around and looked into the room, where Yoona was looking curiously at the door, obviously wondering why Eunji had just dashed out of the door.

Naeun swallowed her saliva hard as she tried to answer the question she had just asked herself.

"Eunji-ah... Do you have feelings for me too?" Naeun muttered to herself.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Eunji rushed into the women's bathroom and ran into a stall, slamming it shut as she locked it tight, letting out a huff when she sat down.

"Aigoo... How could I mess that up?!" Eunji yelled at herself as she slammed her head against the stall, causing an echo in the empty bathroom.

The bathroom was cleaned every day in the morning, so at least Eunji knew she was banging her head on something clean.

Eunji hid her face behind her hands and let out a muffled scream of both embarrassment and frustration. The frustration obviously coming from the failed attempt at the kiss, and the embarrassment from everything else that came after, from Naeun's reaction to her running away.

Taking out her phone as she needed to take her mind off this, Eunji decided to call Bomi.

After about two rings, Bomi picked up her phone.

"Yah, are you on a honeymoon with Naeun yet? Or are you two moving to 'Stage 2'?" Bomi joked when she saw that Eunji had called her, her husky laugh audible as she adjusted her pink hair.

Eunji let out a defeated whine when Bomi mentioned Naeun's name, causing Bomi to squint her eyes.

"What's wrong Eunji?" Bomi asked Eunji, her worried tone being heard quite clearly through the phone.

Eunji sighed as she put her hand up to her forehead, parting her hair to the side.

"I tried to, well, kiss Naeun but... I failed pretty badly." Eunji admitted honestly through her phone, bracing herself for Bomi's laughter and yup, she was right.

Bomi instantly cracked up when she heard the story that Eunji had just told her, not believing that her best friend had just screwed up.

"Well done playa!" Bomi said in a sarcastic tone, laughing again in the empty cafe as she laughed out tears, wiping her eyes with her free hand.

Eunji pouted before kicking her feet in irritation, mad at Bomi for not even trying to comfort her. But she knew that Bomi wasn't really that kind of person, but she had it in her. Eunji knew that Bomi was trying to make her laugh, and she was thankful for that.

Eunji sighed as she looked at her watch, it was already approaching 5.30pm, time flew by really quickly.

"Bomi-ah, isn't it time to close the cafe?" Eunji said to Bomi as she remembered the cafe's closing hours, which was at 5.30pm.

"Omo! Your right! Catch you later Eunji! Good luck with Naeunie!" Bomi said in a flash before she hung up, in a mad rush to close the cafe.

Right after the call ended though, a text message came from Tiffany.

From:Tiffany

"Eunji, where did you go? We need you back in the room now please, we're settling dinner." 

Eunji turned off her phone before she let out a deep breath and headed back to the room.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Eunji opened the room door to see Naeun standing right in front of her, with Naeun's pretty smile beaming.

"Hey Eunji! Where did you go?" Naeun asked Eunji, who was still feeling a bit awkward.

"I just went to the bathroom for a while..." Eunji said before she let out an awkward chuckle at the end, not daring to look Naeun in the face.

Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal were gathered at the coffee table, deciding on what they wanted to eat for dinner.

Naeun grabbed Eunji by the shoulders suddenly, scaring Eunji a bit.

"Listen Eunji, I know why you went to the bathroom. You tried to kiss me just now right?" Naeun asked Eunji seriously, looking softly into Eunji's eyes.

Eunji bit her lip as she turned away slightly, but in the end, she gave a nod.

Naeun smiled when she saw that Eunji was being honest with her. She really appreciated that.

"Thank you." Naeun said to Eunji before kissing her on the cheek, causing Eunji's eyes to grow wide.

Naeun let out a chuckle before walking to the coffee table to join the other three girls in discussing dinner.

As Eunji watched Naeun walk to the table, she let out the brightest smile that had ever appeared on her face.

"I didn't know this before but..." Eunji started to speak to herself, her eyes still focused on Naeun.

"Son Naeun, I think... I love you. For real."

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Sorry for this rather late update, school has started again so, I will still update everyday but the time will vary. And how about Eunji and Naeun huh? Their slowly coming together! Don't worry guys, next chapter, Yoona, Krystal and Tiffany will be involved a lot more! Prepare for lots of Bomi too! I just love her so much! But I love all of you guys too! Till next time, see ya!